Frequent Posters

Wj.mad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so true. They are meant to be 2gather
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They have a sparkling chemistry that too without eyelocks, physucal contacts, romantic dailogues wgera wgera... Best for each other
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ
and really hoping a he sach hoπŸ˜ƒ
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes fully agree with you.There has been an emotional bonding between them since childhood.Was a little worried when they initially showed the three whether it will be Sakhi but now am sure that it will be Ragna.My only fear is that even before they proclaim their feelings for each other,Pakhi may request Kamala to intervene on her behalf,and convey her feelings for Raghav.If there is something more the two value above everything else,it is kamala.So will they give up?And that is my greatest fear...for the serial will become a boring love triangle with sobbing .do not want that to happen.Want their relationship to be carried all the way with Kamala helping them out through the rough patches.
SupriyaG96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said dear πŸ‘
There is emotional connection between RagNa since childhood and it will remain always. They recognize each others pain, feel each others pain and try to reduce it as we have seen in Fridays episode as well as in save chawl wala episode 😳
It will be RagNa together and forever 😳 but it also depends upon CVs who they are going to pair with whom and I can't trust CVs blindly πŸ€”
The way they are showing Pakhi's obssesion and jealousy towards Raghav I am like 🀒
beginner46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said dear Ragna are made for each other only 😳
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he always smiles whn Kalpi is around. Its gonna be RagNa oly wid Raghav falling for Kalpi 1st.
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
RagNa all the way!
very well said shrutu! πŸ‘