Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its an old interview but i like it so i thought to share with you guys...

A personal tte--ttes with Arhaan Behll also known as Krishna.

He's purr...fectionist in reel & real life. Whether it's an interview, his serial or a certain look for some show. Arhaan Behll insists on getting its absolutely right. Today, the bad boy is on the sets of his serial  Pratigya, waiting for his take. As soon as he gets behind to shoot, I ask:

Q: 1. Who is Arhaan Behll?

A: I'm a Punjabi guy from Ajmer, Rajasthan. I passed out my 12th from here & than did my B.com from Delhi. After completing my graduation I came to Mumbai. I did my acting course. I also did theater, wanted to polish myself. Pratigya was my first audition; it was going from past 2months. Finally, the search ended & I became part of it.

Q: 2. Who all are there in your family?

A: I've my parents who are in Ajmer and two elder sisters who are happily married in Delhi. Being the youngest in the family am the most pampered one.

Q: 3 Did you always aspire to become an actor?

A:  More than academics, there was always an inclination towards my creative side, as I always participated in numerous school plays & walked the ramp.

Q: 4 Did your family supported you?

A:    Though my family wanted me to become a doctor, since most of my family members are doctors as well. I couldn't even qualify the medical entrance examination. However, I knew acting was my passion & I wanted to pursue my career in this field.

Q:5 What would you have been if not an actor?

A:   Guitarist. I have been playing guitar since school.

Q:6  How close is Krishna to Arhaan?

A:     Krishna & Arhaan are different. Since they come from different context & socialization. Unlike Krishna, I (Arhaan) respect women a lot & consider life incomplete without them. However, Krishna character cannot be put into black & white because it lies between the two extremes & in real life most of us also fall in shades of grey. Therefore, it was a challenging character & I decided to play the part even though I was never interested in television.

Q7: Are you the "ANGRY YOUNG MAN" of the small Screen?   

A:   (Laughs) actually am an introvert & try to maintain my calm in all situations. I prefer to listen than to talk unnecessarily. However, anger is also one an emotion that is found in everybody. I tend to get angry at times as well.

Q: 8 Are you a media shy? How often do you socialize?

A:    Its not that I don't like to speak with media but I'm a very quite person. But that shouldn't be understood as High-headness. It is just that I prefer to focus on my work, than talking about it.

I'm not a very party person & I prefer to stay at home after my shoot. I go out only when it is unavoidable & am forced.

Q:9  How is your sense of fashion different from that of Krishna? Do you consider Krishna to be a trend-setter?

A:  Considering Krishna background & life style, he follows fashion as he understands it. He doesn't follow anybody which can be also noticed from his sense of styling which is different from his family members in the serial. In reality, I tend to experiment with my clothes & hairstyle. I wear everything denims, boots, sleeveless jackets etc...

Q: 10 Are you wearing a wig in the serial?

A:      (laughs) Nononono... I don't understand why do people think am wearing a wig. They are my natural hair.

Q: 11 What is the best compliment ever received?

A:  All compliments are very close to me. Though I keep getting compliments about my eyes, my hair etc. However, the best is when my fans tell me that they watch my show b'coz of me (Krishna).

Q12:  Are you a fitness freak?

A:     I use to have 6pac's but to make my character more realistic I had to put on some weight & sacrifice my 6 Pac's. But soon I'll start working out soon.

Q13: How do you handle the fan following you get on numerous social network websites?

A: I hardly log on to the net. However, I'm aware of the love & affection that my fans are showering me with. Due to lack of time, it is very difficult for me to respond to their messages but I would like to thank all my fans for their love & support.

Q:14 What is your favorite pastime?

A:   I hardly get free time but whenever I do I prefer to sleep.   

Q15:  Krishna is himself a romantic actor. Is Arhaan also like this?

A:      Whenever I get my script, I think about how close that is to Arhaan's reality. However, I still go for it as Krishna is not Arhaan. For instance, there was a scene in Pratigya where I' as made to wear a T-shirt which had her pic & I love you written on it. In reality I would never even think of doing it & I' as even reluctant to do it on screen. But when I did it my audience appreciated it... (Laughs)

Q 16: You have everything going for you. A great career, stardom, recognition. What next you want in you life?

A:    Can't say anything now. I'm enjoying my work a lot & can't think of doing anything else. Only 1year has passed & this show is No.1. So I want to work harder & will try to maintain its position... Insallah.

Q 17: Where do you see yourself after next 10 years?

A:      It's difficult to say since I live in d present. However, I would like to see Arhaan behll as a successful actor and businessman.

Q 18 Have you ever been to Jammu?

A:   Yeah! I visited Jammu as a kid & I've fond memories of that place. It's beautiful & the people are too good as well. I would love to visit again in future & seek blessing from Mata Vaishno Devi.

Q19: Message for our readers.

A:     I would like to thank all my fans for taking out the time & watching my show & reading my articles. Its b'coz of them that the show is doing soo well & I'll continue to seek the same response. Love you all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks uma ...u reminde me the golden days ...i never get tired of watching or reading abt him...love him... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

thanks uma ...u reminde me the golden days ...i never get tired of watching or reading abt him...love him... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

welcome renu๐Ÿ˜›
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
i wonder why he is not working out for six pack now
Renu111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

i wonder why he is not working out for six pack now

becaz raghu is middle class and simple man ๐Ÿ˜•
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

becaz raghu is middle class and simple man ๐Ÿ˜•

hmmm but still there is no law that middle class man should not have six pack right๐Ÿ˜ญ
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for reviving the golden memories uma ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ yeah hero too lazy to work out regularly ,๐Ÿ˜ฒbut he looks dashing n cute as he is .
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hayee mera jaadugar how pure hearted person he is <3 yup krishna is totally opp to arhaan bt smwhere m finding A real Arhaan in Raghu ;)
Renu111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

hmmm but still there is no law that middle class man should not have six pack right๐Ÿ˜ญ

yes u r right...he should have six pack abs.
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Thanks for reviving the golden memories uma ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ yeah hero too lazy to work out regularly ,๐Ÿ˜ฒbut he looks dashing n cute as he is .

welcome di..yes he is so cute