Arshi OS - Happy Kiss Day

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

"You have to marry me. And that too today in fact now itself"

"What? Are you crazy Arnav Ji? Marriage is not a game or deal to do immediately. So many processes, procedures, rituals and ceremonies are there to complete the marriage. We can't finish our marriage like this. I don't accept your proposal" said Khushi.

"You have to Khushi. You don't have any other option. Otherwise, I will stop your jiji's marriage with my brother now"

"What? I can't believe this. How can you do this Arnav Ji? I thought you changed from ASR to Arnav. But I'm wrong. You will never change. I never expected that you will propose me like this. I hate you for this type of proposal."

"I don't give any damn to your hate... You want or not thats not matter to me. You have to marry me. And you are going to marry me. And that's final. Otherwise, I'll do what I said about your sister's marriage"

"But..."

"I said that's final... get ready. We are going to registrar office for our marriage. I don't want any kind of arguments from you either I don't want anybody to know about our marriage before it happens"

She wanted to marry him. But not like this.

She wanted him to propose her. But not like this.

She is in love with him. But she never expected that things will turn like this.

She knew something is bothering him. Something is seriously wrong with him.

She can see the fear in his eyes for the first time. Without any particular reason, he won't take this decision and won't force her. She has to ask him.

"I won't let this happen. I can't see the fear in his eyes. He is strong man. If he needs me with him, then I will be there for him, ...forever. And I need him... I need him to face that moron. Without him, I can't do this. I'll marry him." She thought.

He wanted to marry her. But not like this.

He wanted to propose her. But not like this.

He is in love with her. But he never expected that things will turn like this.

He knew something is bothering her. Somewhat he can guess that.

He can see the scary look in her eyes. Without any particular reason, she won't be this scary like this. He has to ask her. He took this decision and forced her for their benefit.

"I won't let this happen. I can't see the fear in her eyes. I dont know what's bothering her. She is strong girl. If she needs me with her, then I will be there for her, ...forever. And I need her... I need her to prove this world wrong. Without her, I can't do this. I'll marry her." he thought.

They looked at each other. He is curious about her decision. He is not sure that she will accept it or not. He is waiting for her to say.

"I'm ready Arnav Ji. I'll marry you. But before that I need to say something which is very much necessary to you to hear."

He has a big bright smile on his face, hearing a YES from her. He rushed towards her and hugged her as much tightly as he can. He is on cloud nine now... He couldn't control himself.

"Thank you so much Khushi... thanks a lot... you don't know what you gave me today. I'm really happy for your decision. Thanks a lot..." saying this he broke the hug and gave her a strong kiss on her lips, which made Khushi shocked, surprised and made her blush at the same time. She can see the happiness in his eyes. She didn't find the fear she saw in his eyes few minutes before. She is really happy to know, how much she is important to him.

"Come Khushi... we need to go registrar office before day over.We have to sign there"

"Sure Arnav Ji... but before going there... I need to tell you something... that Shya..."

He stopped her putting his fingers on her lips nodding his head in no.

"Don't say anything Khushi. Please... This is the happiest moment in my life. Please don't spoil this. I need to finish the required procedure to marry you ASAP. That is more important now for me. Nothing else. Please come with me. We have to go down, before anyone starts finding us" saying this he held his hand forward for her, which she accepted happily nodding her head in approval.

They both went down to attend marriage. After that, they quietly slipped out from RM without anyone's knowledge and went to complete their marriage. When they come outside RM, they got shocked to see NK smiling at them. Both looked at each other. NK came running and hugged Arnav "Sorry I heard everything which u both talked at poolside a few minutes back. But I'm really happy for you both... I know without any proper reason you both will not do such things, which can make others sad. But I want to be with you both always. Can I Nannav?" asked over excited NK

Arnav looked at Khushi, who nodded her head and blinked her eyes as saying don't get angry... relax and accept him'. Arnav sighed deeply and nodded his head agreeing NK's words. They moved to Arnav's SUV. When they are entering NK asked Arnav

"Nannav... can I become a witness to your marriage? Please I really want to" fear and tension of rejection clearly visible in his face. But he got relaxed seeing Arnav's nod and smile on their faces. "Thank you so much Nannav and Khushi Ji..." he went to Khushi and tried to give her friendly hug to her. But Arnav came in between them making NK scared and ran to SUV driving seat. Both Arnav and Khushi smiled at his antics and occupied the back seat holding hands in others.

Everybody got shocked to see Arnav and Khushi as wedded couple. They tried to convince everyone. Arnav said he wants to give his family a surprise on Akash marriage that's why he married Khushi. But they didn't seem to be convinced. So, as a last trail Arnav said that they both loves each other and wants to be together for life. Everybody bursts into laughter to see the great ASR's face. When they saw Arnav and Khushi, initially they are shocked but not more that few minutes. So they acted like they are mad about them, just to know about their feelings about each other. When Arnav said that words love, Khushi blushed hardly turning deep red. Everybody started teasing her, which made Khushi hide herself in Arnav's chest.

