Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Vrushika Mehta! Our Khoobsurat Chaklate Girl <3

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged

[Credits: eshaax3.]

It's the 18th of February 2014!!! Not an ordinary day, but a very special day!! Oh wait, everyone must be aware of it! It's someone's birthday! Someone really special and super adorable was born on this day 20 years back!! Little did  anyone know that she would gain so much recognition in just a year!! 

She was born in a Gujrati Family exactly 20 years back... Back then, on this day, this angel stepped into the world, with gleaming eyes, salient and cute features, a fair complexion and a glint in her eyes. Little did anyone know back then, that the same girl, due to her  dancing talent would one day become so famous, would be admired so much that there would be a fan page for her, 69 K hearts beating for the same girl, and the girl mesmerizing the youth of this country with her beauty, innocence and dance.

Vrushika Mehta was born on February 18th, 1994 in a Gujrati family. All of 19 years, when she got her first break, she featured in Aasmaan Se Aage on Life OK as well. Apart from this, the girl has won Dance Mumbai Dance as well.

Vrushika Mehta... The girl is the sole reason for the smile of millions of people..

stands for VIVACIOUS..with a smile so charming and a demeanour so alluring... this girl is no less than an angel.. and as quoted, she's indeed khoobsurat.

stands for RAVISHING...She's a beauty..not only looks wise, but internally too.. Modesty and altruism are imbibed in her. 

stands for UNIQUE... the girl who won millions of hearts on her very first day and continues to do so even now, stands out in the crowd... She's one among those people who have managed to enthrall the audiences with a lovely onscreen presence in a very short amount of time. 

stands for SURREAL...charismatic, charming, at the same time endearing she is..  

stands for hard working. People who have followed her might know that this 20 year old lass is no less than a boon for the show. Apart from essaying the role of Sharon Rai Prakash perfectly, she consistently works on how to make her part look better.. She's the hard working one... which is why she's appreciated by many across the country.

stands for idyllic..Inspite of being so loved and showered with blandishments, she has not even once put the cap of egoism.. Instead she continues being herself unlike the hoity people who do exactly the opposite. She's a lovely girl with a heart of gold. And that's why, she's respected more.

stands for kooky. She's the crazy one. She's the child who has sure to learn lots more, but why she makes people smile is because she's crazy.. And drags people who are close to her in this craziness. 

And finally, A stands for adorable  . Apart from being super pretty and charming, she has got that spunk and that energy inside her which compels her to act so cute in all the interviews. 

Today is the day, when this adorable girl turns 20 finally! A completion of 2 decades of her life on this beautiful planet. A completion of 2 decades of her being surrounded by people who love her! Let's celebrate this occasion by pouring our wishes for her!! 

#InsideStory: It's a fact that apart from guys, who normally drool on such pretty ladies, even girls drool on her! Such is her charm, which no one is able to resist! She's such a cutiee that no one can avoid her innocence. LOL 

Happy Birthday Vrushika Mehta!!

Credits : [eshaax3.]

Edited by Aahaana - 18 February 2014 at 6:19am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

Berry_Girlshruddhasbhanot65.KSGSADDSMVMSK..DiSha.d3isLife-Infamous-_Veronica_swasiShan_swayamkash_meet10sarah9028ankitaherejustthestars7silver6stringsSwaRonpankhurihamsini1234Saee.T-radhi-anatomy_nerdshan16paro1311poojavrushanAmi_Vrushanlit123callmemaybe...--Swathi--Candour.sanjhbatiikki215-Karan--FrozenRain-_Deepika_MimiVruShanNabzKaJenDMGPhosphenesDD_TannufanJenilamuzzy_skAnomic_lonerShreya..Regina.Phalange...Sanyukta...sanchiswaronAzor_Ahaipiyu_swaronVruShan_MaNandiyataareycarnations.Sehr_VruShanPrachijainn-Noura-AnanyaVruShantannuluv--Anushka--yasri_bellaSwan_swayamsharon-Jasmita-sweetdivyaSanskritiSkapoormenkaBeulaSwaRon-.nandini.-...Mallu...muskuranafirefly..-NautankiAsh-swaronswaronrinku90..euphoria.....Diya...--Ta_Sha--LittleDhampir.AJ.morganLaalIshqProud-India---Priya---shaani2209cscsMoNayaHolicPragnami2811HSFAmarauder-dark.horse-swathi_swaronAnysiaMonaya_Vrushancharmee_sammyNisha_MaNan

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged

[Credits: Blush Arts]

Over this one year which has probably been the most adventurous as well as overwhelming year of her life, there are two people who have immensely supported her. Her co-actor Shantanu Maheshwari and her mentor, Palki Malhotra. These two never fall short of appreciation when talking about her. Let's see, what Shantanu and Palki  ma'am feel about her.

Vrushika Mehta and Shantanu Maheshwari

[Credits: Chaklet_5star Creations]

Fondly called as VruShan, Shantanu and Vrushika are two of the most adorable individuals and among the most humblest and compatible co-stars. They share a very nice rapport with each other, and their comfort is the plus point which is still driving millions of people crazy for them, and a very evident reason for a scorching on-screen chemistry.

