Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ginabieber

ginabieber

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Hey guys lol its me juna (justin and gina h0lla) and i know it's been a reaaally long time and i mean reaaally long and i decided to write a new story so yayayayaya. I'm sorry that it's really short and it might seem a little boring right now, but it will get more interesting as it progresses. So enjoy yooo.

Chapter One

"And so after I told the guy my order, he called me cute and asked for my number. I ended up catching a glimpse of a snowflake printed upon his wrist and he tried covering it, but I moved my hair to the side and he saw the same printed image near my ear," Macy squealed, making me smile in excitement. Every girls dream in this world was to find their loved ones. Macy and I have been trying to find our "match" since we were about 10, and to think that she finally found her soul mate made my confidence grow even more.  Everyone in this world was born with one unique imprint on his or her body and their life long goal would be to find that one perfect match. It takes a few days for some, but in other instances, like me, it takes many years. A text suddenly popped up on my screen making me giggle. I cut Macy off who was still going on about this mysterious boy and I rushed out the door to my apartment.

As I imagined, he stood there looking perfect in his white tee and ripped jeans giving an edge to his personality. I smiled ear-to-ear and walked up to him giving him a big hug. It's been about a year since the last time I've seen and he looked even hotter than before. I mentally scolded myself for even thinking this. We both had different birthmarks, which brought sadness in a little part of my heart because Viren was my dream guy. But loving someone with a different birthmark was against the law and certainly not one that should be broken. The consequences were severe, or so I heard, but the government can be so cruel and no one doubts its power that it holds in our society today.  But I couldn't help but imagine if we were actually meant to be. How life would if Viren was actually my husband. The one man that I wouldn't have to share. He would be mine and only mine but I could only wish this. I could only imagine this, but the sad part wasn't that the government wouldn't allow this, but the fact that he wouldn't even think the same about me. He probably went for the better ladies, with better hair, body, and everything that I don't have. That's what hurt the most. That he doesn't see me the way I see him. 

please like and comment yooo thats how juna da tuna gets inspired to write yooo

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307ca387bakshitackeraashna.iranikryanfan1sweet_aayushipinky.paddaarshiasushmacandyVirikastarstellie-Aaliya.KryAn--Haju-Natasha137--Ayesha--Kays94sumayyah1millee18-Cutyee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika FF: Birthmark" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

millee18

IF-Sizzlerz

millee18

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
res !!! :)

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Res!
unres! 

loved the intro!!! seems like an interesting story Tongue