beautiful episode - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by history_geek

Tamy gave an idea ki, uske piche MOHAN ko bhaga dete hain...πŸ˜†

Uski screeches so Mohan bhi bhag jayega, Use bhi itna KHAS bhojan nahi hajam hogaπŸ˜ƒ
double postπŸ˜• Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mehaksingh

out of pride she may opt to go like a queen back to agra. Abhay do you guess is there any possibility of the thing happening as her audha may get affected by going like a commoner and anyway she can not do much to undermine jodha's level in the eyes of jalal ?

I feel that could happen.
And, she may go back..!

Otherwise, EVEN if she doesn't goes back, then ALSO, she will create problems for HERSELF only coz, 1 thing is sure...She won;t leave her auhda and STAY like a COMMONER...

And, the precap made it clear that, She won't leave her auhda behind..!!...

@bold...I agree,,,Now, she can't do much...And, JALAL will himself  feel the difference...In precap also, he tells Ruqs that,, see like Jodha Begum you will have to live like a commoner with me..!!!.
Originally posted by abhi786

Ela good episde... Jallu started teasing JO " she did deliberately to touch him " OMG Jallu you are back... Good to see Toodarmal, the guy is acting well & his fight with dakus also impressing... After a long time seeing Jalaal fighting & todarmal gives jalaal shahi farman of Humayun, finally salima chisti words to Jalaal that he got his love & partner... Jalaal is happy looking at JO and also tells Jo will become MUZ that to before Jalaal...

Jalaal would start thinking, I have a act fast to get my salim Jo begum is slow in this matter
🀣

Ruku begum came, no problem will she come with them or will she return back ?

🀣

Jalal ke to sare murad ek sathi bol diye, he looked so happy
Ab wo Jodha ko is bat she bhi chidayega, MUZ kab banane wali ho?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MaddyO

It was lovely episode

CVs you give us lovely episodes like this JA will remain No.1😊

At Dergah Khwaja Chishti tells both Jalal and Jodha, last few days were very difficult but you came out of them.  Difficulties are given so you find your sathi, he tells Jalal you have found yours looking at Jodha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Both Jalal and Jodha are happy to hear this

He tells Jodha her imtihaan was most difficult but those with pure heart always get pure good results

He also tells Jodha she will become Marium-uz-Zamani
JALAL IS SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT
πŸ˜†
ALL HIS DREAMS WILL BE FULFILLED AND SO WILL JODHA'S❀️
@red such a dreamy line and both looked so happy..but trying their best to hide the blushπŸ˜†
Originally posted by history_geek

I feel that could happen.
And, she may go back..!

Otherwise, EVEN if she doesn't goes back, then ALSO, she will create problems for HERSELF only coz, 1 thing is sure...She won;t leave her auhda and STAY like a COMMONER...

And, the precap made it clear that, She won't leave her auhda behind..!!...

@bold...I agree,,,Now, she can't do much...And, JALAL will himself  feel the difference...In precap also, he tells Ruqs that,, see like Jodha Begum you will have to live like a commoner with me..!!!.

Plus ab to Jalal ko pata chala hai ki Jodha MUZ bananewali haiπŸ˜ƒ  Uski to ek sath sari murad puri hone ke bare me pata chala haiπŸ˜†
Thanks for the update Ela πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Originally posted by elasingh

Jo stops Jallu from picking woods and holds his hand...and keeps holding it...Jallu teases her and says that she is deliberately trying to touch him...Jo gets irritated and rightly so...πŸ˜†...Suddenly Jallu hears some one coming and a man on horse comes and offers JJ shelter for the night...Jo tells her name Kajri and Jallu says his name is Badal...In his house Jallu comes to know his host's name is Todarmal...Jallu sees a painting of Sher Shah Suri and remembers BK's words that Jallu didn't get his parents love because they were always on the run due to SSS...He gets angry...

Dakkus attack Todarmal's village and TM goes to fight with them...Jallu offers to help but TM refuses...TM is fighting bravely but dakkus are many and they catch him...Suddenly Jallu encouraged by Jo jumps out of nowhere and starts fighting them...He fights bravely and kills all the dakkus...Todarmal says to him self that Jallu is not an ordinary man...He tells his wife that he suspects that Jallu is mughal...On the other hand Jallu is angry with TM and says he will return as shehensha and punish TM...

Next day when JJ are leaving TM gives him a Mohar which was given to him by Humanyuin...He tells Jallu that it was given to him by Jallu's father when he had brought all his wives safely to him...Jallu realises that TM has recognised him...

Salim Chisti calls Jo MUZ...

Thanks for the wonderful update Ela. Can't wait to watch the epi tonite.
So, why does Mr Jalal's  have a fascination for 'hate turning into love' relationships. This time I'm talking about his navratnas. Three out of four shown so far started on the wrong foot( TM, MS, TS). The forth Rahim, too  has his moments of ' naarazgi' πŸ˜Š. Does our Shehensha need to work on his 'interpersonal skills'? πŸ˜‰
Omg...did I just read somewhere that Audha begum has arrived. The Daaku's are good for nothing😑
as we all were dreading for Ruqu's finding JaJo, I now think it will do good...Jalal will see the visible difference...and Ruqu's behavior will help him falling for Jodha more and more...like Salim Chishti said, Jalal ko apna saathi milgaya in form of Jodha. Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MaddyO

🀣

Jalal ke to sare murad ek sathi bol diye, he looked so happy
Ab wo Jodha ko is bat she bhi chidayega, MUZ kab banane wali ho?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

He enjoys teasing Jo, now Jo also started enjoying & keep smiling 🀣

I think he forgot the dhakka and will start reminding about Salim chisti MUZ prediction πŸ˜ƒ