Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Full Written Upadte of Drashti's interview in SabRas Radio!!!

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Drashti Dhami's SabrasRadio Interview with Raj Baddhan-

This is the first time m give a Written Update.. so please bear with me...
So here is it... 

Raj- I m a very lucky man woh isilye, cause I have been trying to get this Queen (DD giggles) of Indian Television on my show for year or year an a half... and it has been difficult cause of her busy schedule. So I m so happy that today we have finally got her. I m talking about the Beautiful Drashti Dhami. Hi Drashti..

DD- Hello Raj. And I m really sorry to like really making you hold for so long...
Raj -(laughs) Der aaye durust aaye.. that's what I  wanna say.. Thank you so much... The wait has totally being worthwhile..

DD- yes totally

Raj- okay Drashti, first of all let's talk about Madhubala.. there has been such a change in Madhubala .. Now when did you get to know about this leap gonna be happening?

DD- I got to know I guess 10-15 days before they decided to do the leap... but I absoulutely had no clue on what story line they have been planning to do and stuffs like that.. aaa.. I was nervous and there was lots of pressure and I was sad that the old cast wont be there anymore.. but I guess we need to move on and there was nothing I could do..

Raj- hmm .. and was this a easy decision to stay on the show after leap??

DD- honestly I didn't have to make a decision as the decision was made by the producers.. and there was lots of pressure on me and on the entire cast and crew as we like had to really prove ourselves you know... I was really nervous initially but now I think I m little eased out as we got to know from people that they are kind of liking the track and they are liking everything so m glad...

Raj-and in fact as the first pic of yours Jr. Madhubala was realized the reaction has been fantastic ... so are you happy now the way the show has been taking??

DD- touchwood as of now I m really really happy and I just hope we grow more.. actually lots and lots more and I hope the viewers who are watching us, all my fans all my lovers you all enjoy and that's it...

Raj- alright we have got some questions drashti from the listeners and fans .. there is a question from Priyanka (few other name were taken I couldn't get it)wanted to ask about the first reaction you had about the leap  and also about Koffee with Karan, if you had to go on KWK with another star, whom would you like to go with?

DD- with me??.. I would love to take Sanaya Irani with me..

Raj- you know there is a lots of talk about her ,she being one of your close friend in television  industry.. how much time do you spend with her??

DD- aaa how much time I spend with sanaya??
Raj- Yeah

DD-we both have very hectic schedule going on for both of us.. so you know we don't really get the time to speak to each other rather meet each other.. but you know whenever we are shooting nearby we both visit each other,, we go to each other's house spend the night.. but genuinely don't light of the friendship because .. Its there, I mean u know what m saying i don't know what to talk about it..

Raj- yeah.. its just a natural friendship.. its nothing to b made kind of report about

DD -yeahh and we know each other before we got into the industry and its not like we know each other cause we are in the industry..

Raj- haan haan.. aa have u seen Rangrasiya?? Have you seen any episodes??

DD-of course of course I have seen the intial bits after that not really but she is doing a fab job.. and anyway it had to be a fab job as it was Sanaya doing it..

Raj- yeah yeah... we love sanaya  I have talked to sanaya I couples of time here on SabRas as she always telling about you Drashti..

DD- I know.. its always have been there ... we are very good friends..

Raj-*giggles* okay there is a question from shivani about film.. I guess everyone wants to know about it.. there has been lots of rumours about you been I this project and that project..

DD- genuinely I haven't got a single from any of these these office so all this are rumours and nothing more to it...

Raj- ohhoowww.. there has has been a massive rumour about been in shingham 2..

DD- ya I know.. I haven't got any call or I haven't signed any films..
Raj- okay.. and what about plans? Would you like to go Bollywood or something??

DD- genuinely I haven't reallt thought about it.. ad I haven't been approached.. nor m I approaching anybody .. I guess I will just go with the flow and see what happens... I shall just wait and watch..

Raj- okay... surbhi maheshwari and ankita both wanna know are you missing vivian on the sets of Madhubala??

DD-. of course ..i mean i have worked with him for a year n half ..of course am gonna miss him..i do miss him ...

Raj- and . have u been in touch with him ? ever since he left the show ?

DD- no i haven't ..because u know what ..its just that he has gone on a break right now ...and you know  that he needs to chill n rejuvenate himself ..and all of that... 

Raj-what kind of chemistry did u have with him off set ? did You kinda chill with him ? did you kinda a share a good working relation with him??

