India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

First scenes of 11th November update

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Jassi, billu and bebe were praying in a line. The phone starts ringing. Jassi was about to go but Billu stops her. So only after the prayers was finish did Jassi rush and went to pick up the reciever. But then the phone stops ringing. Bebe thinks it was Purab who had promise that he would come. Jassi says that he might not be able to come as he must be busy in the party preparation. Then she wonders where Nandu is. Just then Nandu comes in smiling big time. He says I am here. He goes towards Jassi and takes her hand. He says this is a small gift from me. He gives it to her. She sees a gold coin (I am not sure). Jassi stares at him and says " I cannot accept this. Its to expensive". Nandu says that one shouldn't give back gifts. Jassi tells him not to be smart. Nandu says he can't help it as already he is so smart. Then she starts chasing him around the room. Just then the door bell rings and a delivery man comes. He gives Jassi a whole bunch of presents with a letter. Its from Purab. After the man goes Jassi opens the letter and starts reading it . It goes some thing like this " Dear Papaji, mama ji, bebe and Jassi. Tradition wise somebody elder than me should be bringing the presents but I don't have anybody to send it with. I can't come myself because its consider unlucky. And I don't want to upset anybody. I hope you will like my presents. And Jassi open your present before you come to the party." Billu and bebe feels that he should have come. Bebe even says how they should be giving presents to him. Then Nandu jokes "Now I know Jassi why you are not accepting my present because you knew that you will get so many presents from Purab" Again Jassi starts chasing him. In Gulmohur Maria is telling the gang that no way is she going to the party because after the first drink she gets drunk and starts talking nonsense. Veeru starts worrying about his English. He is worried that some high class lady will speak to him in English and he will get stuck. The rest of the gang tells veeru and Maria that it will be fine. And also its perfect opportunity for them to see such famous and high class people. Jassi comes and asks them if they are ready for the party. Everybody nods their head except for veeru and Maria. Jassi asks them why. They tell her their fears. Jassi points out that a party is to enjoy. And that Purab even invited them. They look confident after Jassi speaks to them. In the end she adds "do not forget to bring a….." Veeru thinks she is talking about gifts. Jassi complete her sentence " a smile on your face". Everybody starts smiling. Then Jassi goes to Armaan's cabin. She tells him about the gift she has selected for the staff. Armaan asks that why is the staff looking so happy today. Jassi explain about the party and adds that she needs to go early today. Armaan asks if she is going to dress up for the occasion. Jassi smiles shyly and says that dressing up is just not her thing. Just then the phone rings and its Purab. He invites Armaan to the party. Armaan tries to back out but Purab says that he went to Jassi pre-enegement party. Armaan says that it was by chance. Purab replies " So come to my party with full planning". Armaan then sees Jassi hopeful face that he would come to the party. I guess his heart melts and so finally he aggress to come. He tells Jassi that now even he will have to leave early. The scene changes to Jassi dressed up and coming down. She has even put make up. Bebe hands her present to open. Billu jokes that it looks like a mithai box. Jassi opens to find a really expensive beautiful jewelry set. She is shocked. Billu also comment on how expensive it is. Jassi says that she can't accept this.

The title track thing has changed a bit. Well only Armaan scenes. Before Armaan use to look jealous and resentful. But now he is clapping for Jassi. And looks proud of her. He even gives her a thumb up in one of the scene.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly.. u r a dearie.. wonderful as usual..
Shetal Newbie
Shetal
Shetal

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey deadly, don;t panic, Jammy is helping you out & we can't control the satellites so no worries :)
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

thanks deadly...that was an owesome update. I can't wait to watch today's episode...

Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
that was awesome Deadly, ur emphasis to details is too good.....r u a perfectionist by any chance....is that why u were stressing out earlier.....well thsi can carry us through until jammy posts his......ThnxThumbs Up
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Great update deadly and don't worry about it. Thumbs Up  It happens--in fact, when I was at home, it used to happen all the time.  These Sony people need to straighten out their problems Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top