Suggestions / Comments

Username

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
in profile of mine Why is it showing that "old username "kashUrock" 10 feb 2011 at 10:55pm.
after that ive changed it twice and its been 1 year ive changed my previous one so why am i not able to change it now ? its showing u cannot change without 1 year..and its already been 1 year i think

and if its not then how will i get to know when ive changed it last time?

Edited by XBitch_PleaseX - 12 February 2014 at 8:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninja.-xXx-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Username" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey! That's true. You've made a valid point. Not that I want to change my username as of now, but can't see my last old username either as well as the date. Instead, the very first old one is being shown. It does make one wonder as to how she/he would know if it's been one year or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.Psycho_SaRuv.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

i think both of you did not change it manually but had requested the admins to do that on your behalf before the 1 year period in the past? Thats why system shows the very first instead of the last one.

-Swetha--Gitanjali-BilliCat.

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 14 February 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey guys,

i think both of you did not change it manually but had requested the admins to do that on your behalf before the 1 year period in the past? Thats why system shows the very first instead of the last one.

No actually i did change it manually everytime...but requested to changed my current one which has not been changed yet...but now i dont wanna changed it...i wanna change it manually when 1 year is done...then why still showing the first time and date ive changed it ? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRuv.

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey guys,

No, Aahaana! Both of the times I did all by myself. Haven't felt the need to change it before the given period yet. But yeah, I am just wondering.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
^ Will forward it to tech team so they can look into it. It should show last user nameErmm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ninja.

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
^ Nope it never shows the last changed username. I have changed my username twice, and it still shows me the ID with which I first signed for IF with. So yeah. Its an old technical goof up IMO :)

-Swetha-Super.Psycho_SaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top