where is haider and humaira

Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really want haider to participate in all wedding rituals... as he is the only one from zoya's side and humi too
In precap we HV seen humid and haider playing holi with half I while all dressed up in white... hopefully they join the other gang in the garden...
M really missing zohu, were their bonding created only for the filler of absence of asad
 Loved today's episode as the was no drama from qureshis...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah 
I wish humeira could take part as well

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree isn't zoya like a sister to him? And he helped save her life too. I really want him to actively participate in the wedding festivities from zoya's side, but seems like the cvs have a mind of their own 😕 Missing ZoHa badly, I want a bro sis scene especially when she is getting married. Is it too much to ask for?
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dunno wat is happening?? i am hell confused
snowwhite28 thumbnail
and i agreed with yur points why haider is not participating in wedding rituals..after all his chutki is getting married?/
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

and i agreed with yur points why haider is not participating in wedding rituals..after all his chutki is getting married?/

yes but he doesnt knw yet atleas til d weddin deir wil b more of asya
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

yes but he doesnt knw yet atleas til d weddin deir wil b more of asya

yaa i know but he shared a very good bond with asya..so he can easily participate in wedding functions. 😕
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

yaa i know but he shared a very good bond with asya..so he can easily participate in wedding functions. 😕

he is busy flirtin wid humi
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was hoping that he will even make humaira to attend all the functions, as in one of the segment I hv seen humi in the garden too, hopefully we can see one tm
 Already asad brother sister father and zoya a pi jiju missing from the wedding
 Pls show huha in all rituals, humi is missing from mahendi ceremony

girlsarecool thumbnail
I think we'll definitely get to see a sweet scene between Zoya and Haider. There are still four more days of the wedding functions so we shouldn't lose hope. Plus, Haider is being his devil self and making Humeira fall in love with him more by talking about his and Humeira's marriage 🤢. I love Haider but even I wouldn't want Humeira to get married to him (no matter how much I don't like Humeira right now). She honestly deserves better than someone playing with her feelings, be it Ayaan or Haider.