preetyroma thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i saw today's episode and sarab has come back and he was about to tell everyone that they love each other  but the episode ended. so this means that kuljit wont marry her can somei let me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star3 thumbnail
me too gt to know the same.but i doubt its must be a morning dream of kuljeet or his moms.bec this type of scenes often appear in the serials.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: preetyroma

i saw today's episode and sarab has come back and he was about to tell everyone that they love each other  but the episode ended. so this means that kuljit wont marry her can somei let me.

*sweetgurl_09* thumbnail
i think kuljit is dreaming... cuz in the pics gallery preeto is getting married to kuljit.... 😑 i hate kuljit..no offence. 😑 .. i feel sorry 4 sharab. 😭
preetyroma thumbnail
i no guyz but i dont want them to get marry. and i have heard that they will get marry. 😑. sarab wil marry seebo i hate that.
preetyroma thumbnail
thankz for replyng i really appreciate it πŸ˜‰
Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya....saw todayz episode...OMG OMG....OMG...i hope this marriage with stupid kuljit is cancelled....dnt no i cnt stand kuljit for sum reason 🀒 .....Im sooo happy Sarab is back 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
#1 polaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urooj3k

Ya....saw todayz episode...OMG OMG....OMG...i hope this marriage with stupid kuljit is cancelled....dnt no i cnt stand kuljit for sum reason 🀒 .....Im sooo happy Sarab is back 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

yeah me too

thanks a lot for keeping us updated diπŸ˜‰

#1 polaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: star3

me too gt to know the same.but i doubt its must be a morning dream of kuljeet or his moms.bec this type of scenes often appear in the serials.πŸ˜‰

star3 i hope that not  happensπŸ˜‰

star3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetyroma

thankz for replyng i really appreciate it πŸ˜‰

😊
good work preetyromaπŸ‘
preetyroma thumbnail
thanks πŸ€— my huggies to allof u keep up the good work. πŸ˜‰