Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

How i wish to see something close n may b better than this on our screen. JenAm are too good n would set the screen on fire and leave all of us breathless n emotional if given the right doses of emotions in their scenes.
May b for VD it will b much better than the first right we r getting😳
Thanks for reading lil girl!πŸ˜ƒ

wht thanks to me... hmmm mein ab isi vakth se aap se baath nahi karoonga
u r telling thnks to ur sis?
😑😑😑katti hum mein😭
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dasan.divya

wht thanks to me... hmmm mein ab isi vakth se aap se baath nahi karoonga
u r telling thnks to ur sis?
😑😑😑katti hum mein😭

Sorry sorry!!
Reading n loving my OS is  duty as my lil sister, I won't forget that.
Love uπŸ€—
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: believerintruth

hahahaha ... why not add it , that they were alone at home , so thats the reason behind saras's naughtiness andth cause of him feeling like celebrating his SR again ! 

Oh i should? 
I don't mind this blooper!! Now nobody will say it  is perfect but rather there is room for improvement. πŸ˜†

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thank u
U read all??? Awesome!! Happy u liked them.
Now make a beautiful collage for with Mr n Mrs Saraswatichandra which i will use as my siggyπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah i read all, All of them r beautiful.πŸ˜ƒ

Just completed to take each and every frames caps , today my magnifier working so much πŸ˜†

Will make siggy for u soon  πŸ˜ƒ
mena_k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS for Samud SR. OSJ ji you are too good. Its as If you see them clearly. So romantic and yet so simple. And what the CVs come up with knock knock foreplay dhakkan kahin ke. I am keeping my hopes to a down minimum after previous experiences with CVs way of thinking. So whatever they cater I will be ok. 
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, Jaanu... this is awesome !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I just got lost in ur words. 
Imagining Samud n their expressions, nervousness, shy, excitement, love, passion... n for every thing u wrote is just superb... !!

Horni with all colors is brilliant. That's an imp aspect of SC, I hope CVs remember that.
Now they are factory, at the same place. I wish Saras brings that.. that would be very emotional.

The feel of her hair tickling his nose, filling his senses, made him go in a trance.

Imagining Saras going to trance, now I am going to trance.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Kumud saying "I Love u Saras".
Feel like still Kumud never said those magical words directly to Saras.
I want to see Kumud whispering this to Saras, and Samud expressions then... !!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linda25

Yeah i read all, All of them r beautiful.πŸ˜ƒ

Just completed to take each and every frames caps , today my magnifier working so much πŸ˜†

Will make siggy for u soon  πŸ˜ƒ

Yippee!!! 
Personalized siggy for me!!Do U know how to add my name too in it???😳

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mena_k

Lovely OS for Samud SR. OSJ ji you are too good. Its as If you see them clearly. So romantic and yet so simple. And what the CVs come up with knock knock foreplay dhakkan kahin ke. I am keeping my hopes to a down minimum after previous experiences with CVs way of thinking. So whatever they cater I will be ok. 

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Yes these ppl r dhakkans, gamelas, whatever!!
I think we should all keep our hopes minimal to avoid disappointment. I think SR is not an important aspect for them. They r maha excited to show us Saas bahu drama n kitchen politics which r coming very soon with Gumaan n tattoo man.
Saras will sulk with a long face in the room, Kumud will come n will console n comfort him. He will rake in his arms, both will smile divinely  n that's it.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarohi...

Wow, Jaanu... this is awesome !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I just got lost in ur words. 
Imagining Samud n their expressions, nervousness, shy, excitement, love, passion... n for every thing u wrote is just superb... !!

Horni with all colors is brilliant. That's an imp aspect of SC, I hope CVs remember that.
Now they are factory, at the same place. I wish Saras brings that.. that would be very emotional.

The feel of her hair tickling his nose, filling his senses, made him go in a trance.

Imagining Saras going to trance, now I am going to trance.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Kumud saying "I Love u Saras".
Feel like still Kumud never said those magical words directly to Saras.
I want to see Kumud whispering this to Saras, and Samud expressions then... !!

Happy to get so many great responses.
Whatever I wrote is just wat we all would like to see. Kumud without KB Is not so Kumud n I wish Saras gifts her one. 
N that horni!!! Why have those amnesic haven't rangofied it yet?
N doesn't Sara's deserve a decent - I love you  from his Kumud?
These ppl want to show comedy I say fine but there r some  things which go beyond comedy like a love confession, the act of love making...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrieshka

OSJ tussi great ho. You truely understand our samud and this SR scene fits on them absolutely. I do not need to see Monday episode. I will just imagine this SR scene on Jenam and that  imagination will be so much serene and yet passionate. Love your writing . How we all forum people wish that how your version can be stolen by cv's and portrayed by samud. πŸ‘

Btw looking at future on location videos appears that they will show completion of SR Monday as in one on location video, Kumud says to saras that now we are living completely like husband and wife under one roof . Having  said that possibly some twist of separation should be on its way and that could have been the reason for completion of SR before their separation again for future story purpose. 

Thank u dear for ur kind wordsπŸ˜ƒ I seriously won't mind if CVs stole my ideas. In fact I will readily gift them to them wholeheartedly.
You r right these ppl have a big plan n the plan is start their kitchen politics n drama with their fav kalika under the supervision of Gumaan. 
I am sure our SaMud will be separated soon n baby SaMud will b on the way.