After finishing every rituals of the post marriage both the couples went to their rooms. After reaching their room, Khushi suddenly turned to Arnav

"Arnav Ji... I want to say something to you. It is very important."

"What is this Khushi?"

"I Love you Arnav Ji. I can't live without you. Thank you for forcing me in this marriage. I know I can't face that moron without your help. Thank you for being my side."

"Which moron Khushi? About what you are talking?"

"Wohi... that Shyam... your Jijaji" she said with disgust

"What about Shyam?"

Then she said everything about Shyam. In addition, told him about Shyam's threat about if she tells to Arnav that he will kill Anjali. Moreover, he gave her two days time to get marry with him. Arnav listened everything carefully and shocked and surprised about his Jijaji's cunning nature.

"Khushi, I'm sorry Khushi. For me you faced a lot in your life. Are you sure, he is my Jijaji? I'm not doubting you Khushi. I'm just confirming. That's all. Also want to say something to you which you need to know. This is also important to you to know."

"Of course Arnav Ji. I'm sure about him. He is the same person. And what you want to tell me?"

"Khushi it is really shocked to know about Shyam, my Jijaji. He is tried to... I mean... he is planning to get married with you. Is he faking all his love and concern with us?"

"Yes Arnav Ji... I'm scared about him. That is why I didn't inform you. But leave it. Tell me what you want to tell me."

"Khushi I might sound childish or stupid, but I want to tell you that I Love you. I can't lose you Khushi. You are everything to me. I just came to know in the evening by hearing someone down there in Akash marriage are saying that nobody will like me. Nobody wants to marry an arrogant and rude person like me. They are saying I'm not the person who deserves happiness or a good girl. After hearing their words, I got angry by thought that you won't marry me. I'm scared... I'm insecure... I can't live without you Khushi. I need you in my life. You taught me to live, love, smile and control my feelings. I can't expect my life without you. I don't want that to be happen. So, that is why I forced you to marry me. Sorry Khushi"

Khushi is more than happy to hear those three magical words from her love, her husband, her Arnav Ji. She immediately hugged him. She broke the hug and caught his lips into a passionate kiss. She is not leaving any chance to him to take lead in the kiss. She promised him that she is not going to leave him. She promised him that she never stops loving him. She poured her all love and emotions in that kiss. They broke the kiss and rested their foreheads together.

"Don't say that Arnav Ji. You are best at everything. You are most precious thing happen to me in my life. I love you... I will love you till my last breathe. I never leave you. You deserve all happiness in this world. And I will give all those which make you happy."

With that, they kissed one more time passionately. He pulled her more into him. He held her by her waist tightly. He is going crazy with her soft baby pink lips on his. He is enjoying this kiss. He wants to take lead. He bit her lower lip asking her to give the lead, which she accepted happily. Their hands are moving on each other bodies. They couldn't control themselves. In fact, they are not trying to control themselves. They want to feel each other. They want to feel others love and warmth. They made their night memorable to each other. Khushi bent towards his face, lying on her side with the support of her elbow she said

"Happy Kiss day Arnav Ji"

Arnav smiled brightly and wished her "Happy Kiss day sweet heart" they continued their acts, leaving Shyam's matter to next day. They started their life with utmost happiness and satisfaction.

Actually I want to post this yesterday... but I couldn't. Hope you will like it...

Thanks for your support, likes and comments for what ever rubbish I write. ThanQ so much...

For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please DONT add sruji-ssv. Edited by sruja-ssv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikadhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice update mom:-) happy kiss day;-)
How the hell dare to say about arnav any girl won't marry him:@ he was hotwa so everyone waiting to marry him:-)
Love the way khushi undertand arnav feeling;-)

p.s: happy kiss day mom:-)
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it;
Titli_Zinnia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
                sooo cute and beautiful πŸ˜Š

Arnav forced Khushi for the marriage and she agreed happily so sweet

NK heard their convo and wanted to be the witness for their marriage  OMG πŸ˜‰

and last part ahem ahem πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

wanted to know how they deal with snakewa shyam 

can it be converted to SS  πŸ˜‰ why not πŸ˜Š 

now am tempted to read more  OSs from u πŸ˜Š  

β€οΈ   Happy kissday  β€οΈ

Edited by Gargisarunian - 10 years ago
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS..
Lovd it..<3
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful os
loved it
thanks for the pm
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS...thanks for the PM
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was cute one...
I wanted to see this scene in IPK where Kushi tell about Shyam instead of keeping within her.
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. Sorry for late comment. I loved arnav's reason for forcing khushi into marriage[:p]
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful .. Loved it