Posted: 10 years ago
Her Irrevocable Love
Concept

Juneja family had strong bonds with the Maans but when Heer was young Her parents died in a car accident. Heer was brought up after that by the Junejas and G3 and Lalloo never made feel Heer that She wasn't their own daughter they loved her and Prem equally. Often Prem felt that Heer used to get more attention than him. But he adored the little angel from the beginning. As Heer and Prem have an age difference of 4years. So Prem always thought of her like she was a small baby. But when Heer entered teenage She started liking Prem and the loving attitude of Prem made her literally fall for him. But Prem would always behave with her just like some elder would behave with a toddler. Heer wants Prem to love him but Prem is already in love with another girl and Heer wants him to be Her's (Heer's) but she just can't think of a way to make Prem look her like that... just like normally guys look at girls.

IndeX

Chapter I

Chapter II

Chapter III

Chapter IV

Chapter V

Chapter VI

Chapter VII

Chapter VIII  
Chapter IX

Enjoy Reading

Heer talking to Prem: Before you came in to my life, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars " points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor.❀️
Prem: Acha bas... im fed up of your romantic stupid fictional novels......
Heer: Ye mera favorite hy its Twilight tm aisa kaisy keh skty ho abt it😑 ! -_- .. dekho novel parho gay tw pta chly ga na k pyar my log kesy feel krtay hain...
Prem: dekho heer pyar aisay nhi hota jaisay sb movies dramas novels may hta hai... Believe me... tum jo kch imagine krti rhti ho abt this lovE its not at all like that
Heer: Tw tm kr chky ho na mjhy ni hwa ab tk n aisay he hga just like Bella Swan i will have an Edward jo kharus ni hoga tmari trah mera khyal rkhy ga kanjus b ni hoga tmri trah mjhy gifts day ga tmri trah ni hoga apni glti b admit kray ga... tum tw Changaiz Khan ho... :/
Prem: Edward naami virus ko nikaal do bad may ek din roti hui aao ge k bf chor k chla gya in sb expectations ki wja say... hm larkay aisay ni hotay yad rkho kbi nhi😑😑 (he brushes away the strand of hair from her face)
Heer: Tw wo mjhy chor k chla jy ga or tm kuch nhi kro gy (heer holds his hand over her face)
Prem:  tmay meray hotay hue koi propose kray... stop dreaming
Heer: tmari girlfriend hy tm pyar kro usay per koi mjh sy na kray... waja insecure ho?
Prem: Heer chup chaap jao... its 10p.m
Heer: tum ny jawab nhi diya...
Prem: apni age sy xiada mat socha kro u r my chotu sha baby. tumay kuch ni pta ... or ab jao
Hee thinkin tmay kuch nhi pta mjhy sb pta hy...😳

Later, Heer lying on her bed talking to herself and sobbing
Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly know - know it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, know it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, know it deep in my empty chest - is how love gives someone the power to break you... Heer he doesn't love you😭😭😭 phr tum kyu krti ho usay pyaar roz wo tmay hurt krta hai roz tmhay choti buchi kehta hai😭... ho skta hy ek din wo meray pass aa jaye... per wo nhi aye ga kbi nhi ku k he loves her loves her forever and ever :/ ... and she loves him too and mai choti bachi nhi rhi ab i ll show him that he needs to look at me like a grown up

Prem on the other side was Questioning himself
well prem bat tw heer ny thik kee agar mai kisi sy pyar kr skta hu gf rkh skta hu tw heer py itni pabndi ku lgata hu... per nhi agar us ny kisi galat larkay ko chuna tw...or us ny usay hurt kiya tw...  mai usay ijazat nhi day skta k wo khud ko hurt kray...wo abi immature haiπŸ₯±
Just then his phone rings its Heer's text saying: meri graduation nazdik hai so stop treating me like a chota baby. Next month you'll see im not a baby anymore. And ab hm next month bat krain gay
Prem replying to her text: Tum hamesha choti buchi rho ge meray liye or Heer tum mjh sy bat kiye bgair 1din nhi guxar skti tw ek month kesy hmm?
Heer replying: Bye. I hate you mai choti buchi nhi hu
Prem: I love you too chota sa mauta baby
Heer just looks at his text very happily and keeps reading the text over and over again assuming that it doesnt contain last five words just I LOVE YOU...

