Posted: 19 years ago

kash picks up the receiver and asks who exactly is this, vasu spies using the entension, kash starts shouting , sujal snatches the receiver from her , is damn angry, but the man disconnects..........sujal 's really angry with kash saying she's afraid of that stalker when he's with her( our innocent suju)........veena recommends that they go out.........suj and kash leave.

ak and charu r in some restaurant.........ak 's thinking abt sujal's concern as far as kash 's concerned...charu says ppl like sujal r very rare..........then she taunts ak and wonders which girl wud be mad enough 2 marry ak........ak wonders if she's that girl..........she's lost in thoughts........( or may be in his eyes, i'm not sure)

all family members r discussing this matter ,veena & cg r really concerned abt kash........as regards the stalker, they think that some ppl can do everything 4 money but vasu declares that the stalker is not after money, he's indeed a LOVER........lalit 's very angry & tells her it's enough, she marches out............

vasu and lalit r discussing the same matter........vasu can't forget that piyush faced disaster after marrying kash and she's the cause of his death...lalit tells her to forget everything but she won't.............

veena and cg r concerned abt kash, cg says they'll solve the matter personally.....veena says she has confidence in sujal that he knows how 2 deal with problems.........

sujal, kash enter a restaurant, a guy comes and sujal starts talking 2 him, kash unaware( or IS SHE?) of the fact that sujal's not with her, enters the lift alone...........just then she realizes that sujal is not with her & calls out 4 him, he rushes towards her but can't enter the lift now...............there r some other ppl in the lift too...suddenly electricity goes out.........the lift stops and a man in black emerges and says ,"kashish"( just a glimpse of him,i'm still wondering if he was there or not) kash 's scared...............starts shouting 4 help.............sujal hears her,is  worried & starts climbing up the stairs,calls out 4 some1 who finally opens the door of the lift, kash tells him that a man was there, 4 a moment , his eyes searched 4 the man.......then he condemns himself 4 all this that wot use he's 2 kash when things like these r happening 2 her when he's with her( sujal , it's time u got back 2 the real world)

ak's mom wants him 2 come 2 some business party which he finds boring but agrees in the end........then he calls charu............

ak and charu r walking down a road..........ak asks her 2 accompany him 2 that party, she thinks he wants to do so as she's a celebrity..........agrees in the end...........

kash and sujal r having tea in the same restaurant............kash asks him whether he's thinking abt that guy.......he denies her saying he's thinking abt Sachin Tendulkar............she gives him a smile and then asks him how much he loves her.......he says that his life is 4 her...........she quentions him abt wot he can do 4 her ...............he doesn't like her question but then says that he can even sacrifice his life 4 her............(oh GOD! pls open this man's eyes so that he can c reality )she asks him if he can take somebody's life 4 her, ( now how do u guys rate this question?) he says perhaps he'll do it if someone 's after her happiness...........kash's inner ( sick) voice says that now she's  sure he took piyush's life 2 get her ( wat else can u call it except 4 wishfulness).........just then sujal gets a call from the stalker who says that sujal's wife is looking very beautiful in pink, sujal searches 4 him.........back of a man in black is shown who's talking on his cell phone..........kash is shocked ( or is she ?) to c him and stands up.............THE END.        (but ekta won't show the stalker so early so indeed this man wudn't turn out 2 be  the stalker)

i'm sure this stalker is hired by kash herself.............

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
Thanks for the great update, simp.πŸ‘

wat a sick way to take revenge, seriously!!!!!😑😑😑

this is turning out to be much worse than i had expected!!! wat d u guyz think??

omg how pathetic was kashish's questioning of sujhal in the cafe! 😑 she's so annoyingggg..and honestly, she is reminding me of a villain with all her evil scheming and that music in her brain πŸ˜†

sujhal is such a sweetheart😳, when is she going to realize that?! she can give him to me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by vassundra - 19 years ago

Thx Simp...

And i really liked it when suj shouted at Kash for being afraid when he is there to take care of her. Like a real husband wud do.

I didnt like kash asking him how much he loved her, stupid woman with brains in her toes. But i liked the way she just flung herself into his arms when she got out of the lift. Suj must have been thrilled to bits.πŸ˜ƒ

Very Good Hard rock.I was exactly thinking about all this when I was watching that Episode.

hey,

i saw this episode it was real good...they showed the stalkers back at the end

and also the side profile..

acc to me it is the gut kashish was supposed to get married to before sujal... the 1 from london...

im frm india an assume most of ull frm usa...i see the serial  every mon-thur...wanna no anythin..lemme no..k

lovely update simp........i cudn't see the show since 26th of october.......i'll finally get to see the good part.....
sujal&kashish belong together but too bad shethinks he killed piyush n married him for the revenge
NICE UPDATE SIMP.
I ALSO LIKED THE WAY SUJAL REACTED WHEN KASH COMES OUT OF LIFT AND HOLD HIM.
HIS REACTIONS ARE WOW.