Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update Nov 11 (Page 5)

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archie

Another thing is - Jassi being the CEO of GulMohar, she herself must have lot of contacts and there could be some which are common business contacts of Jassi and Purab both being in the Fashion Industry. Then how come she is so lost in the party?

The makers have tried to keep Jassi ekdum middle class and seedhi-saadhi - but for person at CEO level, one has to move in those circles. How come they never show Jassi socializing in those circles at all?

u r right. A CEO can't  be shy and aloof as she was behaving yesterday in  the party..

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

yep he did , actually he seemed to pick up guts to execute several seemingly innocent but yet intimate gestures in full public view(he kisses her hand , caresses her neck talking about necklace, holds her face in his hands multiple times, holds her , puts both hands on her shoulder and looks lovingly accompanied with mushy talk). i kept wondering how people missed their purab host paying so much extra and intimate attention to jassi. jassi however was in the worst (very gaudy, her office dresses are better than this one)dress possible....purab still found her pretty.....

yes PJ, he even blows a flying kiss to her.. and people don't notice.. jassi was really badly dresses to today.. Actually I feel even Purab has looked better .. Purple silk shirt and tie.. eee...

the Mehtas.. cute couple  meri jooti seDisapprove.. also I got the feeling that now Meenakshi thinks she is the mystery woman when that lady asked her if she is the one who is going to be Mrs. Purab Mehra..

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Originally posted by pj04

yep he did , actually he seemed to pick up guts to execute several seemingly innocent but yet intimate gestures in full public view(he kisses her hand , caresses her neck talking about necklace, holds her face in his hands multiple times, holds her , puts both hands on her shoulder and looks lovingly accompanied with mushy talk). i kept wondering how people missed their purab host paying so much extra and intimate attention to jassi. jassi however was in the worst (very gaudy, her office dresses are better than this one)dress possible....purab still found her pretty.....

yes PJ, he even blows a flying kiss to her.. and people don't notice.. jassi was really badly dresses to today.. Actually I feel even Purab has looked better .. Purple silk shirt and tie.. eee...

the Mehtas.. cute couple  meri jooti seDisapprove.. also I got the feeling that now Meenakshi thinks she is the mystery woman when that lady asked her if she is the one who is going to be Mrs. Purab Mehra..

while tightening the tie scene was cute....i think purab 's clothes were eeeewww.

you are right, it seemed as if meenakshi thought she was the mystery woman(why?????....didn't purab tell her on that lake location that he is marrying after refusing her proposal).

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
URVI Newbie
URVI
URVI

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 2:20am | IP Logged
jassi is very matured. ofcourse she is hurt Cryby meenakshi's closeness with purab but she trusts him fully. Next week meenakshi will know jassi is the mystery woman and then the whole week thru she will be wondering Disapproveas to how all this happened and confirming with purab if he is sure about marrying jassi as she comes from a different circle of society. On the other hand  jassi will be disturbed and will find comfort in the presence of her Armaan sir, and probably purab will catch them togerther again, looking very involved in conversation and feel hurt.Confused So all are disturbed and going round in circles and we will all go round in circles with them. Have fun guys.  Unhappy
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 2:26am | IP Logged

No urvi,

Purab will alway be with jassi, for unlike jassi, atleast he is sure about what he is getting into.

It is evident from the latest promo, about him putting his hand around jassi's shoulder and declaring her as his mangetaar.

I am afraid what will follow is the meenakshi will belittle jassi on every step. I am sure everytime purab will be with jassi. But jassi will be hurt alot by meenakshi's remark.

I still am confused as to how the break-up will happen.

Jammy.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I think meenakshi will play tricks to break purab and jassi. she told her friend on phon that " sagai toot bhi sakti hai" .
URVI Newbie
URVI
URVI

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 2:26am | IP Logged
i have a feeling that meenakshi will eventually realize purab really loves jassi and she will like a true friend help purab. she may even be responsible for jassi's makeover. let's see.Smile  

Go to top