Edited by haajuuuu - 9 years ago
Yay!!  Me first to comment.
Aww...don't say you don't have friends...we're all friends on the Desh forum. πŸ€—
So they are friends and Prem has a girlfriend?!? πŸ˜²
No wonder Heer is upset.

He thinks of her as a choti bachi...so how old are they?
Oops...just because he ended his message with I love you...Heer becomes happy...a typical girl isn't she? πŸ˜†  Hope she doesn't get hurt. πŸ˜³

Wonder what she has planned for 1 monthh later.
Very interesting start Hajra. πŸ˜›

Look forward to the next installment πŸ‘πŸΌ...send me a PM if you can.
hey hum sab tumhare friends hain dear πŸ€—
awesome start ...cant wait for next part ...
please update soon ...and please add me in ur pm list ...
Originally posted by luvharshiti

hey hum sab tumhare friends hain dear πŸ€—
awesome start ...cant wait for next part ...
please update soon ...and please add me in ur pm list ...

haye... :D haha thanku thanku :p
i remember :p yahan py we all used to be friends quite a time back ab tw bht kum log hain yahan :( 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 on the forum :p
and yupee :p tm 2 he tw ho message krnay my tw koi msl ni i ll do text yaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thnx :p for reading it n i know its a mess but 😳🀒😳 but i ll try makin it better :D
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Yay!!  Me first to comment.
Aww...don't say you don't have friends...we're all friends on the Desh forum. πŸ€—
So they are friends and Prem has a girlfriend?!? πŸ˜²
No wonder Heer is upset.

He thinks of her as a choti bachi...so how old are they?
Oops...just because he ended his message with I love you...Heer becomes happy...a typical girl isn't she? πŸ˜†  Hope she doesn't get hurt. πŸ˜³

Wonder what she has planned for 1 monthh later.
Very interesting start Hajra. πŸ˜›

Look forward to the next installment πŸ‘πŸΌ...send me a PM if you can.

hmmm Faatee πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› although its a mess πŸ˜• still you :p seem quite eager :p n interested in it... thats really sweet of you :p n yaa i ll do pm you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thankyouuu for reading it and all ur questions will be answered :p in next two upates =D πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

With love,
haajuuu
hai hajira..welcome to desh forum.. well.u cant find just friends here..people here will be your best friends and family members..so welcome to desh family dear..
coming to story.. the concept is really different..prem treating heer as little kid and he already having a gf.. cut that gf part.. i really want heer as a fighter here..no sacrifying type.. come heer.fight for ur ranjha..
update soon dear...
Hi 😊 welcome to the forum.

Cute story. Lets see what happens next. Lovely characters & dialogues.
Thanks for sharing.
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

hai hajira..welcome to desh forum.. well.u cant find just friends here..people here will be your best friends and family members..so welcome to desh family dear..
coming to story.. the concept is really different..prem treating heer as little kid and he already having a gf.. cut that gf part.. i really want heer as a fighter here..no sacrifying type.. come heer.fight for ur ranjha..
update soon dear...

hmmm thinkewww πŸ€— for the welcome looking forward to you guys
and concept hmmm ummm i dont know i just started typing πŸ˜³ and just posted what just came to my mind without any planning but now I'm working really hard on it ... :) to make it something worth reading...
I'll try making it better πŸ˜ƒ

Thinkewww
n with love,
Haajuuu❀️
Originally posted by AASUS

Hi 😊 welcome to the forum.

Cute story. Lets see what happens next. Lovely characters & dialogues.
Thanks for sharing.

thinkewww :) πŸ‘πŸΌ for the welcome :D πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
and im over whelmed :p for the appreciation... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
im working hard over the SS ...  😊 trying to make it better so that you guys like it

