Day 3 - Mehendi, Meetings aur freebies

Posted: 10 years ago

First things first, Finally, Finally, the nikaah happened.

The eight wonder took place in front of one of the seven wonders of the world.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Let the celebration begin. Only one day to go.

Coming to the episode- 

Today was the day of meetings, failed attempts, passed attempts and Zoya's mehendi. Still no news of kitten and appi-jiju. At least appi jiju were mentioned.

Freebies with wrappings - While Zoya & Co. wonder about source of free gifts, Asad miya wonders about its wrappings.πŸ˜‰

Chit and chor - 60's 3 hour film in 5 minutes. Abbu locks Humeira, Haider sends a chit to Humeira, Humeira sees a scissor (hold your breath), cuts her finger, not wrist (release your breath ), writes a "Haan" (in hindi) on the glass door with her blood, Haider gets the signal and makes a plan to elope at the cost of missing his Chutki's Nikaah. πŸ˜†

Your wish is my command - Zoya gives a reality check to her abbu, almost accusing him of spoiling in others lives, laments the lack of her family, and wishes for her sister like Humeira to attend her nikaah, with mehendi on her (Humeira's not Zoya's) hand. Almost immediately Abbu takes mehendi and applies it on his sleeping beti (Humeira again) πŸ˜­

Offer One, get Two - Tanveer, for identifying venue, offers to press one leg of Badi bi, badi bi offers her two legs for pressing. Billi does seva only to learn that Badi bi is a retired principal of her school.πŸ˜†

Jaana Japan, bataya Chin - Tannu after failure with the oldest member, tries her luck with the youngest member - Nuzhat. Nuzhat takes billi's gift and informs her that venue is at Charminar. Reminded me of Indian voters taking freebies and voting as per their wish.πŸ˜†

Kahin khusi, Kahin gham - Episode ends with a sad Humeira and more sad Gafoor with a happy Zoya in between. Gaffy is paying big time for 17 years of neglect. Beautiful end to an OK episode.πŸ‘πŸΌ

After two days of humor and drama, today's episode was about the emotional quotient between Zoya and Abbu. Nothing dramatic happened but nothing bad happened either. A watchable episode.

One more day without qureshi, less Tanveer, no asay, and lots of zoya-Abbu and one asad-Haider scene.

Edited by GitaIyer - 10 years ago
Res
Unres

Very good post Gitey. Today I will only talk abt Abbu applying mehndi on Humeira's palm 😭. Yeh Abbu humein roz ke roz yun hi rulaayenge kya? 😭. Such a beauuutiful scene. Tej is such a brilliant actor. Hats off to the man!!! Ghafoor jeet kar bhi haar rahein hain aur haar kar bhi jeet rahe hain. One daughter is near yet going far (Humeira) and the other is far yet getting close (Zoya).

Ab aap itna force kar rahein hain toh baaki ke scenes ke baare mein baat kar hi leti hoon πŸ˜†.

What is it with Humeira and sharp objects??? πŸ˜†. Knives, scissors, pins, needles, forks, razors, clips, spoons, ladles, eye-shadow brushes, toothbrushes etc. (I'm including some blunt objects also πŸ˜†) shd be henceforth banned in SM. Who knows what she injures herself with next??? πŸ˜†.

I liked the Zoya-Ghafoor scene coz it was not too long, just right and Zoya was very focussed. Tannu was looking pretty today with less make up. Badi bi gives expressions on particular words 20 words after she has spoken that word πŸ˜†. Vidya Sinha can't act. Humeira is practising for pagal khaan by screaming and throwing food like future fellow inmates πŸ˜†. Zoya getting gifts from Abbu was cute.

Last but not the least Asad is thinking abt wrapping paper because he will have to unwrap his fav present who is his future soon *breaks into a coughing spell* 😳 πŸ˜† Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
res
uff i am second!!! Anu πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Gita nice post.. as usual!!! You write wonderful!

As far as episode is considered... I dont know but i liked it... For me it was wonderfully executed... No lags anywhere...

All scenes done perfectly well... All dialogues crisp, delivered to perfection and emoted well...

Gaffy - zoya scene... It could have been a little btr... I feel surabhi lacked here.. I felt little forced by her side.. Gaffy tooo good!!

Haider - Humy - Gaffy - Well executed again... Haider is good... Ketaki...

Madam T - bearable... 

Dadi and Nuzrat - Tooo good!!! 

Last scene - Gaffy... you are the worst father in the world who abandoned his daughter after killing her mother... but why it is soo difficult to hate you???

A good episode for me!!
Edited by _Seera_ - 10 years ago
I luvd 2days episode especialy zoya n gaffur scene ws dam gud tej ws d star i luvd im in d lst scene 2 asad gift wrapping scene ws dam funny jus wnderin wat is haider gifts
Originally posted by FIZK6

Who's Kitten?
Tanveer's unborn babyπŸ˜†
Tanveer is billo rani, so her off spring is kitten.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Tanveer's unborn babyπŸ˜†
Tanveer is billo rani, so her off spring is kitten.πŸ˜†

How many months pregnant is she supposed to be?

finally no butterflies,no caresses ,no terrace and no mitwa ...i guess we were getting too much engrossed in that ! For a change it was just about an OK episode ...( sans QH so happy !)
asad checking the wrapping was too much...he is cute yaar  ..i forget he has OCD !

Tanveer was tolerable ..still hasn't managed to get on the nerves yet !
just way too excited that the nikaah has happened and wait ...are they shooting the SR !!!!????or has some other drama ( Abbu truth ) has arrived 
Gita excellent take on today's episode !
btw the promos of nikaah are on cartoon network too !( just saw as my son was watching tv  way to go !!!)

convo between zoya n gaffur amazing(its look like real)...nuzhat really smart..πŸ˜‰haider n humeira(precap)no comment
Nice post! I like how you present the episode by dividing it into various scenarios, each with an apt title.I really liked the episode, it had the perfect mix of emotions. QH is getting damn interesting I can't hardly wait for the next episode!
Okay I have to admit it, I really felt bad for Humaira today when she wrote haan on the door with her blood, this girl has got it bad for Haider 😭 Poor thing what will happen when she will come to know of his real intentions.
I so love zoya, she has such a big heart. Despite the way Humaira treats her, she still want her to be a part of the wedding. Even I wish we could get zohu at the wedding and Haider as well. I'm expecting a miracle to happen.
Gaffur and zoya are constantly making me emotional since the past two days. I love their scenes. Even that last scene when Gaffur applies mehendi to Humaira on zoya's behalf was so heart touching.
And the best part was the precap, so that is why Haider isn't attending the wedding πŸ˜† Can we expect a runaway wedding for HaiRa now?
It was ok episode,nothing much happened😊Gaffur zoya scene was good and tannu was so funny todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
UMMM i am not liking humera at all infact i am hating her and whenever i see her i hate her  even more ,she is so irritating to meπŸ₯±
Nice post gita😳