sanchi needs no sympathy: Viewbie note pg3

Posted: 10 years ago
We can sympathise with a real victim, not someone like sanchi.

Dont forget that sanchi tried to kill ganga and her child by her poisonous behaviour. Previously sanchi was responsible for ganga being driven out of the haveli.

Dont forget sanchi's history of rudeness and inhuman behaviour. It is not rudeness but cheating, manipulation and what not.

She tried her best to destroy Jagya by sending him to jail on false charges.

She tried to separate anandi and shiv.

Just because she belongs to shekhars family will not absolve her of her sins.

Thali ek haath se nahi bajthi. Sanchi is equally if not more responsible  for what happened to her.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
Sanchi needed no drugs to surrender. The CVs want to protect shekhars reputation by making sanchi the innocent victim. They dont have guts to show sanchi willingly committing that act.
Sorry leaves whatever you have said that is totally illogical and rude itself...a women whoever she is and whatever she have done should not be victimized for a rape attempt...Rape is the most inhuman activity of our society...so i really do not think sanchi do not need any sympathy...she of course need sympathy and support to overcome from this trauma...i know you may want that sanchi should get punished for all her misbehaviour...trust me though still i want that same...but that is ofcourse not a rape attempt at any cost... Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
nandita, I am not supporting rape nor am a blind fan. I just want to recount that what sanchi has done to others is no less than a rape.There are so many types of crime and I cant ignore the crimes committed by sanchi.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

nandita, I am not supporting rape or I am a blind fan. I just want to recount that what sanchi has done to others is no less than a rape.

Rape is the most inhuman activity ...nothing can be compared with that...it would be a very bad message for our society...in our society the ppl generally always blamed the girls who has  been raped...they said that the girl have some fault within her that is why she was raped...but that is not at all a true fact...rape is rape...a rapist is always the a criminal and he should be punished...

I want to see ansh should fight for the justice to sanchi...
What about women who falsely implicate innocent men after having consensual sex?
Is this post supposed to be some pathetic attempt at humour? If yes, then sorry buddy, it ain't funny. And if you actually mean it, then, i totally wasted my time responding to this post.Edited by Theepetronauss - 10 years ago
agree sanchi never listen good advice for anyone .she only listen to herself .she only do what she likes and even harm ganga but that not mean v should feel happy what saurabh do to her  no girl whether she is right or wrong does not deserve this type of condition
I am not feeling happy or unhappy. I am neutral.
 Sanchi knew the dangers. she is not some innocent village girl or innocent urban girl.

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

What about women who falsely implicate innocent men after having consensual sex?

leaves male gender is considered as the stronger one...whatever incident you are talking about that also happened...sometime woman tries to molest innocent guys...but this is very less in no...in most of the cases women get raped by the man...you know Indian govt also thought about the same...they also want to introduce some laws to protect the men...but after that they withdraw this...becoz 99.9% case happened to women not to men...and Bv is always a fiction where they show some social issue...rape is the most dangerous social issue of india now a days...So i think that should be a good step taken by Bv makers...i want that being a collector SRS should fight for justice and ASRS should support him ...Saurabh should not be shown as redeemed one just like Basant...