~Aate Aate Aa Gaye Pas Hum~V.Day spcl ARIYA OS - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome os
Beautiful ending
Loved it 😊
Dammmnnn girl, that was one hell of a hot update. Wowie, somebody please turn on the AC. 

Alright alright, let me get my head out of the gutter.

Okay, chica, this was superb! I loved how the care and love was portrayed (not just physically) and I have to say, I was bummed to see it end. But then again, you ended it with such a sweet message that all I wanted to do was keep on going "aww" over and over again. 

Ever since you've posted this TS, I've read it about twenty times at least and the day I became busy and didn't check this post, you decided to go ahead and post the last part. 

Found it today and was on cloud nine, spent about a minute doing the Gangnam Style and then finally sat down to read.

All I can say is that I'm going to be coming back to read this again quite a few times so don't mind.

Lots of love..
Originally posted by AWriterAtHeart

Dammmnnn girl, that was one hell of a hot update. Wowie, somebody please turn on the AC. 

Alright alright, let me get my head out of the gutter.

Okay, chica, this was superb! I loved how the care and love was portrayed (not just physically) and I have to say, I was bummed to see it end. But then again, you ended it with such a sweet message that all I wanted to do was keep on going "aww" over and over again. 

Ever since you've posted this TS, I've read it about twenty times at least and the day I became busy and didn't check this post, you decided to go ahead and post the last part. 

Found it today and was on cloud nine, spent about a minute doing the Gangnam Style and then finally sat down to read.

All I can say is that I'm going to be coming back to read this again quite a few times so don't mind.

Lots of love..

thank u so much..at first when i hv statrted reading ur comment i thought tht u didn't like it...😲
but am really happy that u like the last part.thnks ðŸ˜³
I'm late sorry 4 that 
And specially u send me pm Thanx 4 it 

It is awesome oustanding hot update

Claps 4 u 

Me blushing hard 

Awesome hot stuff