Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Written Update 07/02/2014

Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode starts with yesterday's precap
Karan is trying to get Sakshi's number. At last he gets her number. He messages her but she doesnot reply because her phone's battery is finished. On not getting her reply Karan is angry on her. First she doesnot understand her behavior but afterwards she finds out that he is angry on not getting her message.

Today's Episode
Everyone is on dining table for breakfast. Karan and Sakshi comes and greets dad. Sakshi says sorry to him secretly but he does not look at her. She steps on his foot and says sorry. She do this again. Karan also steps on her foot but accidentally he steps on his dad's foot. His dad scolds him saying that behave yourself this is not your football stadium. Karan apologizes to him. Sharda comes and sees dropped face of Sakshi. She indicates him that Karan is angry on her. She says to sharda that I am sorry that I did not reply to your call last night as my phone was dead. She indirectly tells it to Karan. She says now I will be forgiven. Karan nods in yes. Both smiles seeing each other. Sakshi runs to get something. Latika calls dad saying that today she will be late for office to get Diya's dress. Dad says to Sharda that you were making Diya's dress so why she is buying it. Sharda says that I made it just in case Latika does not gets it but now it is good that Latika went to buy the dress. Sakshi comes saying that you are the best maa. She praises her that she made such a beautiful dress in just one night. Dadi, Chirag and Suresh praises her. She says that I am happy that everyone likes my dress but it is upto Diya. Sakshi says that she will like this dress too. Suresh asks to Karan to go to office. Karan and Sakshi smiles to each other. Both goes from home. Sakshi comes to Sharda saying thanks for proving me wrong as I did not thought that you would make such a beautiful dress in less time. She says everyone praised you. She says you are very talented.

Latika's husband comes with Diya. Diya asks that has her mother brought the dress. Sakshi ensures her that she will come soon with a dress. Latika's husband says that I should not have allowed Latika to get the dress, yesterday too in search of a good dress she bought small size. 
Latika is searching everywhere for the dress. Diya says that today we have to rehearse and she is getting late. Latika still have not chosen a dress. She was not picking up the phone.Diya was asking for Latika. At last Latika arrives home with a dress. She says she is a bit late but the dress she chosen is very good. She calls Diya. She was fully dressed up in the dress Sharda made. She asks who made her wear this dress. Diya says Sakshi. Sakshi was about to say when Latika's husband interrupted her saying family members don't need to give an explanation. He thanks Sharda and Sakshi. Sharda still give her explanation and says to change Diya's dress but she doesnot want to change. They head for school. Before going Latika says that they has a meeting in the evening at home and taunts Sakshi.

Kitchen
Sakshi is upset because of Latika. Sakshi and Sharda had a talk about this. Sharda says that these small things happen in a family and it should not affect us. She asks about what is happening between her and Karan. Sakshi remembers that she had to message Karan. She was going when telephone rand. It was of Latika's friend who was not finding their house. Sakshi calls Sharda and asks her to tell her. Initially she is reluctant but then she accepts and confidently tells her that whole address to their home. Sakshi smiles seeing her. 

Room
Sakshi messages Karan that yesterday I could not message you so sorry. Karan was in a meeting when his phone beeped so he put it on silent mode. He replays that only sorry would not work. Sakshi says then what will work. Karan messages that you have to do whatever I say. Sakshi in mischievous mood says I will think. Karan says leave it you could not do this. Sakshi says I will do it, just say it once. Karan is about to reply her when he sees his Dad's reflection on the table.  

Office
Meeting is over. Suresh asks Karan that I was thinking that I put hot and cold drink machine here but where. Karan says why. He says because it looks more than a college canteen than office. He is angry on Karan and scolds him for his careless behaviour. Karan messages Sakshi that I am busy so dont disturb me. Sakshi also understands him. She hears Dadi's cry so she runs to her room. 

Dadi's room
Dadi had slipped from the rug. Sakshi calls the doctor. Sharda asks Sakshi to mix olive oil and neem oil and heat them. Sakshi brings it. Sharda massages it to Dadi's feet then use cotton from pillow to cover it. Dadi's pain is less. Doctor comes and asks who done this. She praises Sharda that she has done a good job. Sakshi smiles.

Precap
Karan messages Sakshi that will you go out on a date with me. Sakshi replays that we have just met so date too early no. Karan says come on. Sakshi replays that I am not that type of girl, sorry but no date. Karan says to himself that I will take you to date.

Edited by rida001 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for WU...
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the detailed WU. 
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.. I loved this episode where Pratik asks Sakshi no need to explain... Cute story between Karan and Sakshi.. Hope it lasts long..
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.😊.
I found Karan n his dad's scenes quite funny.
First Karan by mistake kicks his dad instead of Sakshi😆 n later Suresh telling Karan he will turn the office to college canteen😆.