Gustakh Dil

kami hai to bus sindoor ki---Was Nikhil happy today? - Page 3

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ziks

No need to say sorry yaar  Yes sami i  completly agree with u on this point . I was also thinking
 that may be his brother's death brought those emotions in him when he listens laajo's condition .
U r so right yaar. He dont want to lose another person whom he knows .

Otherwise his reactions wont be justified yaar .

🤗yes process will start with that extreme reaction then slowly in next 2-3 months we will see that happen ,remember according to the Bengali show he will come back after Laajo recovers and still try to have relationship with Ishaana only during this time it will as if his brain is no longer in fog and he wil realize who he wants to be with .Soul mate connection with Laajo will become clear and he will move towards his destiny which is Laajo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sami01

ziks I think reason for this pain and intensity is not just for Lajjo I think. I think it is his brain that thinks if he lets go of hand of someone something bad happens to that person. He remembers horror of his brother's death that not only left him without a brother he so adored and looked up to but also deprived him of mother's love, ability to feel happy to be alive on day of his birthday, Think of damage barkha's behaviour and Akahs's death has caused on his psyche.

Nanui is right he can get another ishaana or Laajo but not another mom and I feel this is the reason when he would hear Laajo is sick and almost dying ,dam of emotions will break and he would run to hold her hand in time to save her.
See the intense situations in one's life are what always triggers extreme reactions and I feel Laajo's illness will be that reaction HENSE A JUSTIFIED PROMO.sorry The thought just came in my mind so had to share it here tell me what u all think about it ...

WoW well said yaar. I agree with u about Nikhil's reaction to laajo's condition.

Coming to todays precap my guess is  Bharkha may insult laajo for not telling to her parents then  in that situation Nikhil may  blast out that to keep parents happy somethings were not told by kids  just like Ayeesha did when Sid fiasco happened. That way Ayeesha and Sid's truth may come out in front of Bharkha.
sami01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthi.A

WoW well said yaar. I agree with u about Nikhil's reaction to laajo's condition.

Coming to todays precap my guess is  Bharkha may insult laajo for not telling to her parents then  in that situation Nikhil may  blast out that to keep parents happy somethings were not told by kids  just like Ayeesha did when Sid fiasco happened. That way Ayeesha and Sid's truth may come out in front of Bharkha.

😳 thanks dear ...yes may be that is how truth of sid will come out but I sincerely hope that it is bec Aisha will get so upset overhearing her mom's talk with Laajo's babuji,she would come to his rescue...but that may be just a dream, that girl never stood up for Laajo ever. Lets watch and see
shruthi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sami01

😳 thanks dear ...yes may be that is how truth of sid will come out but I sincerely hope that it is bec Aisha will get so upset overhearing her mom's talk with Laajo's babuji,she would come to his rescue...but that may be just a dream, that girl never stood up for Laajo ever. Lets watch and see

I agree with you Ayeesha never stood up for laajo. let's see what leads to the sid's truth coming out and how it will effect others in the family.
I think nothing will change in bharkha's behavior and may be nani will show some concern towards laajo as she already started thinking about laajo.
I  don't know how they will shape up Nikhil's feelings that leads to the promo.
sami01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthi.A

I agree with you Ayeesha never stood up for laajo. let's see what leads to the sid's truth coming out and how it will effect others in the family.
I think nothing will change in bharkha's behavior and may be nani will show some concern towards laajo as she already started thinking about laajo.
I  don't know how they will shape up Nikhil's feelings that leads to the promo.

bold yaar our hopes were dashed. Aisha had to be shown a mirror that too by Nikhil, loved it how he remembered what kind of girl Laajo is after saying her dignified father😭😭 who was still gracious enough to wish him well.
I feel his acknowledgment of what he did to Laajo is first step towards that promo, but there too it will be more a despair to be responsible for Laajo's condition and letting go of her hand...process of realization  will be slow for Nikhil to make it believable for audience, but now my faith in creative team is drama is restored, I am now wiling to watch and wait for the next journey of Nikhil and Laajo😳😭