Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Anupama.

IF-Rockerz

Anupama.

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 190 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonsini#81rishigunjanchinnimunniprincessep13HugeArshiFanniroshafriendssttuuttiiuthra.kgsaborni123raniushamoni16bandhavineeveeblacklady1loony-toonyipkknd12jinipatelpetunia31snia25290mdm2013TheArshiCrazeipkndlover75MoonlightAuraLiveLaughLovePMTapdanceraniii2jeetegaadsurikarmalar3Tas.ChowfortunaArshinmegurukhushdereksmithVindhyBhartic71afshanbabarinamajarfizza25SmitaCletusanamika00ArmelaMina-18esha85disha7shilpi28marchinluvwivARHIArchu61hari93GunMAtyayArnav_KhushifanFridashreyasoniaMSgayatriaanchu19ChocoBloc_12cutie13pmpm1savvzchristmas..Zahra..chemistry101ducky_annePCdublinTaujooMadihanupsiiiSwathiarshiindiavizionshr1234richa1792nehaarshigatannhk1likeNoOtherhappypeacemayurisb80shona136kshubhangicamlinNisha06ThroneAmita2014headtotoeluv_panipuriSonia_J16Arilipll..Gungun..llRainyDaysSj236Lucky_arshisukriti11196cosminatinklebyarnie002Aish002jg12IDatIFsk2405Lovely_Bajwa_Nandzanonyasrifsaal044Nooromimosa658mpuhanNilanjana_20Sarikaa97avantika_2012cute_monaya_fanarnshimeera06shyamala_mohanrati123MiliineverbeforeV3Odseabeautyvandana73Hina69leanne_1983Raila1014emistrysun_shine_girl__blossom__suwinJaponicaCharmz_58amaypranaydmg123aarrsshhiioKBSo-DobByDoDgeR-P4rveen12xbeyondwordsxvarsha2KDIronButterflymissmkkoiskSS88RajiSobtianAisha1996nadiafarjanaArshi67Crazy4Sobtibluemoon255..Neha..Javeria3991kondhiliIPK007aashi12kclovearshi1chillyhoney-sweetydieforasrpup03GAURI29ShikhaKhushishree10Anarocksickameena671sadufjakhushicaskerGurmeet4Drashtipriasweet.Melody.--MISHTEE--Hot.Pink.HeelsSona257chandana.sajoopLyssaPiesarunsashasinghSuchi.RArjuhisis18shabboJyo.Arshi.IPKdrfizaahmed-Xpress-flowers4upsarada_disha_AquaSandhyaEccentricaIsleOfCaprimishti_17chavvi16Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Way To You." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

camlin

camlin

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ye aveinye tha? 

After I cried reading this, I had no Arnavji to offer me his kurta sleeve or handkerchief. I had to make do with my quilt TongueTongue

The originality of first scene was so brazen, even I sighed in relief that it wasn't the actor. We cannot empathize with someone until they are our loved.

Khushi's constant sacrifice and support for Arnav inspite of their's not being a conventional marriage was commendable. He has been so rude to her even before his injury. Mjse to thapad he Kha leta LOLLOL I salute her patience and understanding that she has towards him.

I loved how you trans-missed their common life with such an uncommon bond. They were so in step of the other. A little silent bond. It was so natural of Arnav to give up after the accident and so natural of Khushi to continue holding up - even more firmly. I just loved, loved this oneClapClapClap

The open ending was cherry on top. Embarrassed

PS This taught me how to appreciate everything in life. Life can be so treacherous, each moment should be a constant thank you for these grants on us 

Edited by camlin - 10 February 2014 at 9:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pravallikamimosa658JaponicaCrazy4SobtiP4rveen12Anupama.kondhili1chilly_disha_

_disha_

IF-Sizzlerz

_disha_

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Love !

I don't know from where to begin , but this story has left me feeling so overwhelmed, my mind is distraught and i only want to be assured of the good things in my life and be grateful.

The very first dramatic pause and relief at what the audience felt after knowing its not "their" star but a background dancer made me cringe and scream in desperation.

Arnav and Khushi are bound by marriage not by love ... yet ! 
Of course ignorant of their own heartbeats they are so in sync with each other and it was almost physically hurting somewhere in my heart to read of Khushi's state and Arnav's helplessness in trying to cope with his accident  which left him handicapped.
I am feeling all choked up , not able to even shed a tear its stuck some where not coming out ...that's exactly how i am feeling , i swear i am not able to express myself !

But thank you for leaving it with an open ending where there is hope for a better future !

Edited by _disha_ - 09 February 2014 at 10:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pravallikacamlinCrazy4SobtiJaponicaAnupama.1chillykondhili

kondhili

IF-Rockerz

kondhili

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Return of the ainvayi...Day Dreaming

*Edited*

Haaw this was not an 'ainvayi' what i was expecting. Cry But it left me speechless and thankful to God for blessing me with such a wonderful life. 
Kya likha hai tunne meri Ms. Anu Star

I will not lie i was just one among the audience who sighed in relief to know that it was not 'the actor' but some random background dancer who met with the unfortunate accident Ouch And then did a whole about turn and was filled with remorse just as i realised that it was none other than Arnav who suffered this mishap.

Its so true, till something so grave happens to your loved one you never really 'understand' the gravity of the situation...yes we feel sorry for the unfortunate person but we tend to move on quickly. 

