Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i saw today's episode and sarab has come back and he was about to tell everyone that they love each other  but the episode ended. so this means that kuljit wont marry her can somei let me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg omg omg" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star3

Groupbie

star3

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
me too gt to know the same.but i doubt its must be a morning dream of kuljeet or his moms.bec this type of scenes often appear in the serials.Wink
Originally posted by preetyroma

i saw today's episode and sarab has come back and he was about to tell everyone that they love each other  but the episode ended. so this means that kuljit wont marry her can somei let me.

*sweetgurl_09*

*sweetgurl_09*

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
i think kuljit is dreaming... cuz in the pics gallery preeto is getting married to kuljit.... Angry i hate kuljit..no offence. Angry .. i feel sorry 4 sharab. Cry

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
i no guyz but i dont want them to get marry. and i have heard that they will get marry. Angry. sarab wil marry seebo i hate that.

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
thankz for replyng i really appreciate it Wink

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Ya....saw todayz episode...OMG OMG....OMG...i hope this marriage with stupid kuljit is cancelled....dnt no i cnt stand kuljit for sum reason Dead .....Im sooo happy Sarab is back Embarrassed Big smile

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Urooj3k

Ya....saw todayz episode...OMG OMG....OMG...i hope this marriage with stupid kuljit is cancelled....dnt no i cnt stand kuljit for sum reason Dead .....Im sooo happy Sarab is back Embarrassed Big smile

yeah me too

thanks a lot for keeping us updated diWink

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by star3

me too gt to know the same.but i doubt its must be a morning dream of kuljeet or his moms.bec this type of scenes often appear in the serials.Wink
Originally posted by preetyroma

star3 i hope that not  happensWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.