DD-we were very good with each other ..we were friends ..we were not the best of them honestly but we were very nice and very cordial to each other ..we din have issues with each other whatsoever 

Raj-Umang purouhit wants to know do you think Madhubala will regain tils charm once again with RK's Exit from the show??

DD- I honestly want the show to do well.. cause there are lots of other houses running cause of the show... there are lots of other viewers and fans who really want the show to do work including me.. so its genuinely hope o=it comes back to what it was

Raj- yeah. I mean drashti it was just yesterday that reports saying that Madhubala is under the scanner and that it could be going off air in march.. they are just rumours.. aren't they??

DD- honestly I haven't heard of it from either  of the producers.. I would say it it a rumour..

Raj- Akhram khan, he is another big fan of yours.. heis asking how many hours do 
you spend in Madhubala and whts your favourite scene on that??

DD- for me especially while performing was when Rk break the news that the 4 pherea wala shaddi was .. you know the wedding was just a way of taking revenge and when I come back to my mom's and I realize that its all true and its not a dream... is one of my favourite...

Raj- okay.. amd how many hours do you spend filming??

DD-  12 hours a day..

Raj- and what do you do aaway from your shooting schedule??what do you love doing??

DD- I love travelling, which I don't get to.. honestly with the kind of schedule I have.. but I love going out with friends.. going for dinner.. I haven't seen movie's of late, cause I get very sleepy by the time i get home... but ya meeting friends.. shopping and sleeping is my favourite..

Raj- drashti when will you come to UK that's the question??

DD- I really want to... why don't you get some organizer to get me there

Raj- I will.. because of your busy schedule I thought you wont have time to come... but chalo hum kuch karenge.. I think we need to bring you here.. you got a massive fan folloeing

DD- ya ...

Raj- u know I really wanna get you here,, cause you know ypu have got massive massive fan base on UK.. and there are so many people who love you here,,

DD- I would live to be there.. genuinely love to be there,,,

Raj- thik hai..

DD- will meet soon  isaahaallah..

Raj-have you been to London before??

DD-yes I have

Raj- okay and what did you like the most??

DD-honestly I haven't been there for lot of days... but I was taken to George Street
Raj"on central London okay.. so the next question is from humaira n preity.. they wanna know which character resembles you the most?? Geet/madhu/Jr.madhu /Dr.muskaan??

DD-muskaan

Raj- why is that??

DD-cause she is a chatterbox like how I m in real life n I m very hyper n even muskaan was very hyper as a character.

Raj- okay there is the question .. you really don't have to answer.. but there has been lots of report  of your marriage.. but are we ever gonna see you with your loyal partner on a reality TV soon??

DD- I have no clue about it, I really don't know

Raj- okay!

DD- there is nothing as of now.. n I when it happen I will let you know.

Raj-thik hai.. neha wants to know how have you been managing you schedule with your back pain??

DD- its better now.. I have being going to physio regularly.. its much better,, thank you so much..

Raj-so many wants to know ke Drashti aapko Jhalak jeetke kaisa laga??

DD-bahut acha laga... jab me jeeti thi.. I was in a zone... u should really ask richa.. she was there though out the conversation , she knows how I was.. I was really zoned I was tired.. I just wanted to go home and sleep... of course the feeling was really inbeliveable... and I really proud that I won it...

Raj- we loved you on that.. you were brilliant on that..

DD- thank you so much

Raj- you were awesome.. bhavna wants to know any actor on tv you would like to work with? Any particular male actor??

DD-Karan Singh grover.

Raj- owww... why is that??

DD-because we are friends n will like to work with him.

Raj- acha... wow..

DD- again

Raj- yeah again ... that's gonna be interesting... aditi choudhary wants to know hows your friendship with GC?

DD- we arnt friends.. but when we meet we say hi to each other.. we are cordial.. but m not friends with him..

Raj- and have you got any memorable moments of geet that really touched you??

DD- of course both DMG and geet are very special to me.. so ya of course I miss my shows.. In fact I miss the first season of Madhubala now.. 

Raj- and BTW geet is still the no.1 here in life ok on UK.. we have rerun.. and it is doing best amoung other shows on channel..

DD- wow,, thank you..

Raj- congratulations on that.. udita shah n preet gill wanna know how it was to win the star guilt award??

DD-it was very nice . I was very excited.. and nervous.. n when I got it... I was like finally..

Raj- haha,, did you know you were trending worldwide on 4th place.

DD- I got to know later.. I didn't know then, and I would really like to thank everybody.. who supported me trended me.. I know m really irregular on twitter and I don't tweet a lot.. but for all of you guys to know I really love you... thank you so much

Raj- drashti you know the next think u must do on twitter is post a pic holding the award.. holding the star guild award.

