Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Yeah, Gautham and Surya should think logically - the birthday cake thing was too much but Surya saw her in a hospital with Devi's mother in a "critical condition." Bhoomi could have given her a sympathetic hug. 
Innaki Gautham and Surya, I thought were doing another promo but today it was a real scene ðŸ˜†

I too cannot digest, Gautham and Surya blaming Bhoomi?..Why is that Surya can consider Devi's words but cannot believe Bhoomi..Bhoomi has done mistakes in the past, but for sure he is not a womaniser..
SriKamesh thumbnail
I am getting irritated with Kali's second wife track..Kali is so polite and calm towards his second wife..If that is the case, then why should they starve like this..His daughter is doing household chores and his wife is working in some export..But at the same time, Kali earns by lending money to others for Vaddi and Kattapanchayathu..Isn't there a disconnect between these?..Where is the loose end lying?..Again, Kali doesn't like love marriages..If that is the case, why did he allow his daughter to marry Arumugam..So long I was thinking that Selvi and Poo's love did not have eyes..But I feel this Kali's daughter is worse than anybody in the earth..How was she able to fall in love with that Arumugam..I feel Rajesh and Sara are far better..

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, Gautham and Surya should think logically - the birthday cake thing was too much but Surya saw her in a hospital with Devi's mother in a "critical condition." Bhoomi could have given her a sympathetic hug. 
Innaki Gautham and Surya, I thought were doing another promo but today it was a real scene ðŸ˜†

Shathir, is it possible that in Tamil Nadu, hugs are not as freely given as the people there usually have ingrained upbringing that there shouldn't be any touching-touching between man and woman?? Perhaps that's the reason why these 2 clowns were so taken aback by Bhoomi's actions??

Btw Shathir: Situation song dedicated to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1tifT-uMg ðŸ¤£

Innaikki naan yemarale, theliva scene than, promo ille'nu guess pannen . . . ðŸ˜†
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail

Yeah at least you got that ðŸ˜† 
This week seems to be a bit hopeless so gear up all the updaters.  ðŸ˜›

I have a good feeling about Saturday, there should be a good cliffhanger to drag our interest till Monday na?? *fingers crossed* ðŸ˜‰
SriKamesh thumbnail
When is the Poo-Sara-karthik love story going to end..So long I was getting annoyed  with Sara, but still had a feeling that he will change for the sake of Poo..But for the past two episodes, I lost hope in the character..What is the need for him to be too harsh, towards her..Didn't she leave her entire family for his sake..Atleast he could politely explain the reason due to which he is staying away from her..Snatching the plate is extreme level of idiocy..Why should he put her through the hell and why should he cry alone..Doesn't it sound irritating..Better he shall go and tell Swami the fact, and get her married..Infact she is ready to cut all her relationships with her mother..She shall be a perfect DIL rather a daughter to Rani and Swami..But Nithya has given a thought in her comments, Poo should make Sara beg, and then finally get rid of him..How sweet if this could happen, or rather how wonderful if the story progress in that way..leading to a brave decision of a bold woman. Poo's characterisation was different from the start..Hope they maintain it till the end..To me, may it be Sara or somebody else, for Poo there should be somebody trustworthy, who shall shower a wonderful love towards her, for the nature and character which she possess..
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: kameswari

I too cannot digest, Gautham and Surya blaming Bhoomi?..Why is that Surya can consider Devi's words but cannot believe Bhoomi..Bhoomi has done mistakes in the past, but for sure he is not a womaniser..

Guess it's once bitten, twice shy . . . We as viewers know Devi's intention and that Bhoomi has repented . . . But realistically, everyone in VR will always have a small doubt on Bhoomi and will be quick to blame him whenever anything goes wrong . . .Human nature na?? Except Vani of course who'll be the one person to get to the bottom of this mess . . .  ðŸ˜ƒ
SriKamesh thumbnail
Right Shree...Only Vani can solve the issue, but by the time she punches in, it will be too late..By then Surya and Gautham would have pulled their father down..
incorrigible thumbnail

I am getting irritated with Kali's second wife track..Kali is so polite and calm towards his second wife..If that is the case, then why should they starve like this..His daughter is doing household chores and his wife is working in some export..But at the same time, Kali earns by lending money to others for Vaddi and Kattapanchayathu..Isn't there a disconnect between these?..Where is the loose end lying?..Again, Kali doesn't like love marriages..If that is the case, why did he allow his daughter to marry Arumugam..So long I was thinking that Selvi and Poo's love did not have eyes..But I feel this Kali's daughter is worse than anybody in the earth..How was she able to fall in love with that Arumugam..I feel Rajesh and Sara are far better..

Kames, this is my understanding of the situation from the RKO scenes:

1. Kali supports the family financially but since he was suddenly arrested and jailed, he was unable to make alternate arrangements for them or to contact them to inform that he has been jailed, Shanti does work to supplement the family income but is now unable to since she is unwell and therefore the daughter has taken up the family responsibility while Kali is in jail and is doing housework to support the family; and

2. The daughter fell in love and ran away with the SIL and therefore they had no choice but to accept them and support the SIL as well. Also, I got the impression that the daughter was under a false impression that the husband is a good guy . . . Aama, ivan kudukkera build-up'ke less intelligent people may have believed him until proven wrong . . . Seriously this is the character I despise most in the history of Tamil serials yaar . . . Did anyone note his reactions during the RKO scenes . . . ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ 
incorrigible thumbnail

When is the Poo-Sara-karthik love story going to end..So long I was getting annoyed  with Sara, but still had a feeling that he will change for the sake of Poo..But for the past two episodes, I lost hope in the character..What is the need for him to be too harsh, towards her..Didn't she leave her entire family for his sake..Atleast he could politely explain the reason due to which he is staying away from her..Snatching the plate is extreme level of idiocy..Why should he put her through the hell and why should he cry alone..Doesn't it sound irritating..Better he shall go and tell Swami the fact, and get her married..Infact she is ready to cut all her relationships with her mother..She shall be a perfect DIL rather a daughter to Rani and Swami..But Nithya has given a thought in her comments, Poo should make Sara beg, and then finally get rid of him..How sweet if this could happen, or rather how wonderful if the story progress in that way..leading to a brave decision of a bold woman. Poo's characterisation was different from the start..Hope they maintain it till the end..To me, may it be Sara or somebody else, for Poo there should be somebody trustworthy, who shall shower a wonderful love towards her, for the nature and character which she possess..

I like this suggestion too, all is not lost for #teamPooGautham, there is still hope as yet . . . But on a serious note, I would rather she be alone than with this idiot Sara . . . ðŸ¤¢
incorrigible thumbnail

Right Shree...Only Vani can solve the issue, but by the time she punches in, it will be too late..By then Surya and Gautham would have pulled their father down..

I just hope they don't drag Bhoomi's character through the mud and do a full-on damage with him like they did with Swami . . .