Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

~Fan Fictions Creativity Shop #4~ (Page 60)

ASYA4eveAAA Goldie
ASYA4eveAAA
ASYA4eveAAA

Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 2399

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

@ASYA4eveAAA-Hey dear your banner sorry for the delay. Had difficulties with my computer.
<font size="2">I thought this image of mohit looked better hope it's ok.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>


Hey its completely fine ! :)
Thanks !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--chamkilli-

-Koeli_Appy- Coolbie
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP BC Winner
Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 23081

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged


for i-love-me

Let me know if you need any changes



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..tanu..--Ta_Sha--

..tanu.. Goldie
..tanu..
..tanu..

Joined: 19 June 2013
Posts: 1682

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD



for i-love-me

Let me know if you need any changes




it's awesome i really like it Star
thanks a lot Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Monaya_Vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Monaya_Vrushan
Monaya_Vrushan

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 16061

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
title - this time its forever 

subtitle- No matter what has happened. No matter what you've done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

i want a animated banner 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8uzQ0mTOSQ (3.42-3.50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TS0M5VtR6A (2.18.-2.26)

pics 
McdreamyKSG Goldie
McdreamyKSG
McdreamyKSG

Joined: 08 September 2013
Posts: 1480

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey! I absolutely love this initiative from you talented people :) You make work a lot easier out here!
I want a Banner for my story as well.Big smile

Title of the FanFiction: || Married To Darkness ||

Couple : Asad- Zoya

Theme of the Story: Dark

Summary: Zoya is a dreamer and has always believed in the concept of love. But things change when her Jiju gets her married to Asad after the death of Dilshad's mother. Asad has a dark past and is not ready to accept the marriage and never opens to her. But slowly and steadily Zoya breaks into his darkened life as sunshine and tries to unravel the mystery behind Asad's grief.


Here are the pics that can be used. It would be great if all of them could be incorporated but if not possible then also it is absolutely OK with me! You can also use your own pictures if you feel like it.

 

 

 

 


Also, I want the author's name i.e. McdreamyKSG to be displayed under the Title as ,"By McdreamyKSG"

It would be great if someone could take my request. 

Love:)

 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 12 September 2008
Posts: 5603

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McdreamyKSG

Hey! I absolutely love this initiative from you talented people :) You make work a lot easier out here!
I want a Banner for my story as well.Big smile

Title of the FanFiction: || Married To Darkness ||

Couple : Asad- Zoya

Theme of the Story: Dark

Summary: Zoya is a dreamer and has always believed in the concept of love. But things change when her Jiju gets her married to Asad after the death of Dilshad's mother. Asad has a dark past and is not ready to accept the marriage and never opens to her. But slowly and steadily Zoya breaks into his darkened life as sunshine and tries to unravel the mystery behind Asad's grief.


Here are the pics that can be used. It would be great if all of them could be incorporated but if not possible then also it is absolutely OK with me! You can also use your own pictures if you feel like it.

 

 

 

 


Also, I want the author's name i.e. McdreamyKSG to be displayed under the Title as ,"By McdreamyKSG"

It would be great if someone could take my request. 

Love:)

 



taking... can i choose few pics according to theme i feel like??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McdreamyKSG

McdreamyKSG Goldie
McdreamyKSG
McdreamyKSG

Joined: 08 September 2013
Posts: 1480

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_12

[

taking... can i choose few pics according to theme i feel like??

Oh Thanks a LOT :)

And Absolutely Sameera..you can take your pick according to the theme! 

Love <3
sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 12 September 2008
Posts: 5603

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@McdreamyKSG

Here is your banner dear...



Hope you like it!
SameeraSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_--Ta_Sha--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*How To Get Started: Fan Fictions!*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Angel-Jot.   Replies: 88   Views: 34477

Angel-Jot. 88 34477 20 February 2015 at 5:06am by Abara_Sanzholic
*~2014/2015 Star Plus Fan Fictions Index List*~

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Preet.Kc   Replies: 45   Views: 10121

Preet.Kc 45 10121 07 February 2015 at 6:15am by anjyy
*~2014 Fan Fictions Index List*~

2 3 4 5

Author: Preet.Kc   Replies: 36   Views: 21082

Preet.Kc 36 21082 23 January 2015 at 11:18pm by ultatv
Fan Fictions Help Desk IV

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: pari0706   Replies: 772   Views: 83907

pari0706 772 83907 06 January 2015 at 12:19am by Aayu-loveKaJen-
~Fan Fictions Creativity Shop #5~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Koeli_Appy-   Replies: 1213   Views: 41165

-Koeli_Appy- 1213 41165 13 August 2014 at 10:00pm by .StarryPhoenix

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index