Shantanu: wat i dont like abt vrushi is wo hayee ebchari types rahti hei kabhi kabhi jan buchke intewzaar karwati hei directors ko aur agar palki mam aathi hei tho phat se dialgoue bol deti hei

shan: she is very hardworking,ye gir bi rahi hothiu thi par jitbna hosakha usne kiya she never compromsied jo director bolte the wo karti thi she was actually giving her best basketball scene mai uski tabiyaat karab thi but she was very good iske wajah se mai lines bul gaya tha VRUSHI: ye bhohut kam hotha hei ek baar ye chalu kartha hei tho sorry..mai blank hogayi mai ahmesha yahi dekthi hun ki kya bol raha hei kya bol raha hei ek wo scene tha asthma revelation mai mai dar gayi thi badi lines sab ye lines bul raha tha mai bach gayi 

Vrushi ne bohot mehnat ki hai aur tabhi yeh itni jaldi itne logo me accept ho payi hai... hum logo mein se koi aur itni jaldi accept nahi ho paya tha... aur yeh mai jealousy me aake nahi bol raha.. i feel very proud of her.

Shantanu: It's been great working with Vrushika who is a very sweet and hard working girl. As I have said before too, she has really evolved well as an actor and is just doing great!

She's very hardworking. Jitna director bolte hai waisa hi karegi,  aisa nahi ki mujhse nahi hoga. She's actually giving her best.

She's very hard working, and sabse come time mein, sabse zyaada fans bane hai, woh Vrushika ke hai. Bohot jaldi acceptance mila hai usse. Really happy ki usne apna hard work kiya and audience ne usse appreciate kiya. Jaldi accept kiya.  She has done a fabulous job. Will continue working with her.

Vrushika Mehta and Palki Malhotra

[Credits:Ishita]

Palki Ma'am : She has accepted her work whole-heartedly as Sharon.

I've hardly seen those who are so dedicated and so willing to work hard. I was very very apprehensive  when I saw Vrushika, but I came to know that she just has it in her. It was only time for her to believe in that, we had all seen it, I had seen it in her, which is why we INSPITE OF HER CRYING IN EVERY WORKSHOP, we, I knew that she's the one. I feel extremely proud when people say that she has improved. I feel proud to have her, and it's pure dedication. Hum log jitna bhi seekhana chahe, saamne wala ready hona chahiye seekhne ke liye. She gave herself to us. She had that trust factor more in me. I'm very proud to see her in this level. In such a short span of time, she has got a fan following. Pure hard work.

PM: the biggest success of me and my creative team personally it means channel v and everyone is danish tahir and all my people ( shan: *prompts* editors bi ) what amazes me and what's really really overwhelming is iski 3 mahine mai vrushika is accepted and how. fantastic job done.

Articles

Happy That People Have Accepted Me

Shantanu Maheshwari Keeps Guiding Me

The D3 Team Is My Family Now!

I only live to eat Junk Food! 

Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 17 February 2014 at 5:38am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Berry_Girlneh1234kash_meet10ankitahere.DiSha._Veronica_silver6stringshamsini1234Saee.Tshan16paro1311anatomy_nerdcallmemaybe...sanjhbati-GlitterVomit-_Deepika_MimiVruShanAnomic_lonerPhosphenesDD_TannufanAzor_AhaiShreya..Regina.Phalangeanindo_vrushanSehr_VruShan-Noura-VruShan_MaNandiyataareypiyu_swaroncarnations.--Anushka--swayamsharon_bellaSwan_AnanyaVruShantannuluvSanskritiSfirefly..sweetdivya...Mallu...muskurana...Diya.....euphoria..-NautankiAsh-rinku90LittleDhampir.--Ta_Sha--LaalIshq---Priya---MoNayaHolicPragnami2811cscsshaani2209HSFAmarauder-dark.horse-swathi_swaronAnysiaMonaya_Vrushancharmee_sammy

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged

[Credits : Blush Arts] 

[Credits: Pankhuri And Roop Respectively :) ]

Edited by Mihi4VruShan - 17 February 2014 at 10:35am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Berry_Girl.KSGSADDSMVMSK..DiSha._Veronica_neh1234Nandita1990silver6stringsSwaRonpankhurihamsini1234paro1311anatomy_nerdVrushanluvercallmemaybe...sanjhbati-GlitterVomit-Saee.T-Karan-Candour._Deepika_MimiVruShanPhosphenesDD_TannufanShreya..Regina.PhalangeAzor_AhaiAnomic_lonerJenilaanindo_vrushan-Noura-Sehr_VruShanpiyu_swaronshanz_sejalcarnations.diyataarey_bellaSwan_--Anushka--swayamsharonAnanyaVruShanfirefly..sweetdivya-NautankiAsh-rinku90...Diya.....euphoria..muskurana-.nandini.-MoNayaHolicPragnami2811---Priya---LittleDhampir.LaalIshq--Ta_Sha--AJ.morganswathi_swaronMonaya_Vrushanshaani2209AnysiaHSFAmarauder-dark.horse-Nisha_MaNancharmee_sammy

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged

First let me begin by wishing our very own chaklate girl a very Happy Birthday. May everyday of your life is like a celebration and May u dance, laugh from heart and party hard! Coming to a serious note I just want to say I simply can't express in words what you mean to us. You are literally like that ray of hope for us which filled our life with warmth and most importantly happiness with your childlike innocence, truthfulness and honest. You are symbol of joy for millions of fans and our day literally brightens up seeing you onscreen on the show or through any other means. Wish you a long, satisfying, successful career but most importantly may you never stray from your path and continue to remain the modest, a bit naive but innocent and truthful to the very core of your heart as you continue your amazing journey. HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!!!
-shishir aka marauder

