Fan Fictions

She's the Man [A-K Style] PG 5 on 09/13!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

so im watching Shes the Man and i think, this would be purfect for a ff wit a-k. What do you guyz think? tell me ur opinions and if i shuld cont. i already wrote high school, 7 guyz and 1 grl, socha na tha, and now road trip. So plese tel me wat u guyz think!

this is for ppl who havent seen hte movie or have forgoten wut its like...

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Everybody has a secret...

It's hard enough being the nerdy new guy on campus without also being the new girl on campus, who has fallen for the coolest guy on campus, who is totally obsessed with the most beautiful girl on campus, who is crushing on the nerdy new guy on campus.

Viola Johnson (Amanda Bynes) had her own good reasons for disguising herself as her twin brother Sebastian (James Kirk) and enrolling in his place at his new boarding school, Illyria Prep. She was counting on Sebastian being AWOL from school as he tried to break into the music scene in London. What she didn't count on was falling in love with her hot roommate, Duke (Channing Tatum), who in turn only has eyes for the beautiful Olivia (Laura Ramsey). Making matters worse, Olivia is starting to fall for Sebastian, who—for reasons Olivia couldn't begin to guess—appears to be the sensitive type of guy she'd always dreamed of meeting. If things weren't complicated enough, the real Sebastian has come back from London two days earlier than expected and arrives on campus having no clue that he's been replaced... by his own twin sister.

Playing Viola, Amanda Bynes ("What a Girl Wants," TV's "What I Like About You") heads an ensemble cast that also includes a number of up-and-coming actors, including Channing Tatum ("Coach Carter"), Laura Ramsey ("Lords of Dogtown"), Jonathan Sadowski (TV's "American Dreams"), Robert Hoffman ("You Got Served," MTV's "Wild 'N Out"), James Snyder ("Pretty Persuasion"), Alex Breckenridge ("Romy & Michele: In the Beginning"), Amanda Crew ("Final Destination 3"), Jessica Lucas (TV's "Life As We Know It"), James Kirk ("X2: X-Men United") and Emily Perkins (the "Ginger Snaps" franchise). Rounding out the cast are soccer great-turned-actor Vinnie Jones ("Swordfish," "Gone in Sixty Seconds") and Robert Torti (Showtime's "Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical"), with Julie Hagerty ("Just Friends," "Airplane!") and David Cross ("Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," TV's "Arrested Development").

Inspired by William Shakespeare's play "Twelfth Night," the contemporary comedy was directed by Andy Fickman (Showtime's "Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical").

Edited by prakriti - 13 September 2006 at 2:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She's the Man [A-K Style] PG 5 on 09/13!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

oh that was a really cute movie....how amanda bynes pretended to be a boy and checked out the the guy she liked at the same time!! that movie was so sweet Embarrassed
i'll love to read wat happens with AK in this one
please continue Smile
i agree Big smile

girlie18

IF-Dazzler

girlie18

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
i agree 2 i thnk its a gud movie

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
kewl. if i just like 2 more ppl who say yes, den ill start writin the new part!

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
i agree 2 its a very gud movie u shud rite 1 4 a-k style Tongue

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i have never seen the movie but i would like to
it's a really good idea-hope to read it soon Tongue

blah_blah