Saraswatichandra

Saraswatichandra Written Update 11th February 2014

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Saraswatichandra Written Update 11th February 2014

The Episode started after yesterday when Saras taunts Laxminandan and leaves.  Everyone is trying to stop him, but he doesn't hear anyone. Kumud also goes behind him. Kusum tells Laxminandan that she dresses him so to take some rest and  don't play chess with her dad. Laxminandan says I am lucky  then you that Kusum and Kumud will be staying with me. Everyone leaving just Laxminndan says  wish if Ghuman understands this. Everyone gets shocked, turns and looks at him.  Saras enters his room looking sad and Upset. Kumud also  comes there. Saras says I know you trying to bring come closer us (Saras and Laxminandan) but its not Possible. She replies that  once upon a time when it was impossible for us to unite, but today we are in  stay in a house  together in husband and wife, and he is your father. Saras says I came to know his truth very late, I can't forgive him, but can control  myself  till he does not ask for his rights to me. Kumud  asks him for  tea and put her head on his  shoulder. Other Side Vidhyachatur Talks with Laxminandan about the incident and says now you are getting relax to see how much Saras cared for him. LaxmiNandan says I felt Saras will accept him, but don't know to take the  Initiative, he is angry with me and I did not bring any wedding gift for Kumud and Saras. Vidhyachaur Adviced him to do anything he want for Saras, cause they are father and son not an enemy. Laxminandan says  shall he gift him and he has a surprise gift for Saras and Kusum. He leaves after saying he will come. VidhyaChatur  worried and prays  for him.

LaxmiNandan come out from the  gate of the house and a guy come and give him a letter. LaxmiNandan reads the letter in which someone gives him a warning to  remember his Sins which was he did and to be ready to pay them. Laxminandan gets shocked and looks everywhere but no anyone found. Saras come out of the bathroom and sees Kumud getting ready wearing the bangles and earrings. He stares at her and smiles. When Kumud wearing the Anklet she notice that Saras staring at her. Kumud Getting shy. Saras come to her and Kumud tries to stand, but Saras stops him. They both have an eyeLock. Saras applies the Sindoor on her maang and says you are very beautiful and Now you are only mine. Kusum gets blush and they Hugs to each other Just Kusum and Danny also comes there and sees them in hugs condition. They both move away quickly and hesitated. Kumud Asks them why they come here. Kusum laughs and says we are come  here to inform you  for having dinner. Dinner is ready and everyone waiting them. Saras says he is not hungry and tell Kusum to go with them. Kusum says if they both do not come then BadiMaa says no one will have food. Saras says badimaa tell that. Kusum Nods. Saras smile and says I will come after the change. All three leaves.

Everyone comes for lunch and shocked to see that Kalika Decorated the whole room in different colorful things like pillows and sheets.. Everyone laughs. Kalika Prises herself that she brings all colorful things in hundred rupees each . She asks everyone, how does the house look, I know everyone like it cause are of them are silent. Just everyone burst out laughing. Kalika  gets wondered and asks why are everyone laughing. Yash says todays is not Holi and laughs. Everyone still laughing, Kalika gets angry and leaves. Dadaji says everyone to stop laughing and lets come to have done, She looks very angry and cries. Yash Mom also comes to her and asks her for her sadness. Kalika says everyone, insulted her today and even look like insulted  Yash mom too. Yash Mom wondered and asks how? Kalika fills her ears against everyone. She says they were laughing on your daughter in law in small things and made fun for us.

Everyone having dinner just Laxminandan comes there. Vidhyachatur sees him an call him to have a seat. Everyone smile and enjoys. Saras feels upset and gets up from his seat, but Badimaa stops him. Laxminandan  felt that Saras didn't like his presence so he also get up and says he will have lunch later. Badimaa stops him too. Vidyachatur  tells both to  sit down. Both sit down. Everyone tries to make atmosphere being lit.

Everyone sitting  and Vidyachatur asks Laxminandan did you bring the wedding gift for Saras and Kumud.  Laxminandan look at Saras and Kumud and smile. He comes at them and give an envelope to Kumud and says I brought this little gift, then this is my blessings for both of you. Kumud takes the envelope and open it. Kumud gets surprised to see Switzerland honeymoon tickets. Everyone is happy. Laminandan smiles, it's a beautiful place and you will like it. Saras does not like it and remembers her mother's letters and her words.  He takes the tickets from Kusum's hand and come to Laxminandan. Saras says he can't take the tickets from the Stranger and tearing the tickets. Everyone is shocked. Saras leaves.

Kumud come to Saras and asks why did you do this, he is your father, is this your anger, hatred or what.  Saras Looking sad and upset says he  doesn't know why he hate him so much. Kusum says I can understand, this is not hatred  for him else why would you have saved his hand from burning. She tells him to remember that  moment when he saved him.  She says he was worried for him. Saras says I get more angry with myself to think how can I  love that man  because of him my mother left me. How can I loves that person.. I feel Suffocated in his presence.

Precap:

Saras  tells Kumud till then he tries to come at me I can't come out from that Suffocation. I won't be able to forgive him.

Ps:  apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek.. Will try to improve it

pl. Hit the Like button😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx.but in some places u've written Kusum instead of Kumud
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice One πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

thx.but in some places u've written Kusum instead of Kumud

Most welcome, but I didn't do any Mistake cause Kusum  and Kumud both in the episode
So  wrote Kusum when it needed😳