The more I say about you the less it will be. This girl is on fire. When I first saw you, you had this amazing aura about you. I was shocked at how fast and amazingly you improved and became the perfect sharon. You brought all swaron fans out of the dark and added a new dimension to her. We love you with all our hearts and I want to wish you and amazing birthday filled with endless joys.
-mist-angel-

wish u a very happy birthday baby :* :* :*
u r our angel ^_^
wish u have a successful year ahead <3
u r becoming one more year older bt hopefully u have dat innocent kid inside u stays forever..
jst stay like dis forever... ur innocence, cuteness , ur luv fr chocolate is jst a bliss to watch... keep doing this good work... god bless u bachcha <3
-ami1994 (Ami chakraborty)

Happy birthday Vrushika! Hope you have an awesome birthday. Hope you get all the happiness, success and love that you totally deserve. I hope this special day brings to you many more special days to look forward to. Keep smiling that adorable smile of yours. Eat lots of cake and lots of chocolate. Stay happy. Stay blessed. And keep making your fans prouder. Much love. Amrita!
-Amrita Sengupta

happy b'day vrushika...  u r d best...  keep rocking...
many many happy returns of d day...
-sanjhbati

wowww... wanna sing for u first, Vrushi... 

Happy birth day to u
Happy birth day to u
Happy birth day Happy birth day Happy birth day to You...
May God bless u
May God bless u
Happy birth day Happy birth day Happy birth day to You...

1st of all... Happy B'day our gorgeous diva our bubbly doll VRUSHIKA... many many happy returns of d day. wish u all d happiness & success in ur life. all ur dreams come true... u r so hard-working & talented. so success must kiss ur feet. i m sure of that. keep dancing. keep smiling. keep ur innocence als wid u. & u r an awesome human-being. stay like this. 
thank u for being our SHARON RAI PRAKASH. love u loadsss... God bless...
-AnanyaVrushan

Happy birthday  to our cutest Doll Vrushika Mehta 

Wishing you a birthday filled with
sweet moments and wonderful memories to cherish always
Happy birthday dear .may god bless you ,I hope all your dreams and wishes  come true

-prabha aka bhanumathitanha

Happy birthday Vrushika Smile
 May God Bless u always n fulfil all ur dreams
-CHARU aka CsCs

happy birthday khoobsurat baby doll,princess,angel,cutiepie,heartbeat vrushika mehta...ur the sunshine of my life...your innocense,bubbly,sweet nature makes me drool over you...ur khoobsurat face makes me gone mad everyday...ur smiles makes me smile...ur cry makes me cry...please dont cry ever...its hurt to see you cry...in onscreen or offscreen...i never seen such a humble,down to earth,innocent,honest celebs in my life...u and shantanu change my whole concept of celebs...thanks for completing swaron fairytale...wish you a very bright future in acting,dancing in everything in your life,keep smiling,stay healthy,enjoy the life,and continue your hardwork...once again many many returns of the day...enjoy the day fullest...love you...god bless you... ... from anindo

Happy b'day our doll ^_^
We love you the way are <3
Keep smiling and god bless you :)

-Nuts_shantanu

I really wish u achieve great height of success in your life...all my good wishes are with u...Big smile
U r doing a great job as an actress as well as dancer...luv u sooo much...
N not to forget u are a beautiful Angel on earth...Embarrassed
-Bhavika (bhavz_vrushan)

Happy Birthday Vrushika

You are one of the few very few telly actresses who are extremely dedicated and show the passion in what they do. D3 is hell lucky to have you. And we are lucky to have you as Sharon. Love the bubbly sweet and innocent nature of yours. You spread smiles with yours. Thank you for everything. God bless you and wish to see you reach heights in dancing and acting career of yours. 

Many many happy returns of da day vrushika!! Party
god bless you!! 
- Ayesha_Kreya
Wish u many more Happy returns of d day vrushikaParty
May this day bring u lots and lots of happiness and joy to ur lifeParty
May all ur wishes cum true and hope yaa have a rocking birthdayParty
Keep smiling and Keep rocking as SharonHeart
Wishing u a Healthy Wealthy BirthdayHeart
wit lots of LoveHeart
-Aishwarya (aishu3003)

Happy birthday vrushika Big smile

May god bless you 

want to say always stay positive! heard that at times you don't believe yourself please don't let any negativity around you... you are very talented hardworking we all are with you Hug

Keep smiling your smile make me smile and stay healthy too Star

once again Many many happy returns of the day love you khusurat doll Embarrassed

-swayamsharon

A Very Happy Birthday Vrushika :)

So finally bachchi is out of her teen and is stepping into twenty. It has been a wonderful year, watching you grow as a dancer, as an actor and also as an human being. You have been the reason of smile for many of us out here :) You brought in happiness into the dried and exhausted SwaRon fans. Thank you for all this whatever you have done to us, Vrushika :) May you reach greater heights in whatever you do. Wish you all the success in life <3 Be happy, keep smiling and hope this year brings you all the things which you wished for :) And yes, love you for being who you are! VruShan fans will continue to support you in all your endeavors,it's a promise :) Just want to say love you and Shan together a lot. :) Love you Vrushika <3 Stay blessed baby <3 

---Anushka--

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Vrushika!!!

You have done a tremendous job as Sharon and your growth as an actor and a dancer has been simply phenomenal. You were the one who made us love Sharon more and more and gave SwaRon a different shape altogether. Just a big thank you for all that you have given in this 1 year. 

May god bless you and you reach greater and greater with each passing day.
-.Aishaa..