With love,
Haaju❀️
Hcsee17
luvharshiti
AASUS
Premeer_Diwani
ummesulaiman

Thankyoufor reading the SS
:)
i hope you'll like it :)
Her Irrevocable Love

Chapter I

Jhanvi is Prem's girl friend since they were 17. now Prem was 25, Jhanvi 24 nd Heer 21. Since Jhanvi lived in India and Prem and the whole family lived in Paris it was long distanced secret relationship.
So one day Heer finally decided to talk to Jhanvi over Skype "about Prem":
Jhanvi dee how much do u love Prem?
Jhanvi questioned her rather than answering her
Heer why are you asking this question? It's been almost 8yrs since we're together how can I not know him
Heer: youn he dee btaein na
Jhanvi: Heer if i asked you the same then...
Heer: Why would i love him... he's a womanizer... never would i fall for such a guy
Jhanvi: Are you in your senses what are you saying? Im talking about Prem,,,,,,,,,, my Prem (heer wanted to literally hit her in her face now)
Heer: you know i'm in the same uiversity in which Prem was...
Jhanvi: So?
Heer: So I know what people say about him...
Jhanvi: What do people say I dont give a damn... I love him and that's enough
Heer: How can this be enough? You dont want k he loves you back too? You have to give a damn to all what people say
Jhanvi: Who wouldn't want k wo jis say pyar karay wo b us say pyar kray... but if he doesn't love me which I don't believe at all... let it be this way... I would never want to loose him like at any cost
Heer: ( looked at her aww struck and then silently went into her world of thinking, reflections, recollections)
Jhanvi: Heer kya hwa tumhay?
Heer: Dee kuch b nhi apki bat sun rhi thi
Jhanvi: Heer pls aj k bad mjhy Prem k baray may koi bt ni krni tm sy or should i say it like k you shouldn't talk behind his back like this ok to anyone? I don't want k people get his wrong impression. He isnt such a guy
Heer: Jab hum wapis India aa jy gy tw surely you'll see him in his true colours
Jhanvi: Even if a single word of this is true then I dont wanna see the truth. It would be better for me to live in the lie.
Heer: Acha chalain maaf kr dain aj k bad i won't ever talk to anyone about Prem O:) not even with you...
Jhanvi: Thats better even better much better
Heer: thankyou dee,,,,,,,, you know na my graduation is approaching... so if you could help me like :p about the dress that i should wear... or how should i start exercising ,,,, all this is difficult you know there's this one month and im so worried about how will i look on the day of my graduation...
And then Heer distracted Jhanvi in all this matter so that Jhanvi wouldn't have any sort of clue that heer had fallen for Prem... Although Heer already had planned her events for the whole month.

And while she was talking to her just then G3 arrived. She knew Jhanvi as Heer's friend and distant cousin nothing about Jhanvi being Prem's gf. She talked to her in quite a beloved way and later she asked Heer about Jhanvi what was she upto these days... Heer just said rather flatly that Jhanvi done with her M.S and was in search of a job
G3: why dont we give her a chance in our hotel management at Mumbai...
Heer looked at G3 like o.O O.o (here im trying to get rid of Jhanvi and here you are forcing her more into our lives) : Yaa sure once we're there in India we'll hire her
G3 : hmmm chalo beta Prem b ata he hga us k aanay say pehlay chalo khana lga dain.
Heer: Maa aap apnay kamray may jaein mai khana lga du ge or jb Prem aey ga tw seedhay ap k pas he aey ga aap ja kr aaraam krain tb tk
G3 looks at Heer lovingly and goes to her room while Heer sets everything on the dining table waiting patiently for Prem.
Prem looks at Heer: ye tumhain kb say ghar k kaam krnay ka shoq huwa?
Heer looks at him but doesn't reply and starts looking upstairs towards Lallu n G3's room
Prem: Kya huwa hy tumhain? mela baby bol kyu ni laa (he pinched her cheeks) koochee kochee :*
Heer was furious yet she felt loved at the same time... she managed to pull his hands off her face and again pointed upwards to the same room.
Prem: Tw tum bat ni kro ge?
Heer nodded a yes
Prem: or mjhy Maa uper bula ri hain?
Heer again nodded a yes
Prem: or tm nichay khanay py intizar kr ri ho hmara?
Heer nodded a yes and showed him her palm *face palm*
Prem said: Same to you rude lil devil but dafa mt hona tum i ll miss my baby... and khanay k bad i wanna meet yu in the glass house...
then he left for upstairs
both of them were unusually silent during dinner G3 n Lallu noticed it...
G3 spoke: ye kya hai... tum dono ki phr larrayi hui hy?
Prem looked in awww on her Maa's face
Prem: Maa hmari koi larrayi ni hui tb b nhi hui thi aj b nhi hui
G3: Tw btaao gay phr k tb kya huwa tha ...
Prem ; Maa kuch nhi huwa tha tb bhe or ab bhe... bas bat bat py narax ho jti hy ye ap ki Heer or kuch nhi huwa tha. is ka dil chahta hy k koi is k nakhray uthata rahay bas or mjh sy nahi hotta yeh
G3: Heer bilkul b aisi nhi hy. She's humble and down to Earth...
Prem: Bas ap ko he aisi lgti hy mujhy tw lgta hy k ye Sarial hy...
G3 glared at Prem while Heer left the table...
Prem screamed from behind: Hey Heer I'm sorry...
But she didnt listen and rushed to the glass house
Prem finished his dinner while G3 and Lalloo looked at him that how was he at peace after making his angel so angry.
So Prem looked at his parents and told them that it was nothing to worry about at all. He would solve all the matter with Heer in the glass house. And they could continue their dinner...