An average Arnav & Khushi who could have been just one among us.  Bound together for life but love clearly missing in the equation. And this unfortunate accident makes things even more difficult to cope up with.  
But the ending gives me lot of hopes of the good things that await arnav and khushi in the years to come.  Touchwood!

Too choked too overwhelmed to say anything more...

Much Love Hug

Edited by kondhili - 10 February 2014 at 1:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

camlinCrazy4SobtiJaponicaAnupama.1chilly_disha_

aashi12

IF-Rockerz

aashi12

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
R

Edited:
Dil to aivaiye- Aivaiye Loot gaya.Big smile

sabse pehle, sorry for Un-resing this late. I just am Lazy.

Coming to the update:

here's 2 things that i'd like to mention:

1. My mum always says, that women kind, ladies, they have a special strength, an inner light that guides them through the thick and thin even with a smile on their face. She says, what a lady can bear, isn't something a man is capable of. She loves, lives and does to the fullest. :) - Sahi kaha na?

2. We are so fickle!! Just a crowd that we all are.

I breathed a sigh of relief when i read that hero was safe and it was some background artist who was hurt! Thats when i realise 'Who' this background artist was. I felt so bad. The 'Enlightening' moment happened and i felt so small. Damn, we normally don't even give 2 hoots to these artists. We feel bad and we forget, we move on! :(

here our leads are two normal people. Struggling to make a life together, having their own share of personal problems, a forced marriage. In such, when an accident occurs, havoc happens! Hell befalls, especially when ties are still loose. :(

at first, i probably would have called Arnav 'Jerk' once or twice, for what he had been and still was behaving around her. But then i realised, i'm just being too harsh and judgemental. My daddy gets cranky with a flu and her Arnav couldn't move. To think how difficult it would have been for him, to be not able to move, to be not able to do even mundane tasks, infact accepting Khushi's help was a big deal itself, when he had been treating her like a wall, all these months. Failure, dependence doesn't comes easy to men. Infact sometimes even i do get irritated by all the spoonfeeding i get when i'm: sick and here Arnav was practically the man of the home, he's bound to feel dejected and disappointed. Its was his frustration speaking then and it was Khushi's pent up emtions saying from her side. Both of them enclosing within a bagage of suppressed feelings. At times like these, we either make ot completely break, both the actions requiring nothing more than a few stolen words.

But the ending!Heart just a moment of concern and care, and she went to him.. Just natually! Beautiful. :)

along with a hope of better future, they now have each other. Thats what that counts. We learn to love, but to live, you need someone. :)

Edited by aashi12 - 12 February 2014 at 1:00pm

Anupama.

IF-Rockerz

Anupama.

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Edited and posted. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

camlinCrazy4Sobtikondhili1chilly_disha_

Crazy4Sobti

IF-Dazzler

Crazy4Sobti

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Anupama,

Ainvayi-ness at its BEST!!Clap

I consider you one of the cult writers on IF, because you always accomplish the most challenging feat of portraying Arnav and Khushi as normal people and make them behave as normal people. You write the emotional journey of these characters brilliantly without dramatizing and exaggerating them. The best part of your stories is the ending; they are not happily ever after's but more than that. They end with a "beginning", a "promise" and a "hope".

Coming to the story, I had the exact same emotions running and reactions, as the audience. Like them I also sighed in relief that it was not the actor, assuming its Arnav and then I cringed at my reaction; because end of the day "a life is a life" and its value doesn't change based on who the person is.

It's not easy to live with economical and professional struggles, burdened with family responsibilities and be sane and calm. It can really frustrate and make people bitter. This is what Arnav is dealing with. He saw Khushi as additional responsibility and pushed her away and now he hates being dependent on her. Some where he does feel guilty that he wasn't there for Khushi and but she is with him, taking care of him and living for him.

You prove once again that one doesn't need caramel eyes, hazel orbs, gust of wind and rabba ve to start a love story. Many love stories start with the following lines:

... to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part ...

And this is how Khushi's love story started.

Arnav may have not taken those promises seriously but he will now. In a relationship one doesn't need years of redemption or big actions or million words for forgiveness. A simple gesture of giving should to lean on and a promise to make up for the lost time is enough.

PS:

C4S: Yeah kyaShocked? Mera comment Anupama, ke OS se lamba oh gaya.LOL

My Buddies: ROFLROFL (thinking, you always write big comments, thank god you didn't add a collage to itWink)

Disha: Winks with a smug smile and says "Practice makes long commenting perfect"Cool

Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 09 February 2014 at 9:39pm

pravallikacamlinJaponicaAnupama.kondhili1chilly_disha_

1chilly

IF-Rockerz

1chilly

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
What you wrote is so true, Anu.
This is how we all are.
The audience was relieved it was not the big star who got hurt.
We forget how precious human life is.
Arnav and wkhushi have developed feelings for each other.
Though, maybe, they are not yet aware of it.
Love how you write about common people and their strife in life. 
How they have to face so many problems in order to pay their bills.
And I loved the ending.
There is a hope that Arnav will get well.
And that the two of them will make it through together.
Lovely story, Anu.

Edited by 1chilly - 10 February 2014 at 1:15am

pravallikacamlinCrazy4SobtiJaponicaAnupama.kondhili_disha_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.