Happy Birthday Vruhsika Mehta...
You are one of the best thing happened to swaron fans and you are the one who played sharon i always wanted to see on-screen. Last year is one of the best year for us and for you also , n i wish this year also brings a lot of happiness in your life. Keep smiling, be happy, be fit, be safe...Love you... 
-tannuluv

Wish you a very happy birthday Vrushika :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY:

Vrushi, hope you have an awesome day and a great year ahead Big smile 

You are extremely talented and hard working.. Your growth as an actor and dancer is just amazing.. In a very short span, you have managed to show such an improvement which makes all of us proud to be your fans Cool 

May god bless you and keep smiling. Love you 
Hug
-Priya

Many Many happy returns of the day Vrushika..
-Swathi_swaron

A very Happy Bithday Vrushi Hug
Vrushika you are truly an angel,thanks for coming in our lives as Sharon Rai prakash EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
You are epitome of beauty or in swayam's words you are "KHOOBSURAT" ^_____^
It's bcoz of you . we all got to see so many shades of Sharon ..thanks a Ton for giving us VruShanSmileSmileSmile
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY our CHAKLATE girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
We love you the way you are , Stay like how you are always..God blessSmile
Lots of love for you,Embarrassed
-Palak (..euphoria..)

Happy Birthday Vrushika Big smile have loads of fun pamper yourself coz you deserve all the pamper love and care in this world
wish your everyday is rocking 
keep laughing and dancing, dont cry at all 
love you Miss Mehta Hug for being such a pure soul you are extremely KHOOBSURAT
-Sanchiswaron

Happy birthday Vrushika. May you achieve great success in your life. You are an amazing actor. Have fun n enjoy.
Sanskriti
First of all many many happy return's of thr day mehta girl Party 
Some people look old and feel young. Some people look young and feel old. Some people like us look young and feel young. Feels good to party on your birthday doesn't it???I hope this is the begining of the greatest year ever so far for you! Wishing u a day soft as silk... white as milk... sweet as honey&full of money. may all ur dreams come true... HAPPY BIRTH DAY 
Keep rocking mehta girl Cool 
Love you a lot se bhi zyaada
.vruShan_rocks.

A VERY  HAPPY BIRTHDAY VRUSHIKA MEHTA

U R TRUELY AN ADORABLE PERSONALITY

LOVE UR CUTENESS UR SMILE UR BIG EYES!

THANK U SO MUCH FOR BEING THE DIVA SHARON RAI PRAKASH

U HAVE WON MANY HEARTS N I KNW U WILL BE WINNING MORE OF THEM

SOON...

I WISH U A GR8 YEAR AHEAD WITH LOTS MORE SUCCESS HEALTH N WEALTH !

I HOPE U KEEP SMILING BCZ UR SMILE IS INDEED A REASON FOR MANY TO SMILE TOO :]

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!

nancynnv

Vrushika Mehta..a name which re-defined the meaning of dedication and hard work.Her charm,dedication ,down to earth nature and beautiful bond of friendship with costar Shantanu make us love her more every passing day.From a non-actor to an impressive actor,her journey as an actor and a dancer has been tremendous.Proud to be her fan.

God bless you our sweet little angel..Happy Birthday ...Keep smiling.May god bless you with all the success,happiness and love .
-Deepika

First of all happy birthday doll, may all your dreams come true and you have a wonderful life ahead just the way you are.
Now i cant thank you enough and you know why?
You are a sweet bundle of hapiness and joy, you bring with yourself positivity so strong that VruShan fans havnt stopped smiling since you came into their life.
People love you for who you are, a warm, wonderful, beautiful, talented and hardworking kid. Please dont change ever.
Enjoy, party hard, keep yourself happy and then only you will make others happy too ( which you already are an expert at ;D ), keep spreading love and keep smiling & most important of all keep dancing.
And touchwood to all of that and to you :D

-shreyasi28

A very happpy birthday to  you ,  Vrushika .Hug This past year with you as our Sharon has just been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G .Clap Such a hardworking , humble and professional  girl ,you are .The improvement you've shown is really remarkable .I love how you managed you capture the different shades of Sharon perfectly . SwaRon were really blissful in 2013 , all thanks to you .Heart Offscreen , you are such a cute , innocent , little kiddo . Hope you get everything you desire in life because you deserve it . Have an awesome day , love you loads <3

...Diya...

happy birthday vrushi dii

its been more than an year that we are seeing you on D3
and you sure have become a part of our lives
thank you for being our dearest sharon
may you get all the happiness
just like you gave ours
may you get all the love and prosperity
happy birthday miss 20.
hope to wish you on many more birthdays
love,

-nidhi

Dear Vrushika, 
Many many happy returns of the day.  
Hope you have a great birthday this year and all the years to come. May you get all the success n happiness you wish for. May all your dreams, desires, wishes n prayers come true.

Keep rocking as Sharon!!!!!  
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

- uhs313

Jai Shree Krishna Vrushi...Embarrassed

Years Back A Doll Stepped On The Land Today
To Live A Beautiful Life In A Unique Way
Won Millions Of Heart Just Months Ago
She's Sweetheart Very Well We Know
Wishing An Enlightening Birthday Vrushi
May You Get More Happiness Our Cute Fairy
Each Day You Shine Like A Lovely Pearl
God Bless You...Keep Smiling Chaklate Girl...

