India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Help !

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys I won't be able to the update today. At least not completely. The sony channel went bonkers. After the first break the tv screen was a total black out. Only here and there scenes came. I saw the whole thing till the end but it was black. I am so sorry but this is  totally beyond me. Somebody will have to cover for me today. Because all I can tell you guys today is the first scenes before the break. The rest of the channels like Zee were coming fine. So I am really clueless why only sony was so bad. This is really a horrible day !!!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

hey relax deadly, it is ok. Jammy has already posted a brief update. So its not that bad. don't worry. we will get an update soon from someone

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
 I feel really bad. You guys can't even make it worst for me because I feel SO BAD. And I wanted to see this episode so badly. I hope somebody can give a detailed update. A lot of people were looking forward to todays episode !!!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Dont worry, deadly

Ill handle it

Give me 1/2 hour

Jammy.

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Dont Worry Deadly. Thinks not in your hand happen and you cant help it right . So please cheer up . Jammy will help us all today.

Smile on Deadly.

Love, Puja

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jammy. You are a life saver. I will post the first scenes before the break. Although thats not really the main thing of the show I guess.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Take it easy Deadly......and u seem to forget that these updates are not  an obligation for u but a consideration on ur part for those who do not have sony.....Jammy has very kindly given a synopsis of the update and someone else might decide to pitch in for tday.....so dont stress out.....
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deadly for the lovely scene update.You are already obliging us to no end.So please stop feeling guilty.I'm sure some one will fill in.Jammy has already offered.Maybe we can ask Lakshmi too as she records the episodes and perhaps can fill us in her free time.

Minnie's otherself just fired at her: Free time? What free time?With two kids,one husband,one official job and numerous unofficial jobs(cooking,cleaning,feeding,changing nappies,moderating India Forums etc etc - you must be kidding Minnie!!!!Angry

Go to top