..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This is for you dears... Bubble, Pearl and Deepu... you made my stories worth reading... thanQ for inspiring me...

"Hey Khushi... what are you doing here?"

"It is your engagement... so, I came here to tell you something and take something from you..."

"What? I didn't get you..."

"You will..." with that, she went to door to lock it after closing...

"What you doing Khushi... Why are you closing the door?"

"This is the last minute that I can spend with you... You are going to engage with a girl. You are not an eligible bachelor anymore... As until now, we dated with each other... I want a perfect and proper break up...," saying this; she attacked his lips with her. Before he understands what is going on... Khushi bit his lips, which caused him to hiss in pain and he parted his lips. Taking advantage of this situation Khushi deepened her kiss. Unable to understand what is happening... he tried to break the hug... but he failed miserably...

He is hell confused with her behaviour... in 6 months of their relationship, she never allowed him to kiss her like this. She only allowed him to kiss her knuckles and cheeks. But today she only kissing him like a mad person. He couldn't believe this. When he wants to kiss her she denied... he is really confused thinking what made her to kiss him like this. When he tried to stop her, her next gesture made him shock to the core.

While kissing him deeply..., she started to unbutton his Armani. In no time she removed his shirt along with his waist coat... Her hands are moving in his bare chest... unconsciously he tightened his grip on her waist. Noticing his tight grip on her waist, Khushi smiled in satisfaction. She didn't give any chance to him to stop her. He felt dizzy with her mind-numbing kiss... He couldn't understand what is happening to him. She is making him crazy with her touch and kiss.

She has been slow down her kiss. She moved down to his neck and gave him a quick bite there. He couldn't do anything but moan in pleasure... she is becoming happy to be successful in making him lost...

She went to his cheeks and bit there. Next went to his ears, she caught his earlobe in between her teeth and slightly pulled it leaving him utterly lost in her assault...  He is completely losing his control now. He has to stop it here. Otherwise, he know that he couldn't control himself from making her his... But he couldn't do that... today he is getting engaged to another girl... he has to stop this relation with Khushi. But he don't want to... He accepted this alliance for his family sake... His Di and his mother threatened him saying that if he won't agree with this marriage... he won't see them again with life... in his life... actually they gave him time to select his girl.

When he found Khushi in the bus stop near his office, he really spellbound to her beauty... He fell for her head over heels. He immediately introduced himself to her and offered her his friendship. For his luck, she accepted his friendship. When he made sure himself that he can keep her happy for his lifetime, he proposed her.

But she refused bluntly, saying she never thought of him in that way. He felt like his world crashed down. He tried to convince her about how important she is for him. But he couldn't make her understand his feelings. That day was the worst day in his life. This happened 6 months before... Time changed... but he couldn't. He tried a lot to forget her, but he failed.

When his mother and sister threatened him to get marry, he agreed with them. Actually, he doesn't have any other option. So he accepted. He is trying his level best to adjust with this new relation. When he is trying his best to forget her... she is not letting him to do. She is kissing him like hell.

His flow of thoughts got disturbed when he heard her voice

"I Love you Arnav..."

He couldn't believe what he heard. He looked at her numbly he didn't understand what's going on here. He tried to say something. But he stopped by hearing her words again

"Yes Arnav... I Love you... That day when you proposed me, I couldn't understand my feelings. But these 6 months without you... were horrible for me. I can't live without you Arnav. I Love you..." saying this she hugged him tight.

Hearing her words Arnav felt like he is the happiest person in life. He immediately hugged her kissing her forehead. But suddenly his happiness vanished remembering his engagement. He broke the hug and turned back and said

"Sorry Khushi... it is too late... I can't come to you. I'm getting engaged now... you better move on... I know how much difficult moving on is. Now I can't do anything. Sorry..."

"Please Arnav... I'm sorry for what I did. Please think once. You aren't engaged yet, right? Then maybe there will be a chance for us. Please Arnav. Think once for me... for you... and for us" said Khushi with pleading voice.

Arnav closed his eyes, not letting his tears drop. He nodded his head negatively. He went from his room saying "Sorry Khushi...," leaving Khushi alone in his room watching his retreating figure.

Everybody came to the hall. Everything got ready for the ritual. He knew... she is still here. He can feel her. His heart says that she is here... near to him, with its increasing heartbeats. He searched all around the hall to get a glimpse of her. But he couldn't. He came back to reality when his sister told him to slide the ring to the girl finger. He nodded his head and took the girl's hand in his. When he touches the hand, he remembered Khushi's hand. It should be hers. He couldn't believe his fate. He never guessed his fate would turn like this. When he closed his eyes remembering Khushi, he felt a slight press on his hand.

He saw the girl in front him is moving towards his ear, as she wants to say something. He looked at her sister who is nodding her head as saying it is ok... He remained like that to hear what the girl would say...

"It is ok... everything will be fine... don't be sad... slide the ring in my finger... and enjoy our engagement"

After hearing

her words, he jerked back little and pulled the shawl up from her head to see the most beautiful face in the world. He couldn't believe his eyes... There in front of him, standing the most gorgeous woman... his Khushi... in bridal wear... He looked at her sister, who is looking at his expression with anxiety, tension, happiness, love and tears in her eyes. She nodded her head saying "Yes Chote... she is your Khushi... she is the bride"

Arnav turned to Khushi, who is looking at him with lot of love in her eyes. He remembered her confession few minutes back... he couldn't control himself anymore... he pulled her into a mind numbing kiss... Everybody, who is watching this scene, gasped a loud. Anjali and Khushi's mother tried to separate them from that kiss. But both Arnav and Khushi immersed deeply in kiss. They are not ready to leave other... At last, Arnav broke the kiss feeling a sharp jolt on his shoulder. When he looked at his side to see fuming Anjali along with his and Khushi's family and shocked guests... he looked at Khushi. She is blushing like hell to be in this situation. He smirked and held her in a tight hug. He has so many questions to ask... but they can wait...

After so much force from the both families and guests, they completed the engagement ceremony... waiting for the beautiful, happiest future together...

This is my first OS... I hope you like this...

For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please "DONOT" add sankadevi_lg.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res
Unres..!
Oh my God..!
Is that my name??
I inspired you for this??
LOL.
Never knew I am this talented
Uhh.. Sorry that was a flop joke.
I am really really overwhelmed..
It feels awesome to be mentioned here.
Coming down to my comment for the OS.
That was lovely and really sweet one.
Initially I was wondering why Khushi is behaving that way.
I mean I was surprised like our Arnie was.
And slowly I absorbed the situation... Felt realy bad for Khushi when Arnav denied to go against the engagement.
Though when Arnav reached for the engagement I guessed it should be Khushi.
I knew you wouldn't let Arnav get engaged to anyone else but our Khushi..
All in all it was beautiful..
And ohh.. The kiss was really *ahem* and enjoyable
Expecting more *ahemic* OSs from you..!
Thanks for sharing it.!
-KiranEdited by Pearl_Oyster - 10 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mindblowing os
loved it
thanks for the pm
NikkisRuble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing yaar
Superbbb
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwwh this was really cute. loved it:)
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os..

u should write more..
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
she knew right
thats why she was kissing him like that
and which is why she confessed her love to him
wow he kissed her in front of his family and hers
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS...thanks for the PM
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was cute !!!!
i guessed khushi was d bride 😉
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS..
Bt y did she rejct him wen he proposd..??
Nd come back aftr 6 mnths..??
Nd y ddnt she tel him that she s d 1 whom he s gettng engagd 2..??
Anyway i Lovd this OS..