Happy Birthday Ms Mehta...
Love You Loads Our Diva...
Ur Gujju Fan- Sakshi ShahHeart

Wish  u happy bday Vrushiii

may u live long
-Neeraj

A very very happy birthday to the chaklate girl.. Thank you so much for being the Sharon Raiprakash we all loved from the depth of our hearts and portraying a whole new undiscovered dimension to her character with such ease and finesse..Hug. May god bless you with health and wealth and success and people adore you even more than they already do for your lovely nature and amazing dance.. I hope you touch the heights in your career.. You totally rock Vrushi doll love you for the amazing person that you are.. Keep rocking and spreading cheers and keep dancing..Smile
-
 sweet16cash
happy birthday doll we love you and may god bless you and fulfill all your wishes enjoy your day with your loved ones 

have a rocking birthday and thank you for coming into our lives as Sharon rai prakash and giving a whole new life to swaron 
additive_monaya
Its indeed a most special day for me, for all of us as it is the birthday of most talented, beautiful, drop dead gorgeous, THE ULTIMATE DANCING DIVA, THE VIVACIOUS VRUSHIKA MEHTA, Our dancing doll. May God bless you. wish you get all the health, wealth, happiness, success & everything you deserve. Coz you are the best & deserve to get the best. Many many happy returns of the day & may we always can cheer you on your birthday like this. Keep smiling, keep dancing, keep rocking & keep up good work & last but not the least be like this however you are. We love you for what you are, The lovely fairy of our heart Vrushika mehta, OUR SHARON RAI PRAKASH.   

Once again a VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS BIRTHDAY Hug
sree_swaron

Happy Birthday Vrushika Mehta. 

May God bless you and you achieve everything you want in your life. 

I just cant thank you enough for coming in our lives as Sharon. Before your entry i was an casual D3 viewer, but your mesmerizing entry made me a loyal viewer of the show. You are te best thing that has happened to D3 for me. Keep rocking. Star 

HAPPY Birthday Once Again.  Party

sscomp32

Happy birthday Vrushii...Wink

May you get all the love in life and everything you want and deserve.Hug
---ZohaTongue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VRUSHIKA MEHTA HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD AND ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE Tongue

sorry i am very bad at vms or edits but i can surely prey for your good health and good life god bless u dear you are an amazing actor dancer and wonderful human being always stay the same take care keep smiling keep dancing Star
neh1234

Happy Birthday Vrushika Mehta-our chaklet girl <3
Wishing you happiness,prosperity,success and health all year round. Keep shining like the stars my rock star. Admire you for the person you are. Always be like that. Muah to you and I must say your family is so lucky to have you. You are an exceptional talent. Keep your hardwork going gal.
Keep smiling. May you have loads more.
 HSFA

Wish you a VERYYY HAPPYYY and Prosperous BIRTHDAYYY my baby dollEmbarrassedMay u achieve every dream of urs..U are in one word our SUNSHINE..U are born in the month of FEB-the month of LOVE..So keep spreading LOVE like u always do..Wish u a 'CHAKLATEyyy' birthday filled with loads of happiness..Hope have a killer year ahead..Enjoy the day with ur loved ones..Party hard..LOVE U..Mwahhh..HugHug

Happy birthday dearest VRUSHIKA MEHTA;
    Many many happy returns of the day vrushi ..our CHAKLATE GIRL u are an angel for all swaron/vrushan fans,your smile is enough to make happy,have a great & healthy year ahead,may all your wishes comes true...do have lots of chocolates & cakes keep smiling Big smile u are going great as sharon luv u 
once again happy birthday have fun party hard...
-VIBGYOR_7

may u hav all joy ur heart can hold
                                              All d smiles a day can bring 
                                              All d blessings a life can unfold n
                                              may u shine like a star in every phase of ur life..

wth mirth & marryment ,love n laughter wholeheartedly
          wishing u a vrryyy vryyy HAPIEEE wala BIRTHDAY!!!!! Tongue [:)

many many hapiee returns of d day VRUSHIKA..!! u r way too special n KHOOBSOORAT !! yes khoobsoorat defines u best..n we pray dat u smile always n make us also smile all way long (like how u always do) !! u hav a long way to go ahead n we wish u all d best for ur future ..may success r feet cozdeserve it !!     
               wth lots n lots of love n chocolates may dis becomes d best birthday ...!! love uhhh
 cutelove

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAKLATE GIRL!!! 
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to dear Vrushika!
Happy birthday to you!

its been 21 years since you came on this earth (for which i am thankful to god). you are one person whom i respect and love like anything..Vrushika you are an angel in disguise..so pure so innocent and most importantly so cute! never in my life have i seen such an innocent girl and i am proud to be your fan..
on this day i pray to god to pour his blessings upon you and always keep you happy in life..may every dream of yours get fulfilled and may you get a LOT of chocolates on your birthday..
may god bless you Vrushika and once again many many happy returns of the day..

Nishi.Kss

Wish You a Verry Happy Birthday Vrushika.If you are there in front of my screen I can do nothing but smile out of sheer happiness.You are the best gift for all SwaronIan's,love you Vrushika.Keep smiling and keep rocking.May all your wishes come true.You are the cutest girl of the world.Take care,God Bless.
 shruddha

wishing u a verrry happy bday
 love u soo much...  
as vrushika n as sharon 
may god bless u... n keep smiling..
tharu01

Vrushika Mehta... The name itself brings such a huge smile to my face! :D its ur birthday but trust me when I say that ur the greatest gift we've gotten as SwaRon fans.. Just as u've made everyday since u entered our lives so special, hoping ur birthday n everyday of ur life is as special.. :* love u so much our doll.. Stay the way u are always.. 

