Wow d fourth ch was simply amazing
i love d ryan is always there to save ella
in a different way though
i love this bold side of ella
i love d way she answers back ryan
p.s. sry for d late comment
i was very busy wid exams

Thanks
I m glad u liked him saving her in diff way ;)
Yup she is strong so hv to answer back
Its ok dear i hope they went well :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I don't remember where I kept it res!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">too Lazy to check it!😛</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And firstly big sorry for late comment!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Am messing a lot with PMs n stuffs these days!🥱</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now coming to the update!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Firstly its awesome! Brilliant! and Fab like always!⭐️👏</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">You don't know how much I love El! She is one of the best character I have ever come across!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The way she handle situation! The way she curbs her fear and face things!👏</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Man.. I love her! ❤️</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">That pub scene! Her courage!👍🏼In her place if it was anyone else, would have frozen and ran away! Gosh she is⭐️I can go on and on about her!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The more am loving El, the more curious am getting about Rocky!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">His behavior is intriguing me a lot !</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Is it a mere coincidence that he comes where there is El? Or he is following, keeping a watch on her?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Why should he bother about what she does with others? Why he comes up like a savior yet trouble her by him? Like, Shawn could have been dangerous to El, he kinda saved her from Shawn but then later what he did to her.. And he getting frozen seeing her tears.. His story is yet to unfold! Till then I will keep thinking, may be over think a lot!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Stephanie! She is again an intriguing part, not her, but the unknown person with her, today he was not there, lots of questions popping up! Like, she made El come back, is it because of the unknown person, she colliding El, was it again a coincidence or has been searching El to bring her back...And Rocky found El! Is this unknown guy related to Rocky? Or is he he himself? *brain is all set to thinking*
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I enjoyed their meeting in Steph's house! The way she took apple from him, the way she dragged him out, the way she pulled buttons out from his shirt.. WOW! She is just WOW!!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And the way Rocky had the last laugh! His saying of if she wanted to see his bare chest, then she could have just told" That was masterclass!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Rocky seems impressed by her!!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Unfold his story soon..he knows something about Ev? What was he saying about situation difference!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Oooh... waiting eagerly for this story!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">This is one of the best fic I have ever read!⭐️Please do continue!!! Even if late, I won't miss out in commenting! That's a promise!😳</font>

Lol smh
Its ok
Thank u so much
I m gald u found her best character :)
Awww i dont mind u going on about he ;)
U will hv to wait to know why he was there :P
Lol there is time to unfold his story
Yeah keep thinking ;)
Mmm stephanie i see how u r coming wd all those questions nice but no comment :P
I m glad u like their last part of apple shirt n all
Aww thank u so much
I will update it in some time :)
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashaz_sis

<font size="5">

U.P.D.A.T.E
</font>

Y should i?? 😕
2111_shweta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Y should i?? 😕

Fine don't update😳
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sashaz_sis

Fine don't update😳

Ok 😃
2111_shweta thumbnail
2111_shweta thumbnail
This is cheating...
You have to update...
else...
--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely comments from the old readers and few new ones ❤️ and also for liking the update.

keep up with it guys

Love
TaSha
Edited by --Ta_Sha--PMs - 9 years ago
--Ta_Sha--PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

2111_shweta thumbnail
res/unres
Before time😎
I doubt on your PS note.
You did review it, else how would Taani disappear🤣
Oh My God😳
It's a request, once, for just ONE single time bring out the Rocky who is hidden inside Ryan😳
You know what I mean right😉
You can choose to do it many times as well😛
But you see, Hero will become a villian then, and you won't want that😆
I smell something fishy
that guy must have seen Ev😕
Rey, i mean Ryan, gripped his shoulders on purpose🤔
I guess he'll come back to him to know the truth
Btw liked the word "kitty"😆
It's very cute😛
Kyle a womaniser
We've got a bad-ass to handle here😈 
Waiting for the Night Drama😃
As weird as it sounds but I'm dieing to read it😃
PS - Not actually dieing else how would I read it😆
But you know what I mean right😛
So miss Ta (😛) better update soon
Unless I step into your shoes and become an Action Queen (rather a Princess, as we already have a Queen which is you😆)
Edited by 2111_shweta - 9 years ago