Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww I find them so cute! I think they complement each other perfectly...Rahul though very care free has a lovely heart who will defo love his wife a lot. Roma looks very determined but is good at heart. I would love to see them together. I think everyone can see it happening.
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1- thats 100% sure rahul and roma will be couple
but some possibilites also 
1- during acting kavita will be learn actual goodness of suraj and will be feel guilt that she lost him

2- zakir also will be attract by sandy by seeing her deidication and improve profemance 
and will be fall on love for sandy ...may be sandy also hv some confusion by zakir behaviour ...

and then after that sandy will be back to puskar  and reuion of  susan  and kavita will be feel jealous and  will be try to snatch suraj from sandy...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rahul and Roma will be cute pair. Coming to other pairs

Kavitha might end up falling for Sooraj and he will reject her. She might unleash the fury on Sandhya

Zakir falling for Sandhya. I doubt. By the way they are progressing the track it seems Zakir is crazy for trophy, once he understands Sandhya is a real competitor for the same he will try something back hand. Their rooms are opposite. He can lock Sandhya up in the room or can raise hue and cry that Sandhya tried to seduce him for the trophyπŸ˜•. He will go to that extent and situations will be such that Sandhya to another's eye will not be completely guilt free.

Another spoiler tells there is some connection between Zakir and Kavitha. Kavitha wants Sooraj and there is this TA secret on  Sandhya winning the trophy dubious. Kavitha will do character assasination of Sandhya to get Sooraj and Zakir will support her to take on Sandhya for snatching that trophy from him.

Now what will Bhabo do. Can she have a beendini whose character is in question. She will want to throw her out  and Sooraj will be put in a fix. Sandhya or Bhabo. How does the cocktail look?

Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Rahul and Roma will be cute pair. Coming to other pairs

Kavitha might end up falling for Sooraj and he will reject her. She might unleash the fury on Sandhya

Zakir falling for Sandhya. I doubt. By the way they are progressing the track it seems Zakir is crazy for trophy, once he understands Sandhya is a real competitor for the same he will try something back hand. Their rooms are opposite. He can lock Sandhya up in the room or can raise hue and cry that Sandhya tried to seduce him for the trophyπŸ˜•. He will go to that extent and situations will be such that Sandhya to another's eye will not be completely guilt free.

Another spoiler tells there is some connection between Zakir and Kavitha. Kavitha wants Sooraj and there is this TA secret on  Sandhya winning the trophy dubious. Kavitha will do character assasination of Sandhya to get Sooraj and Zakir will support her to take on Sandhya for snatching that trophy from him.

Now what will Bhabo do. Can she have a beendini whose character is in question. She will want to throw her out  and Sooraj will be put in a fix. Sandhya or Bhabo. How does the cocktail look?

yes shruthi I also mentioned about locking her up πŸ˜†...but that was a joke πŸ˜†...but seriously it shouldnt happen, is he training to become an IPS or criminal? it will become a bad message...

Zakir is shown with superiority complex and a bit rude, that is fine, anymore character assassination is not good, I hope he changes and treats sandy as a teammate if not a friend...

Kavitha hope she pairs up with zakir, both are arrogant and intelligent, match made it heaven πŸ˜‰

oops just realise this post is about roma and rahul πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
@niruba I actually want Zakir and Kavitha to be somewhat positive only. I hope the CVs doesnt do complete character assasination of both for TRPs. I mean they are selfish, rude etc.. but to completely degrade them I wouldnt want.
I would prefer some misunderstandings here and there that is fine.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i would like to see
after returning from TA
sandy's first duty would be arresting K
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Ramadi. She told that in phone. If anyone come near Sooraj she will come and put that person in lock up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So it is better " K" sober up. Else Sandhya wont spare her πŸ˜ƒ
thala thumbnail
πŸ˜†
K arrested for bribing voters🀣
thala thumbnail
RR looked so cute together
roma saying she needs a husband like surajji and rahul blushing
rahul saying to sandy when he falls in love he may come to pushkar for love tips

awww

RR rock