Wish u very very Happy Birthday our Chaklate Girl! Hope u get everything u wish for n achieve a lot more success in ur life.. Be happy always n keep smiling.. :)
MimiVruShan

goomson chandi ho,naasani joShocked
ya jannat ka koi nooShockedr
masha-allahDay Dreaming

dis are the line dat comes in my mind wen i think about u miss long leg (given to her a year ago)LOL
many many many many happy returns of the day vrushika...may god bless u..may u achieve every height of success...may dis stardum will nt affect u n u will stay like dis always cutely dumb LOL may all ur dreams come true..
thank u for cominh in our lives n being our sharon..u came when v fans have lost all the hopes bt u came as a ray of hopes for us..never expected nything frm u bt u have given everything more den v fans ever craved for...1 year wid u as our sharon is just amazing gonna cherish dis for always n forever Big smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,VRUSHIClap
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,VRUSHIParty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR VRUSHIKADancing
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUClap

--- -dark.horse-

( GIF CREDIT: Madhura.)

Edited by ..Suhana.. - 17 February 2014 at 2:30pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

neh1234.DiSha.anatomy_nerdcallmemaybe...sanjhbatiCandour.Saee.Tparo1311hamsini1234_Deepika_MimiVruShanPhosphenesDD_TannufanShreya..Regina.PhalangesanchiswaronAzor_AhaiJenilapiyu_swaroncarnations.diyataarey--Anushka--_bellaSwan_swayamsharonAnanyaVruShanSehr_VruShan-Noura-firefly..SanskritiS...Mallu...-NautankiAsh-rinku90...Diya.....euphoria..--Ta_Sha--LaalIshqmarauder-dark.horse-HSFAAnysiashaani2209swathi_swaronMonaya_Vrushan---Priya---nami2811charmee_sammynature2

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
firstly wish u a very very happy birthday Vrushika Embarrassed may u get all the happiness of this worldBig smile
thnk u thnk u so much for giving us our sharon rai prakash.. luv u from the bottom of my heart not only for being sharon or for ur dance or acting but also for being the kind of a person u are!Cool humble,down to earth,kiddish,crazy,genuine,sweet and kind hearted Cool always be like this as these are the qualities that made many of us fall in luv with uHeart keep shining like a starStar may u get all the success in ur life that u deserve and work hard for.. i m sure u will reach great heights some day with ur talent and ur hardwork! luv u and respect u alot and u have earned this luv and respect by sheer hardwork and talentSmileClap once again a very very happy birthdayParty
-VruShanRashi

happy bday to u Vrushika
Love u a lotss
May sucess kisses ur feet
Have a great day :*
-.QTPie.-

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
God bless u dearSmileSmile
happy birthdaySmileSmile
swasi

Wish You A Very Happy Birthday  Vrushika Mehta... Party Party

May your special day... Surrounded with happiness, Filled with laughter, Wrapped with pleasure, Brightened with fun, Blessed with love, Remembered with joy and enriched with hopes... Big smile Big smile

wishing you all the happiness in world.. Big smile Big smile always remain d way you are..and keep smiling.. Big smile Big smile

I wish you all the success and loadz of love  Embarrassed Embarrassed 
 sweetdivya

Happy Birthday Vrushika ! Big smile

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!

May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hug

Love U Heart

shanz_sejal

Happy Birthday Vrushikaaa!! Our Princess ^___^
Thankyou for coming into our life! You are truly a blessing, your family must be proud of you!
Your dedication towards work is commendable, truly inspirational at such a young age. Stay healthy and take care of your health, may you receive all the success you deserve and happiness throughout your life. Love you so much doll *Kisses"n'Hugs*

May god just bless you and keeps you away from all the negativity! And you just keep on climbing success ladder in your life.
We love you!

surbhimathur

Happy Birthday To Our Gorgeous DivaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Happy Birthday To You!! Clap
May You Have A Million Moments Of Joy, A Million Moments Of Love, A Million Moments Of Pure Happiness And A Million Moments Of Good Health And Wealth SmileWink
Enjoy and Have Fun!Big smileClap
Love You Alot! Heart

Noura_Vrushan

Hi Vrushika Smile
Firstly A very very happy happy wala birthday to you LOL I hope God continues to shower his blessings on you Smile And yes we'll, you can be assured that we'll love you no matter what :)
Secondly which is always on the first position Thank you thank you thank you so much for characterizing Sharon so well, diva or Swayam ki Sharon, you pull it off effortlessly <3
Third also supposed to be first, OMG you're so pretty Smile like really :D and amazing, dancing or acting you're awesome :) and humble and fun, full of life :D seriously! :D
I can go on n on for pages but gonna limit it :)
Here's Wishing the most amazing, the most vivacious Vrushika Mehta, the doll, the girl who has a special place in all our hearts,
A very very very happy birthday!! Hope you have fun and have an awesome year ahead! Keep dancing <3
Love,
Vadhana :)

Dear Vrushika,
Many many happy returns of the day. God bless and may you reach higher heights in future. You are an angel of SwaRon fans life. There is,may be, a little difference between you and a barbie doll. You are so sweet and cute. Your actics are like a little baby. Seeing ur cuteness, i can't resist myself but smile. I love it when u say" Maggi Maggi Maggi" like a baby Embarrassed . But, i request you to have cake on ur birthday and not maggi LOL . 

Take care of urself. It hurts when we heard that you are in hospital Cry . Kuch khaya peeya karo Vrushika ___/\___ . 

Now, your dance and acting. You are an amazing dancer, we know that. But the way you portray your emotions was unexpected. In just one year, you have grown as an amazing actor. Nobody can say that you are just 1 years in the industry.

