sanchi needs no sympathy: Viewbie note pg3 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
no woman ,how bad she is, doesn't deserve a punishment like this
It is a lesson to Ira for not taking enough care.
It is a lesson for leaving a mentally unstable girl alone at home.
It is a lesson for trusting someone blindly.

I am angry. Because everyone in shekhar house is irresponsible.
Originally posted by jayakalaj

no woman ,how bad she is, doesn't deserve a punishment like this

It is not a matter of punishment. It is a matter of consequences.

It is not sanchi who will suffer but shekhars who will suffer for so many sins of commission and omission.
No woman with any faults whatsoever deserves this kind of punishment.  This may sound blunt but this post is ridiculous!! Just because woman has made some mistakes...she deserves RAPE???
Originally posted by vishwa19

No woman with any faults whatsoever deserves this kind of punishment.  This may sound blunt but this post is ridiculous!! Just because woman has made some mistakes...she deserves RAPE???

Where did I say she deserve it? I said I have become immune to someone called sanchi.

Dont whitewash sanchi's crimes as mere mistakes. She did one mistake after another. to destroy lives. Are they any less? On that rainy night, ganga would have been raped and killed along with her son.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

@leaves u are sick no girl deserves to be raped in any form if we follow u then the Delhi rape case was justified since she went out for a movie at night west Bengal gang rape was justified since she loved a married woman stop ur non sense and sadistic post

Dont try to intimidate me by assuming things about me.

Nirbhaya's and other cases are entirely different. Dont compare apples and oranges.

whatever but what saurabh do to sanchi cannot be supported at all .she deserve justice what saurabh do to her and want sanchi to learn from incident .she should learn who is her true friends and true enemy
Originally posted by surabhi01

whatever but what saurabh do to sanchi cannot be supported at all .she deserve justice what saurabh do to her and want sanchi to learn from incident .she should learn who is her true friends and true enemy

I dont support saurabh or ankita and I dont support sanchi bacause she is in the mess created by herself.

If a person jumps into a tiger's cage, whose mistake is it?
TM made a post to discuss the views.
Members can discuss the context of the story line and the incident but be careful not to talk in personal tone and also be cautious in choosing right words as this rape is a sensitive issue in the Indian context. - BV DT
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

I dont support saurabh or ankita and I dont support sanchi bacause she is in the mess created by herself.

If a person jumps into a tiger's cage, whose mistake is it?

So you say if a girl is blindly in love with a guy and that guy is trying to take advantage of the girl...according to ur theory its okay to rape such girl?And to top it all people should not sympathize with the girl because she has committed blunders in the past????

I feel nauseated with the kind of justifications you are giving. I rest my case here!!
Edited by vishwa19 - 10 years ago