DD-oh yay.. I will do that.. of course I will do that.. in a day or so... for sure

Raj- yeah.. Trisha singh want to know how it was shooting for mission sapne for colors??

DD-that was something that was really nice and was very excited n it was something different.. something that I have not done before... and m very thrilled to see the episode on TV.. its something good they have come up with

Raj-arushi and sanjana sarkar wanna know after jhalak is there any show after jhalak is there any other reality show that u wanna do?

DD- hmmm no

Raj- something like Bigg Boss??

DD- nopes

Raj- no... okay.. Trisha roy wants to know which actor or someone from television industry you would like to celebrate valentines day??

DD- Sanaya Irani

Raj- hahahaha... anyone else??

DD- only Sanaya irani.

Raj- whats the plan for valentines day? Anything khaas you doing??

DD- I m working!!

Raj- you are working.. okay.. anything in the evening??

DD- work till late..

Raj- okay.. abha wants to know one thing which annoys you the most?

DD-long working hours n schedules specially when m sleepy

Raj- Tia Sharma wants you to say hello to your fans in gujrati

DD- hiii khem cho (sorry m not sure of the spelling)

Raj-bas??

DD- khem cho maza ma cho!! 

Raj- thik hai... ashish wants to know any actor you had a crush on?in past maybe

DD-TV?? No

Raj-which bollywood actor would you like to work with??

DD-good question.. ranbir kapoor, ranveer singh, salman khan, SRK .

Raj-aditi wants to know whats your fav. Song recently??

DD- aaa... recent song... I like that ramleela song..

Raj- nagare sang dhol??

DD- yahh.. but I cant sing.. I don't know how to sing..

Raj- haha yeah.. no we wont ask you to sing rather ask you to dance when as you are a good dancer

DD- ya that will be better

Raj- three qualities u want in your husband??

DD- should be hot.. should have sense of humour,, n should be a very nice human being

Raj -(took some name couldn't get it) wanna ask whats the raaz behind your khoobsurati?n to maintain it drashti??

DD- I genuinely don't do anything... I just try to have lots of water sleep on time n that's all about it..

Raj -okay.. kakali kalita wants to ask if three things on past  you wanna do again?

DD-i know thing I wanna do anything again.. I love the flow... I m very very happy with whatever I m right now!!

Raj- n drashti finally will you say hi to sana n vrusha??they are massive massive fans of you... sana n vrusha two sisters..

DD- hi sana vrusha.. how are you.. I hope u enjoy every bit of what m doing on TV and thank you for all love and support... muaaahhh

Raj- drashti.. wanna say thank you so so much to be here n join us on sabras and hopefully we will see you lots and lots.. n see you very soon .. alright..

DD-yes totally...

Raj- thank you again.

DD- I shall be there raj- thank you so much had a lovely time talking to you guys..

Raj- thank you so much... 

DD- bye bye.

Raj- bye bye..

yay.. m so happy my question was asked... n few of my close friends too

okay m done...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Dayu :)

Today, You proved it you are not kaamchor😆Edited by _MGArti_ - 10 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THanks a ton for the WU...😃
Barbie_girl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for wu dear & i loved her answer about her & SI friendship😊Edited by Barbie_girl02 - 10 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OYE DAYAN- TUM SABKE QUESTION PUCHE. 🥳
congrats buddies..

it was awesome interview- 

Raj- yeah again ... that's gonna be interesting... aditi choudhary wants to know hows your friendship with GC?

DD- we arnt friends.. but when we meet we say hi to each other.. we are cordial.. but m not friends with him..

too much direct answer. ilove her for that.

Sidhi baat no bakwaas.

love u daayan for WU.🤗
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing 😊
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tfs , Very nice WU 😃 . 
madz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love her answers ! straight forward :D 
Thanks alott
fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing yaar. TFS 
Ilike her answer abt GC, she has guts to accept that she is not a friend to him unlike him who made her friend on special occasions , even when his wife dont like her.

And offcourse we all know she share good friendly professional relation with VD n VABZ too.

Well i personally think ki ISS INDUSTRY MEIN TO DO LEAD KA JYADA FRIENDLY HONA HAMESHA GALAT SAMJHA JATA HAI that is the sole reason she always says they r not best friend.

I like her as a person😃

👏

And ya she said she miss MB season 1 like we all do.
Edited by nupurjain1234 - 10 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail
thanks a ton for the WU trisha...🤗