Love you a lot. Have lots of fun.
And Happy Birthday Hug 

Muskan_SwaRon

PartySmileHappy happy birthday Vrushika! Hug Dancing
Have a sweet day with your loved ones. 
Love your attitude through the IV's and keep smiling.
Wishing you the best in life and God bless.

Love Dinojah.

Avi-Dij

" It must have been a rainy day, when you were born, but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because, it lost his most beautiful angel "

My little prayers, wishes, and message for you...

May God bless you Vrushika on this beautiful day and. Wishing you a beautiful and successful year ahead!!
May you continue to shine brightly and spread your warmth as you did. 
May you always be wrapped in the warmth of the love of your near and dear ones. 
May you always be happy, healthy cheerful and successful. 
May your life be filled with the colours of the rainbow and may your life be a sweet melody. 
May your path always be illuminated with joy and happiness. 
May no dark cloud of worry come close to you, and may we always be blessed to have the pleasure of your talent! A lovely person like you deserve nothing less
Happy Birthday Vrushika Mehta.

.Jenila

happy birthday vrushika. you've got a great smile and a very nice aura. stay the way you are. Big smile 
deepkriti

Happy Birthday Vrushikaaa!! Our Princess,our doll,our chocklet girl!!!
Thank you for coming into our life! You are truly a blessing, your family must be proud of you! Stay healthy and take care of your health, may you receive all the success you deserve and happiness throughout your life. Have a sweet day with your loved ones. Wishing you a beautiful and successful year ahead!!
keep smiling, keep dancing nd once again Happy BirthdayHug

piyu1990

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS...
whatever we say bout u is always less. U define purity, perfection, hard work nd what not... i cn only say that u r an year older nd u have'nt changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are.
may u get evn more successful in passing yrs nd ur charm persists in evrybody's Heart
enjoy this day as it is entirely yours Ms. SHARON RAI PRAKASH
Thats.me.Guni

Happiee Birthday Vrushika Heart May You have many more May all ur wishes come trueEmbarrassed 
Loads of Love Mallu !!
..Mallu...

Vrushika Mehta...
Many many happy returns of the day my Diva <3
You have no idea how special you are to me!
You made me fall in love with you...
You made me fall in love with your dance...
You made me fall in love with your innocence...
You made me fall in love with your beauty...
And most of all, you made me fall in love with Sharon Rai Prakash!
You make SwaRon complete..!
Your my baby...and i love you so much!
Happy Birthday and i hope you live long and prosper!

diyataarey

Vrushika Mehta... in simple words, this girl is improving like a train!!... I expect this girl to go more far than rest cast coz she has more potential... bearing in mind that Shan is the only unique talent among the cast, but entertainment makers in India not that much creative to realize his uniqueness...

Vrushika, keep rocking like this and make ur parents proud... 

Hey Vrushika , Many many Happy returns of the day. Hope the year brings you more success and love. You truly deserve it. Loads of love, good wishes and blessings SmileParty
Jensenrocks

Happy birthday vrushika :)
Sabse pehle toh I hope u enjoy ur bday to the fullest. All ur dreams come true nd u get all the happiness and success in life. :) 
It been more than a yr now that we have u as our sharon nd trust me you ve been the best thing to us.
It actually feels proud to be a fan of not just an amazing dancer and actor but also to be a fan of such an amazing human being.  :) 
The growth u have shown over the year is commendable. You ve been the perfectionist to the T now.
And with this I hope u keeep climbing the stairs of success and just reach up to the sky.
For us u ll always  be our sweet, cute, lil bubbly, full of life chaklet girl. ;) 
Haaapppyyy birthday once again.  Be the way you are. :) 
Always keep smiling and always keep jumping and dancing around :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VRUSHIKA MEHTA!!!Heart 
Girl, you rock, big time!!! Thanx for making me adore VruShan, your chemistry with Shantanu is crackling!!!
You are a dancing angel, full of innocence and purity!!! May god bless you and may you have wondrous successes in your life ahead!!! 
Your SMILE is enough to make anyone fall in love with you!!! We all love you as SRP- the diva!! You keep getting better and best, day by day!!! Keep up with the good work!!
Love You, Pretty Woman!!
All the best for future endeavours!!
Stay Happy, coz' you surely deserve it!!!Smile
acceptng_lyf

Happy birthday Vrushii.Thank you doll for coming into our lives. wish you great success ahead. May you have a wonderful day. love you for the lovely person you are and giving us fans reason to smile. may god give you all the happiness you deserve. god bless you
Anaya.SwaRon

hey ,Vrushika a very very Happy Birthday to u...keep smiling Big smile...May u achieve every sucess in ur life...u are one of the finest actors as well as dancers of india...thank u for being our dancing diva sharon...and once again a very happy birthday...hope u enjoy the day to the fullest..
 abhijitkohli

Happy Birthday Vrushika Mehta. You are one of the most graceful dancer I have ever seen. To this pure beauty I would like to wish a very happy day. May this be your best day ever, and may God always shower you with His blessings. Keep Rocking always. Love You.Big smile
Ash's aka CrazyGirl.21

