Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shrutu

Groupbie

shrutu

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hii guys I noticed something dnt knw how many of u noticed it bt see the 1st day of office raghav was rude to kalpi he insulted her to make her a strong person may b but I thought tht kalpi saved raghav nd then raghav's shocked expression tht even after being so rude to her she still saved my life. .thn the first aid box she was concerned abt his hand .raghav dint express it bt he had really felt that kalpi was always nice to him all the way on 1 st day.nd then she impressed him with 30 days challenge he was smiling when she left..they are showing emotional connection between ragna or else tell me y would cvs plan an accident with raghav on 1 st day of office nd potray kalpi as saviour or again tht first aid scene her concern fr raghav nd thn 30day challenge kalpi rocked raghav shocked Big smile its all to show raghav and kalpi's emotional bond nd ther cums pakhi she was laughing wen she heard raghav was scared of injection nd he told her get out nd then she went to convince him nd he was annoyed wid her childish behaviour nd was impressed with kalpi's straightforward, hardworking behaviour..so raghav will b d first to fall fr kalpi nd pakhi drooling over raghav nd raghav will avoid kalpi so its clear it will b ragna Big smile Tongue

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepika_rosid-hanniya-sushsafavWj.madsuhani.rahmanFanOfRagnaArshiRsanaa_17savariyafairyloverleelu0001-Wanderer-MGYlovedhanulimehr05veeranuPrincyz_Belledreamyjennice...Natasha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "raghav and kalpi" in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Their childhood scenes alone prove their connection. Raghav is probably touched always with her concern.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutuFanOfRagnaMGYlovedhanuli

dhanuli

IF-Rockerz

dhanuli

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutu

Hii guys I noticed something dnt knw how many of u noticed it bt see the 1st day of office raghav was rude to kalpi he insulted her to make her a strong person may b but I thought tht kalpi saved raghav nd then raghav's shocked expression tht even after being so rude to her she still saved my life. .thn the first aid box she was concerned abt his hand .raghav dint express it bt he had really felt that kalpi was always nice to him all the way on 1 st day.nd then she impressed him with 30 days challenge he was smiling when she left..they are showing emotional connection between ragna or else tell me y would cvs plan an accident with raghav on 1 st day of office nd potray kalpi as saviour or again tht first aid scene her concern fr raghav nd thn 30day challenge kalpi rocked raghav shocked Big smile its all to show raghav and kalpi's emotional bond nd ther cums pakhi she was laughing wen she heard raghav was scared of injection nd he told her get out nd then she went to convince him nd he was annoyed wid her childish behaviour nd was impressed with kalpi's straightforward, hardworking behaviour..so raghav will b d first to fall fr kalpi nd pakhi drooling over raghav nd raghav will avoid kalpi so its clear it will b ragna Big smile Tongue
nyc thinking shrutu,, but for now it can be left upon the mystryman raghav only,, what he want some times makes me confusedConfused,, he is rolling like a mentor nd about tomrw mujhe lag raha tha ki kalpi uski mentor haiLOL but yes that accident in office ,, that was quiet impressive,, even i hav noticed dat after feeling saved by kalpiClap, Raghav drooled her 3 timesShocked with shock but i was also thinking about dat why didnot he got the touchy feel of kalpiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,, may be it will take some time Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutu

ArshiR

Goldie

ArshiR

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Finally sm gud post abt ragna thnk u Smile its ragna in the end cheers to dat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutuMGYlove

blackdollphin

Goldie

blackdollphin

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Yes dear... It willonly  be Ragna in the endSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MGYlove

MGYlove

IF-Dazzler

MGYlove

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
raghav will definitely fall for kalpi first.. Day Dreaming

Princyz_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Princyz_Belle

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Yeah Shrutu...it'll b RagNa only bcoz they have the emotional connection..

blackdollphin

Goldie

blackdollphin

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princyz

Yeah Shrutu...it'll b RagNa only bcoz they have the emotional connection..
that too from bachapan seWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top