POST OUR CONCERN IN TWITTER / FACEBOOK !!!!

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guyz we all know that everyone in this forum are quite disappointed with the current track since wedding sequence, Loosing the chemistry of SaRuv, butchering DV's character & ruining the show everythin impacted the downfall of our loved show. So why don't we fans fight to get back the same old essence of the show & charm of DV by posting our concern in RM, SG & Sony Tv Twitter & facebook. We all know that RM & SG regularly follow their twitter & go thru our msgs, may be this cud work out coz instead of sitting quitely & posting disappointing posts in this forum i guess this wud be a better idea, what say guyz. 
After all we fans have right to get want we really want coz without us the show can't stand still & result is doomed TRPs. So dear friends & true fans of JLZ / SaRuv i urge one & all in this forum to start Mission Twitter & Facebook whoever has the a/c & who don't pls open the a/c & drop ur petitions. It's an humble request & i feel that this is the only way left to express our anger to the makers. If u guyz have any other suggestions in this regard pls pass on ur ideas so that it cud help our show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Indomitable

Guyz we all know that everyone in this forum are quite disappointed with the current track since wedding sequence, Loosing the chemistry of SaRuv, butchering DV's character & ruining the show everythin impacted the downfall of our loved show. So why don't we fans fight to get back the same old essence of the show & charm of DV by posting our concern in RM, SG & Sony Tv Twitter & facebook. We all know that RM & SG regularly follow their twitter & go thru our msgs, may be this cud work out coz instead of sitting quitely & posting disappointing posts in this forum i guess this wud be a better idea, what say guyz. 

After all we fans have right to get want we really want coz without us the show can't stand still & result is doomed TRPs. So dear friends & true fans of JLZ / SaRuv i urge one & all in this forum to start Mission Twitter & Facebook whoever has the a/c & who don't pls open the a/c & drop ur petitions. It's an humble request & i feel that this is the only way left to express our anger to the makers. If u guyz have any other suggestions in this regard pls pass on ur ideas so that it cud help our show.

hey u r right but me not on twitter n fb i just wrote post for the cvs ...how to send to sony😕
tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
we can give feedback to sony,sneha rajani or shristi arya.coz the are the persons who decide these things
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tellylover202

we can give feedback to sony,sneha rajani or shristi arya.coz the are the persons who decide these things

but where n how😕
tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uppaas

but where n how😕

twitter is the only option. or in fb too.u can visit the sony official website.may be a feedback option is availableEdited by tellylover202 - 10 years ago