CM Rating Dropped But We Can Hit Back! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Oh god...I was shocked at this weeks rating...after i'd been so happy last week...

but yep, we can still get back!!! Come on I'm sure we can do it!!
The TB article has given us an advantage this week too!!!

We just need to keep up the activity this week...
Yeah we were happy last week but we have to keep at it! That's the spirit and yes the TB article is an advantage but we cant rely on it!
^^ Agreed Sonia! We've gotta take advantage of the TB article. Unfortunately, apart from us PKDH members, no one else is commenting on it :(
cant believe it dropped we are doing soo much for the forum come on guys we can get it higher 
Originally posted by DiorRouge.

^^ Agreed Sonia! We've gotta take advantage of the TB article. Unfortunately, apart from us PKDH members, no one else is commenting on it :(
yeah...and one thing...does spamming decrease activity?????? I think so...that's why cm rank is not increasing...😡😭

There's no hope. Unless CVs understand that this kind of storyline wont work...there's really no hope. The serial is going down dumps in front of our eyes. Soon trps will also fall and pkdh will be forgotten. And Nakuul and Disha will be remembered as 2 people who made their debuts with a fairytale serial which soon went down the drain. And this, when will our dear CVs UNDERSTAND?????????😡😡
Originally posted by DiorRouge.

I know but we cant force people to comment on it! 😕 We just have to keep trying and hopefully we will improve again!
Originally posted by Duggukede

cant believe it dropped we are doing soo much for the forum come on guys we can get it higher 
We can duggu! That's the spirit!
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

We can duggu! That's the spirit!
👍🏼
Originally posted by Shaily1008

yeah...and one thing...does spamming decrease activity?????? I think so...that's why cm rank is not increasing...😡😭

There's no hope. Unless CVs understand that this kind of storyline wont work...there's really no hope. The serial is going down dumps in front of our eyes. Soon trps will also fall and pkdh will be forgotten. And Nakuul and Disha will be remembered as 2 people who made their debuts with a fairytale serial which soon went down the drain. And this, when will our dear CVs UNDERSTAND?????????😡😡
Erm I am not sure if spanning decreases activity! I think we need more members at the minute we have 5-6 very active members whereas others have around 15-20 members who are active so the difference is there. Hmm...I don't know why CV's are going back to drama always they don't need too. I am sure when the honeymoon starts the rankings will improve...Shaily don't worry PKDH's ratings are still very strong for a 10pm show...they are in the right place. Don't worry at all Nakuul and Disha are here to stay and they will rise more in PKDH...don't feel down because we went down one week...we have been worse than this and we have been positive! Don't be disheartened.
I was totally shocked at this week's rating...but i know we can increase it..@pkdhrockz.
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

Erm I am not sure if spanning decreases activity! I think we need more members at the minute we have 5-6 very active members whereas others have around 15-20 members who are active so the difference is there. Hmm...I don't know why CV's are going back to drama always they don't need too. I am sure when the honeymoon starts the rankings will improve...Shaily don't worry PKDH's ratings are still very strong for a 10pm show...they are in the right place. Don't worry at all Nakuul and Disha are here to stay and they will rise more in PKDH...don't feel down because we went down one week...we have been worse than this and we have been positive! Don't be disheartened.
Trying my best...🥱..but some things make me lose my cool...😡