India-Forums

omg omg omg

preetyroma Senior Member
preetyroma
preetyroma

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i saw today's episode and sarab has come back and he was about to tell everyone that they love each other  but the episode ended. so this means that kuljit wont marry her can somei let me.

star3 Groupbie
star3
star3

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
me too gt to know the same.but i doubt its must be a morning dream of kuljeet or his moms.bec this type of scenes often appear in the serials.Wink
Originally posted by preetyroma

i saw today's episode and sarab has come back and he was about to tell everyone that they love each other  but the episode ended. so this means that kuljit wont marry her can somei let me.
*sweetgurl_09* Senior Member
*sweetgurl_09*
*sweetgurl_09*

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
i think kuljit is dreaming... cuz in the pics gallery preeto is getting married to kuljit.... Angry i hate kuljit..no offence. Angry .. i feel sorry 4 sharab. Cry
preetyroma Senior Member
preetyroma
preetyroma

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
i no guyz but i dont want them to get marry. and i have heard that they will get marry. Angry. sarab wil marry seebo i hate that.
preetyroma Senior Member
preetyroma
preetyroma

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
thankz for replyng i really appreciate it Wink
Urooj3k Goldie
Urooj3k
Urooj3k

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Ya....saw todayz episode...OMG OMG....OMG...i hope this marriage with stupid kuljit is cancelled....dnt no i cnt stand kuljit for sum reason Dead .....Im sooo happy Sarab is back Embarrassed Big smile
#1 polaris Senior Member
#1 polaris
#1 polaris

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Urooj3k

Ya....saw todayz episode...OMG OMG....OMG...i hope this marriage with stupid kuljit is cancelled....dnt no i cnt stand kuljit for sum reason Dead .....Im sooo happy Sarab is back Embarrassed Big smile

yeah me too

thanks a lot for keeping us updated diWink

#1 polaris Senior Member
#1 polaris
#1 polaris

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by star3

me too gt to know the same.but i doubt its must be a morning dream of kuljeet or his moms.bec this type of scenes often appear in the serials.Wink
Originally posted by preetyroma

star3 i hope that not  happensWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index