In the glass house Heer was waiting for her man to come...

"Does that mean we're no more best friends now?" he barely resisted touching her cheek.

She raised an eyebrow and finally spoke "You're assuming a lot of things, aren't you?"

He noticed the slight tug at the corner of her mouth. "Yes. For instance..." He leaned in until he could smell her shampoo, and under that, the scent of her skin. "I assume that you want me to say sorry to you ." His eyes traced her face from her forehead to her chin. She was breathing a little faster and her cheeks were pink. "Even more, I assume that you are very attracted to me, that you think about me during the day at the strangest times, and that you think about me at night-which isn't strange at all."
Part of her wanted to pull back and deny the truth, he could see it in her eyes. But part of her, a bigger part, a stronger part, wanted to press closer and finally discover all of the things she'd been imagining since she had started reading twilight.

She finally tried to speak with all the guts
Heer: You should really be more careful with your assumptions Mr. Prem Juneja or else

Prem: I probably should. For instance, I shouldn't assume that you like me just because you want me to kiss you again tonight.

"Whoa the word again when he used... Heer turned embarrassed thinking of that one sudden kiss which had no purpose except that he wanted to keep her n himself warm that december evening when their car had broke down n it was snowing outside with a temperature of -10 degrees C or 13 it was She wasn't sure... when they both decided to walk their way home. There just there in the middle of the 7th street, he had kissed her the most passionate kiss ever she thought it was a perfect kiss yet there nose had collided but still they had kissed a long kiss it was when he had just asked her very humbly that he wanted to kiss her. She recalled the perfect part. Where She twined her arms around the back of his neck, pulling his head down so his lips met hers. Her lips brushed feather like against his. Her tongue darting out to stroke the corner of his mouth.

With a groan and a fierceness he didn't know he possessed, Prem captured her lips in a bruising kiss. With one hand holding the back of her head and the other grabbing her by the waist to pull her close to him, he deepened the kiss, his tongue plundering her mouth.

She returned his passion, surrendering herself completely. He could feel it, the trust she had in him was humbling. His hands caressed her, slowly, teasingly--she growled softly. He kissed her again. His lips trailed down her neck, sending shivers up her spine. He was amazed at how incredibly responsive she was. She was so hot. But then all of a sudden he remembered it was Heer... He stopped right there and told her to walk with her quickly so they could reach home without further mishap..."
Yes mishap was the word he had used for the kiss... Heer had disliked the word yet she had started loving her more after that so-called mishap

Something flickered in her eyes. Maybe it was just surprise that he'd said out loud what she knew was true. But he thought it was something more.

Heer spoke all of a sudden not caring if it mattered to Prem at all
Heer: haan tw tm sunna chahtay ho tw thik hy suno... i like you i really really like you and i have fallen for you. i know you have a girlfriend you guys are happy together but i seriously wish that you breakup with her and come to me but i want to see you happy and you are happy with...
and she broke off tears were in her eyes and she hugged him and burried her face into his chest and she cried so badly. just like she had cried hugging him when she had learnt about her parents death. In Fact it was more hurting than that for her because he was her world. Without him her reason to live would be nothing. He cried with her and hugged her more tightly. He wanted to comfort his little baby angel but he couldn't think of how in that moment...

do leave your feedback πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

with love
Haajuuu😊

Edited by haajuuuu - 10 years ago