BAAR BAAR DIN YE AYE
                                BAAR BAAR DIL YE GAYE Party
                              TUM JIYO HAZARON SAAL
                                 YE MERI HAI ARZOO Hug
                               HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 
                                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUParty
                               HAPPY BITRHDAY TO VRUSHIKA
                                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...Heart
Vrushika...Many Many happy returns of the day Chaklate Girl.EmbarrassedYou are beautiful,adorable,sweet,cute,hardworking,down to earth,talented and so on and so on...Embarrassed
We love you  a lotTT.HeartThank you for being our Sharon and coming into our lives.HugYOu are the best thing ever happened to us.Vrushan has become a inseparable part of our lives now.Day DreamingAll thanks to you..EmbarrassedGod bless you..Keep smiling..Heart
v_shreyu

a very happy birthday vrushika Hug
may this day bring endless happiness in your life!
you always have the cheerful smile that makes us smile too..i hope the smile is forever on your face!!
you are the most hardworking.dedicated.cheerful,bubbly,cutest and the most sincere girl ever!!
keep on the good work that u do!!
keep dancing keep smiling and always keep shining!!
god bless you :)
arsha_vrushan

Many many many happy returns of the day vrushika... you dont know what u mean to us... I wish ki this year t7mhe bahut saare khushiysn...success...good health..wealth sub kuch  mile have a blast dear..ache se apna health ka dhyan rakhna aur khush rehna love u dear Big smileBig smileBig smile
 may god bless u  
varsh-mayur

many many happy returns of the day,,,
though I m nt a swaron fan but I cannot stop adoring u
u are really like a cute doll gujarati gudyiaa..love u tons
keep spreading ur smile n always stay heart and healthy ..
kriyansh_tanya

Hey! WIshing you a veryyy Happy Birthday Vrushi! You are doing such an amazing job and I'm so glad you came in D3 and in our lives. You are one of the cutest, sweetest and most beautful person I've seen. May this year bring loads of happiness and even more success to you Keep smiling, keep dancing and keep rocking! Love you loads, Vidisha Smile"

Hey Vrushika, wish you many many happy returns of the day dear! Happy birthday!! Even if you underestimate yourself, get one thing crystal clear in your mind that you are a gem which continues to shine brighter with each passing day. The reason why people respect you today is solely due to the person you are and your hardwork. Continue shining and be blessed. Love you. Smile

Happy Birthday, Vrushika! May God bless you and fulfill of your wishes and dream. It was not long back when you came in our life like a pure angel and magic for all of us SwaRon fans and made us fall in love with you, darling. Thanks for coming in our lives. We love you a lot. You are one of the best things which happened to us all. We cherish even a slightest sight of you. Have a blast on your birthday and stay blessed. Stay the way you are, because that's what you are, the best, very different. Happy birthday once again and stay happy and healthy! Love you a lot, Vrushika Mehta! I would have missed one of the dearest things of my life if you wouldn't have come into my life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VRUSHIKA MEHTA!

Happy Birthday Vrushika!! Star
Wish you all the health and happiness in the world. You have been a blessing to SwaRon fans. You along with Shantanu make Swayam Sharon the most beautiful thing in the world. Blushing Always stay grounded and at the same time keep growing and reach new heights in your life. Keep that innocence intact forever because that makes Vrushika Mehta special to all of us. God bless you Clown
Winds.of.Winter

(GIF CRDIT: Madhura.)

Edited by ..Suhana.. - 17 February 2014 at 2:26pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

neh1234.DiSha.Candour.anatomy_nerdcallmemaybe...sanjhbatiSaee.Tparo1311hamsini1234_Deepika_MimiVruShanPhosphenesDD_TannufanShreya..Regina.PhalangesanchiswaronAzor_AhaiJenilapiyu_swaronAnanyaVruShanshanz_sejal--Anushka--_bellaSwan_swayamsharonSehr_VruShan...Diya...firefly....euphoria..rinku90-NautankiAsh-LaalIshq--Ta_Sha--Monaya_VrushanAnysiashaani2209HSFAmarauder-dark.horse-nami2811charmee_sammy

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

SIGGIES

P.S the siggies belong to the rightful owner, we own nothing everything belongs to them and its their hardowrk and we appreciate it :) thanks to siggie makers fr helping in making this thread all the  more KHOOBSURAT Big smile

edits..

Edited by ..Suhana.. - 17 February 2014 at 8:20pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

.KSGSADDSMVMSK..DiSha.swasineh1234paro1311anatomy_nerdcallmemaybe...sanjhbatiCandour.Saee.Thamsini1234_Deepika_MimiVruShansanchiswaronRegina.Phalangeanindo_vrushanAzor_AhaiPhosphenesDD_TannufanJenila--Anushka--_bellaSwan_swayamsharonpiyu_swaronSehr_VruShanAnanyaVruShanfirefly..rinku90-NautankiAsh-.Vrushanholic...euphoria.....Diya...SanskritiSsweetdivya...Mallu...-dark.horse-marauderHSFAAnysianami2811--Shamoo--LittleDhampir.LaalIshq--Ta_Sha--Monaya_Vrushancharmee_sammy

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
P.S the siggies belong to the rightful owner, we own nothing everything belongs to them and its their hardowrk and we appreciate it :) thanks to siggie makers fr helping in making this thread all the  more KHOOBSURAT Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Thamsini1234sanjhbati_Deepika_PhosphenesAzor_Ahaipiyu_swaron_bellaSwan_AnanyaVruShanfirefly..sweetdivyaSanskritiS...Diya.....euphoria..marauderMonaya_Vrushan

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
res !! :D

Big smile

Happy Birhday Vrushika Mehta!

wishing her a great birthday and many more to come. you've given life again to Sharon, and you made me fall in love with Sharon. Your dance speaks volumes and you're so beautiful. 

Big smileEmbarrassed

Edited by eshaaax3. - 18 February 2014 at 3:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleDhampir.

Go to top