Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

ssaba

IF-Sizzlerz

ssaba

APHG, Pakistani Serials, Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday M.IQBAL KHAN..Embarrassed

Here are some gifts for you from my side..

SabaHug

Edited by ssaba - 09 February 2014 at 11:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrlucky.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday, Iqbal Khan (Page 2)" in Tumhari Paakhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Iqbal

May your birthday and every day  be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.You are an excellent actor ...you make me feel the emotions you are portraying , a perfectionist  you are and yet such down to earth and humble person . You are truly very sweet and funloving .I can't thank you enough for the moments of happiness you have given me unknowingly and knowingly as well .  Always stay as  you are . You are gift to the industry , there are very less people so talented in the industry . I hope that today is the beginning of one more great year for our charming M.I.K. Have a blast , stay blessed and keep smiling and shining . i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!Love you ...

a signature from my side   Heart

message for tm's-sorry guys for being late ...thanks for adding my name...you can add this post on first page under my name...thanks in advance...thanks for managing everything so well...and please you guys dont need to write my name in credits...it was just 2-3 lines yaar...its all your idea...you guys did it beautifully...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrlucky.mssaba

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Partyhappy birthday iqbal, where do i start, you are the finest actor i have across on TV..seriously do not watch any shows unless it has a character played by you

thank you for anshuman, a character with so many shades only you can pull if off so seamlessly, almost effortless..u rock khansaab proud to be you fan always...

jakrssaba

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
one of my fav pics

jakrssaba

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib