New Promo Will Nikhil and Laajo meet *Link Added*-Discuss Here - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...Hanna...

yes it is amazing promo...sana said on facebook that it took them 2 days to shoot...n we can see the results...its soo goood...
Now cant wait for this track
Do you know when will be scene from promo ? Beacuse I didnt watch this show about 2 weeks, I cant it Ishaana drive me crazy soo I make little pause. So I want continue  now.
Sana is really great actress, she show her talent in GD she deserve this role, awards, and this serial. Beacuse when she was part of Sasural Simar Ka she haved really bad role. I hate her character there.

But here as Laajo sheee stole my heart. 👏
Originally posted by neha333

hey yashfeen..nice to see u after a long tym..
hello..hehe evn m flng nice...bt would soon go into hibernatn again... :'(
does anybody have any other link of the promo? It has been blocked or removed or something. It says that the video is private. Can someone upload it on another website like fb or dm?
do you have any other link for the video? It's saying that the video is private. Thx :)
very shocking promo...😲😲
omg poor lajjo...feeling very sad for lajjo...😭 and nikhil's reaction was very heart touching...😭
sana and vibhav rocked in the promo...
such a soulful song :') <3
Cant watch d promo
it says private video:-(:-(
it is just beyond words ..never cld have imagine something so intense from LaKhil ..my heart is getting heavier with each passing moment ..want the epi to come soon :')