New Promo Will Nikhil and Laajo meet *Link Added*-Discuss Here - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jai.Mata.Di

TFS
Superb promo and song πŸ˜­

😭
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

will our hopes be dashed??!!!  why am I saying this? because after reading all the comments above - one in particular why all of sudden change in nikhil, I am wondering after all the hype, it is not a dream sequence by lajjo !!!!!   

Ofcourse it won't be a dream seq.
^^^^ tere muin main ghee shakar πŸ€—
gr8 promo. Loved Nikhil's expressions. For once he is showing his feelings, desperation to be with laajo.hope its real & not dream. its high time he shows what he he feels.
WOW!   Loved the promo!   As of now, I can only assume Nikhil is reacting this way because of sympathy towards another person But definitely not love as anything else just wouldn't make sense.  Either way, I'm glad he's at least shown this humane reaction because as of late he seems to be somewhat of a heartless a** when it comes to anything other than his relation with Ishana.    Glad to see something other than anger coming from him towards Laajo!
bg sung by reenaaji πŸ‘its still haunting .
sana deserves an award neat acting even hero what a chemistryπŸ‘
real story starts now .
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
OMG what a video!!!  This music, the acting and filming.  Its heart breaking.  Poor Laajo. Thank you so much for posting. Cannot wait to see on GD.πŸ‘πŸ‘
awesome promo ,brilliant acting by bothπŸ‘πŸ‘  for once we can see the pain in nikhils eyes , ok lil confuse with the end part ,will nikhil meet lajoo or not πŸ˜• cnt wait to see a sudden change in nikhil 
superb promo..cant wait to watch in serial...fantastic acting both nikhil and lajjo..when i saw that promo automatically i was cried because of their acting and background song..hats off to that new promo and their working..

i think surely ranking will increase more and more..many fans will join in our GD forum..hope so..