Tamil Other Serials

Any One Interested in Madhubala Serial?????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Guys Hema here...If any one interested here iin Madhubala Tamil dubbed version serial which is airing in Polimer TV?? according to ur Guys reply and Interest ll decide to open WU Thread and Discussion thread for MB (Madhubala) here!!!!

So Makkazzz Wat Say??? can i open frm this Week itself???

P.S : I Madly love that Show and Leads(RK aka ViVan Desena and Madhu aka Drasthi Dhami) like Hell...so asked ...wanna create WU and Discuss thread for my Fav ShwWink

Edited by ...hema23... - 10 February 2014 at 8:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpap.LovelyDreamer.preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any One Interested in Madhubala Serial?????" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pushpap

pushpap

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yes Hema pls open the thrd for madhubala...i started to watch recetly so pls provide update on the story..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top