Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Overnights: Meri Bhabhi gets biggest ever ratings

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

I have some news that you wont even believe! MB got the biggest ever ratings last night i cant believe it myself! 😃👏 Well done to all the UK viewers! 👏

Overnights: Meri Bhabhi' gets biggest ever ratings

12th February 2014    11:01
@RajBaddhan [email protected]

'Meri Bhabhi' tops UK ratings

'Meri Bhabhi' tops UK ratings

Meri Bhabhi' on Star Plus last night outstripped rival shows by getting the biggest ever audience since its launch last year, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia.

Meri Bhabhi', which airs at 20:00 pulled in a massive 269,700 viewers - peaking at 301,700 viewers, followed by SaraswatiChandra' with another big audience of 255,500 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' in third with 240,500 viewers.

On Colors, Rangrasiya' was top again with 37,600 viewers, followed by Balika Vadhu' next with 35,100 viewers at 20:00.

On Rishtey, Bani - Ishq Da Kalma' was top with 59,100 viewers at 19:30, followed by Laagi Tujhse Lagan' was next with 58,400 viewers and Parichay' in third with 40,000 viewers.

On Star Life Ok, Tumhari Paakhi' was top with 36,700 viewers at 21:30, followed by Savdhaan India' next with 23,300 viewers and Ek Boond Ishq' with 21,000 viewers.

Above data is an overnight rating - and may change slightly after consolidated figures become available in seven days from BARB.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/overnights-meri-bhabhi-gets-biggest-ever-ratings#sthash.3V97vAvV.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There is no looking back from now on..keep rocking MB!!👏👏
Duggukede thumbnail
lets celebrate once again even if we do get it again lets just celebrate 
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS :) 
Shranal all the away🤗
starsshinex thumbnail
Yayyy!! This is definitely a happy news! Kudos to all the UK viewers!!