Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

A One Man Army ||~Season 2~||

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

PS - Most of the Pics credit goes to Navk, my tubelight πŸ˜† and the banner is made by appy_indy-KD

INDEX

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Thread #2

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

Hello,

First, let me introduce myself first to those who don't know me. I am TaSha. I am a writer of fan fiction corner. This story will be my first story in Writer's corner.

Second, I want to say hi to all my old and continuous readers and commenters. Some of you must be thrilled to see the title of this story. I am too. A One Man Army means a lot to not only me but to all my TaaReyian readers. It's not only a title but a journey we went through together with all ups and downs. When that journey ended everyone was sad as every good things come to end. Similarly there is a saying every end has a new beginning'.

So here I am with a whole new season of A One Man Army. But there is a small twist well it won't be on Taarey or any celebrity character. This story will be purely on random characters but it will have the same spice, thriller, romance, suspense.

You all must be wondering if that's the case then what's new in it despite of characters. Well like my other works this story will be unique in its own way. All you need to do is trust me and read this story and I promise there will no lacking of emotions, drama, thriller and suspense.

***For PMs send request to --Ta_Sha--PMs but remember to comment on every update in order to get PMs of my updates***

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

||~Character Sketch~||

Ryan Samuels - a bad boy, thug, goon, you can call him anything you want. It fits him completely. As of personality well he is strong, fearless, heartless (so to say) and undefeatable. Biggest criminals, murderers and mafia people who have come across him either fear him or hate him. In short he is a bad news for all and everyone wants him dead but no one has accomplished that yet. He has a killer looks both in good and bad ways. He also have many secrets which no one knows yet, the key term is YET.

Evan Winters - a fearless and brave ACP who is a threat for the entire underworld.  He is a charmer too who doesn't like a guy in uniform. But I can bet that girls will drool over him without the uniform. He is an orphan. He has a cute little monster aka sister.

Ella Winters - a bubbly and chirpy beautiful girl. She is an orphan too but for her, her brother is her parents and everything. She is full of life and spreads happiness and love to everyone around her.

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 10 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail

||~Synopsis~||

Ella is out in search of her one and only brother, Evan, who is her entire world. She is all alone in the middle of a whole new place surrounded by all kinds of people. Some are out there to stop her from finding her brother, some wants to hurt her in hope that her brother will come out of his hiding place to save her; and some are following her to get to her brother with her help without her knowledge.

Join Ella in her journey in the midst of truth and lies, betrayal and loyalty, danger and safety, darkness and light, love and hatred, suspense and mystery, thriller and lots of drama.

Will she be able to survive?

Will she be able to find her brother?

Or will it be too later?

Can she trust anyone without getting played?

Will she be able to stay out of trouble until she finds her brother who can protect her?

To find out stay tuned πŸ˜‰

*Warning*

If you are not a patient reader and cant stand too much suspense that I would suggest you don't waste your time here. as this story will be full of suspense, mystery, twists and turns as mentioned above.

And if you love all that then you are most welcome to read this story.

ENJOY!!

N yeah to check my other works or season 1 of this story then click the link with the name TaSha's Passionate Mysteries below

~ Thank You

Love

TaSha πŸ€—

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 10 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
res/unres
yipeee am the 1st
wow 2nd season of aoma
its like my dream comes true
now we get full of suspense &
action ofcourse romance vali
updates
waiting 4 ur updates dii
& omg its my name below the banner
thanx dii
keep rocking dii
Edited by navk - 10 years ago
_PanCake_ thumbnail
amazing concept...
update soon...
waiting for part 1...
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
New Season? :o
OMFG ANIMESSS ❀️
The character's are amazing and new!
Yay! Synopsis was amazing as usual!
I loved it and can't wait for chapter 1 ^_^

-Sanaya
2111_shweta thumbnail
OMG
That's all I can say as of now...
Ryan is the criminal here 😲
Firstly I just wanna say I am imagining my old characters here β˜ΊοΈ
ACP to goon...what a transformation πŸ˜†
It's gonna be too interesting to read how Ryan falls for Ella and then the possessive brother Evan kicks in πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Tashu you've got me tooo excited for this πŸ˜ƒ
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats TaSha on season two of OMA
I'm looking forward to it this new story
Lovely concept and CS
It will be interesting to read about Ella journey to find her brother
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ONE MAN ARMY- new season...