Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
 Arhaan is RAGU ???DDBEDS actor?
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariyakhan2

Arhaan is RAGU ???DDBEDS actor?

yes its just my pov..i cannot force you to like anyone..i feel like actor is not one who does the same kind of roles but actor is one who can do any type of role..anyways nice to meet you mariya.πŸ€—
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I love your post and I love what Gita, Pri (Del) and Tanya (ZoobieDoobie) said.
But how do u function in the day??? I was working from home during nights last year. Once I went to bed at 3, I could not wake up in the morning except to say good bye to hubby and kids (I have 2, 5 and 2 yr old). But once I woke up around 10 ish, I was find for the rest of the day. I gave up the job and am not taking any other ones coz I felt I was not myself during the day, even though I was not sleep deprived. I missed spending time with the kids too...now you inspire me to take up a project.

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

yes its just my pov..i cannot force you to like anyone..i feel like actor is not one who does the same kind of roles but actor is one who can do any type of role..anyways nice to meet you mariya.πŸ€—

i like RAGU BUT NOT DDBEDS...same hereπŸ€—
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchisahay

Nice to meet you too, Gita (is that your name?) Well I don't work throughout the night 😊. I go to office just for meetings and brainstorming sessions and then work on individual tasks in the night after my kid goes to bed. this arrangement is working really well for me - except the occasional boredom and loneliness. 2 kids, wow!!! How old?

Agree about this forum being more matured than many others. On few other forums I have seen members bashed up for even minor criticism of the show / leads.

Yes, that's my name, though my friends here call me Gite, Gitey. πŸ˜† 
I too started working from home after kids. Working from home is a bliss. My kiddos are 7 year and 10 year old. 
i Enjoy balancing work family & kids. Its quite enjoyable. Your lil one is 2 year old. This stage ensures a lot of running around. Once proper schooling starts, things ease out a little and the running around reduces.

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: delena90

You have completely missed the point of her post. Oh well.

@TM - word! I watch tv (qh) as a way to unwind from a hectic day at work. As an audience I want to be reasonably entertained by a story, watch decent acting and enjoy the execution. Without a story to hold a show together a show has nothing. Whether it's at the movies or even on tv. I don't watch the show for it's romance or to see how it is or how amazing a wedding may or may not be. Tell me a story...a good story and I wil watch. I don't relate to anything shown on Indian tv but personally I am not watching it to relate to anyone. 9 times out of 10 i dislike what the characters represent however if written well ( like they are on Qh) I can enjoy them for what they are flawed fictional characters who show up on screen to make me forget that I have 9-5 job and a four hour drive the next day.

I understood the point of the post I was saying this bcoz in last para it was zoya had a mind of her own so I said it
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: karan-007

I understood the point of the post I was saying this bcoz in last para it was zoya had a mind of her own so I said it

Okay.
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love your post!!! Completely agree to it...
Digital world should make us little more open minded but guess in this forum it works the other way round... people dont understand The entire world doesnt begin and end with India forums.. 

Sometimes you find posts claiming TRPs are bought!! hey are because of some actor or TRPs should fall so that the show is shut down... No one cares to understand how exactly the entire system works.. 

As my mom always used to say.. maturity comes with Age... So i guess people here also will mature with time and understand what really makes anything a successful venture. A good story, good PH, good channel, good actors and good supporting cast wil produce a good show for sure... 

i agree to your point, people will continue to watch any show till it keeps them engaged.. the moment you loose interest you will not watch it... 

I watch JA and QH. nothing apart from that... Both have good script and good story... 

Good to know you have adjusted your work time to spend more time with your kid... For me after 6pm till 11 pm its well reserved for my daughter and she makes it a point that I will not divert my attention to anything apart from her... 

Good post again :) loved it :)

Love 
Seera

ruchisahay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

I love your post and I love what Gita, Pri (Del) and Tanya (ZoobieDoobie) said.

But how do u function in the day??? I was working from home during nights last year. Once I went to bed at 3, I could not wake up in the morning except to say good bye to hubby and kids (I have 2, 5 and 2 yr old). But once I woke up around 10 ish, I was find for the rest of the day. I gave up the job and am not taking any other ones coz I felt I was not myself during the day, even though I was not sleep deprived. I missed spending time with the kids too...now you inspire me to take up a project.

I really wish you luck. Hope you can find the solution that works best for you. Your role as Mom of 2 kids is much more challenging than mine with just one.

About me functioning - well it took me more than an year to find the correct balance. I tried everything - from working regular office hours (missed my kid like crazy), to break from job (missed office discussions and challenges). Finally, worked out a schedule where I attend office for 3-3.5 hours every day when my kid goes to play school and all my meetings happen then. Work from 10 - 1:30 in the night everyday (including weekends). Sleep till really late on weekends to cover up.

Like you I have gone through sleep deprivation and guilt cycles. And found that this arrangement works best for me.

All the best!!!