Any solution for dry cough???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Me and my sister is suffering from this cough non stop its been cold really these days its kind of dry cough we have which is in no way getting cured,is there any cure a herbal one?

Mallu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any solution for dry cough???" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aartimehra

Aartimehra

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Take plenty of warm water and do gargles 3 times a day. Do exercise and make some extra efforts to buy ayurvedic products.

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 07 April 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
hi,
hope you guys recover.

But, do try this out:
make coconut milk at home, add lil turmeric and 2 strings of saffron
without coconut milk is fine too
keep drinking throughout the day and it will work !

youthvoice

Groupbie

youthvoice

Posted: 15 April 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
You can take a spoon of ginger crush and honey mix it and have its good for dry cough.
Another homemade recipe for cough you can try is take 1 glass water and add tulsi leaves, black pepper and ginger in to and let it boil for 10mins on low flame, this drink is also good for recovering from cough.

shreyas24

shreyas24

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
You should consult the best General Physician in your city.

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 July 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Try Honey+Lemon squeezed and warm it little bit and drink it. It helps. I do that everyday because its summer here and I have allergy problem + a cough that comes from no where.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top