Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey Jammy.. wonderful update... I can't wait to see the episode..

Alle; wink -one eye or 2 eyes πŸ˜† 

*Anjali* thumbnail
That was a very good update Jammy. Thanks!! Ugh pink hair--that doesn't sound like Purab. I wonder why he invited them to the party??? πŸ˜•
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali308

That was a very good update Jammy. Thanks!! Ugh pink hair--that doesn't sound like Purab. I wonder why he invited them to the party??? πŸ˜•

I have been saying all along that yoiur dear Purab has some nice aces up his sleevesπŸ˜†

allegra thumbnail
Minnie it's because you guys keep calling him Uncle, he's trying to prove he has a wild young side to him too.
allegra thumbnail
πŸ˜† Laks Kya farak padta hai. Woh ek aankh band kare ke do, it is not any different from keeping them open. Arre ye Jassi ki do aankhen hi to hai, koi shiva ki 3rd eye to nahin!
Ritambhara thumbnail

Great update jammy.

I think on Monday it will start with Meenakshi asking Purab where is the Mysitry women; he will introduce Jassi as his would be and people at party will talk about Jassi's looks and we will soon see Makeover, helped by Meena or Armaan. πŸ˜‰

sweet786 thumbnail
thank you so much for your great update.
Archie thumbnail

Another thing is - Jassi being the CEO of GulMohar, she herself must have lot of contacts and there could be some which are common business contacts of Jassi and Purab both being in the Fashion Industry. Then how come she is so lost in the party?

The makers have tried to keep Jassi ekdum middle class and seedhi-saadhi - but for person at CEO level, one has to move in those circles. How come they never show Jassi socializing in those circles at all?

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
great update! thanks a bunch! also did purab really kiss jassi on her hand?
pj04 thumbnail
yep he did , actually he seemed to pick up guts to execute several seemingly innocent but yet intimate gestures in full public view(he kisses her hand , caresses her neck talking about necklace, holds her face in his hands multiple times, holds her , puts both hands on her shoulder and looks lovingly accompanied with mushy talk). i kept wondering how people missed their usually reserved host purab paying so much extra and intimate attention to jassi. jassi however was in the worst dress(very gaudy, her office dresses are better than this one) possible....purab still found her pretty..... Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago