Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yes My Nikhil and Vibhav ..both r mine πŸ˜›πŸ˜† seriously amazing job <3
yo this is the beauty of Bengali shows/bengali inspired/remaked shows ..these shows r very slow πŸ˜† i too want it to be intense like promos ..actually after d promo,i can't find interest in normal epis πŸ˜† i want that epi to fly to me 😳

aww thanks Di πŸ€— agree .. the promo is shot like hell ..i have no words to descried how perfect it is πŸ‘ evry moment coming from Nikhil has been a total surprise and treat for me ..
can't think anything without them <3 and Di,i guess the longer version is posted by SajnaVe i mean Siham ..u can check it here :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3914833
it is there in d 3rd comment :)

πŸ˜† lol u can keep that vibhav guy lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I just want Nikhil we can all share him...he is who touches me, his expressions and his ability to connect in emotional scenes with his fellow actors is simply outstanding. Sana is talented anyways but this new comers has my salutes...all he needs now is to stay grounded and work a bit more on voice modulation
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Parm.

Agreed Sayali that he is just a confuses soul, who needs time to reflect on everything without all these Ishana fans in the way (including Ishana herselfπŸ˜†).   I cannot believe after all that Laajo did for her she's still so insecure as to throw out the pics and then "claim" that they must have gone in their accidentally.    And another thing that is pissing me off about her is the reverse psychology she seems to be using on Nikhil all the time.   She puts forth exactly what she knows he wants to do deep down in his heart (like go to Sonvarsha to see Laajo) put she puts it in front of him in such a way that the only thing he can do is deny that he wants to do just that wholeheartedly in fear of setting her and her tantrums off!🀒

I think for Ishana it is more abt wining Nikhil back rather then getting Nikhil's love back... she just want to win... as each episode goes by she is coming across self centered and mean person... she know's Nikhil's weakness and she is just exploiting that weakness...