Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Aditya-Pankhuri's Honeymoon - Confirmed!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes folks!

We have heard from TellyBuzz about the Retro Theme Party, I'm sure this will unmask Anu, and her parents. After they're exposed, there will be a little drama between Sheila and Avantika, and this time Sheila will probably be sorry and grateful of Aditya and Pankhuri.

More importantly, a new character is being added to the Diwan Family. Read: Kunicka Sadanand to enter PKDH.

This also confirms that Aditya and Pankhuri will be going to Australia on their honeymoon, and that's where they will happen to meet this new character. FINALLY their much awaited, outdoor honeymoon is happening! 

🥳 ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³

BUT, I really want Rubel and Payal to accompany them! Like so bad! Not from the beginning, but may be Payal and Rubel can join them later on? That way Aditya and Pankhuri get a little time alone, and RuYal also get to romance ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hope the truth is out soon had enough of this,
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for their honeymoon finally. And lots more to enjoy. Looking forward to.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait for the big honeymoon it is going to be a TRP raiser for sure! Sorry Sonia I mentioned the TB article in my new post I just made but that was just to keep increasing activity and encouraging members we can increase the ranks next week!
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes!!! Finally honeymoon is nearing!!! Cant wait!!!!
Yeah I really want ruyal to go too...
and yea like u said it would be nice if they come later, giving paya alone time which they really do need...
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Cant wait for the big honeymoon it is going to be a TRP raiser for sure! Sorry Sonia I mentioned the TB article in my new post I just made but that was just to keep increasing activity and encouraging members we can increase the ranks next week!

ya...hope trp AS WELL AS cm rank improves...enough of these 25-27 ranks...😡😡😡
Diana08D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy Can't wait for this track to come.!! And I hope Rubal and Payal also accompany PaYa. It will be so much fun.! Both the couples need some break in their lives.! So much was going on in Diwan Mansion since a long time, so they really need this break.!
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay..i m so excited..cn't wait for the epi.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yesss thanks guys!

Let's look forward to some good episodes! :D
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ yeah...GOOD episodes..😳. this"GOOD" really needs emphasis...otherwise the serial is dead..🤢