loved Aisha's antics...
cont sooob
plzz pm me
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update...
Loved it a lot...
Nia and Neha are concerned for Aayesha... Loved her antics.
Flashback was awesome.
Are you serious?
Aayesha,poking Bhai's tummy in a drunken state???
So,they made out in Aayesha's drunken state,so the baby is Sameer bhai's
Aayesha was feeling sad and gloomy because she was missing him.
Loved Aayesha's antics in the car in flashback...
It was superb... Loved it a lot...
Continue sooonish... :)
thanks for the pm.
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u...par mujhe pehle se pata hai...😆😆😆

kis khushi me pucha?
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ho...mein tubelight hu yeh pehle se pata tha...
USG kya hai yeh tumne bataya...
😳😳
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
She entered the room silently while Neha made her lie down to take some rest as now a days a mild work too exhausted her...
"Aisha ...tum thodi der so jao...ok!"
"Hmm"
She lay for a long time but sleep was far away from her eyes... she missed her old life big time.. she turned her head towards d window to feel d mild breeze and closed her eyes recalling something..
A drop of tear left her eyes...and she sniffed wiping it..
**************FLASHBACK**************
That day the ETF were going through a complicated case.. That night's guilt..plus the workload ... n dead ends were making sameer even more creepy... It had been more than 15 days to that incident...yet he was not able to get the thing out of his mind...n now in every one minute someone was being the victim of his anger...including arjun...
Aisha could just bow her head down n listen... she cursed her luck that they got such a complex case today itself...
But today she needed to talk to him... by hook or by crook...
Sameer was in his cabin cheking some reports and he called up shree to send Aisha in... but shree told that she had already gone there...
Aisha knocked twice and sameer called her in...totally engrossing himself in the file...fuming from inside . ..
"S...sir...mujhe..wo...kuch ...baat karni..."...she was snapped there itself..."Dammit aisha...how can u b so reckless... report me itne loopholes?? do u even know ke ye higher authorities k pas jata hai..n i will be at fault agar problem hui toh... tum samajhti kya ho khudko? koi tumhe kuch bolta nai..iska matlab ye nahi hai ke kaam ke alawa sabkuch ke bare me dhyan do... just correct them n give it! now leave!",he yelled angrily n saw her red face with tears streaming down her cheeks...
He instantly regretted venting his frustation d wrong way..and turned away not wanting to see her...
Aisha literally went numb...what she came to speak..n what happnd... she cursed herself for bringing d ever calm n composed chief to such situation...
She mumbled.."s..o..r...r..y s..i..r"and went away...
*********FLASHBACK ENDS******
Edited by IshitaRocks015 - 10 years ago
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
That night itself when she returned home seeing her parents' faces she understood something was not right... She wiped her remnant tears and as soon as she went to ask her mom what happened,she received a tight slap on her cheek...and her mom handed her the reports..
She was bewildered ... and before she could say a word she felt someone tugging at her elbow and dragging her...and nearly throwing her out of the house...along with her belongings...
She cried...she pleaded them to forgive her.. ... but they only told that she was dead for them... she was broken from inside... she kept crying and banging te door to forgive her..the whole night... but no one opened the door for her.. She went to the park in the morning and called up Nia.. n told her everything...
Nia took her to her rented flat there and asked her to talk to sameer...but she refused ... Nia tried to talk to Aisha's parents but it was of no use... they only said that they dont know anyone by this name...
Nia contacted neha about this... although neha was a bit reluctant at this.. later she agreed remembering how much aisha had helped when Nia was new there...
When Aisha did not come in ETF for 2 days ...there started much discussion...they tried her number but it was always switched off.. Then stunning them came their employee with her resignation letter...
Everyone wondered what happened...but since that day...no one had a trace of her... why she went..where she went remained a mystery...
next page...
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Present----
"yah rawte...kya case hai?"
"case nahi hai... panchghani koi meeting hai ane wale elections ke liye... DIG sir wants ETF to take up the security there...",arjun briefed ..
"sir maine venue ka blueprint mangwa lia hai... i am already working on the cameras n other stuff...",shree informed when rathod looked at him questioningly seeing so many wires,chips and gadget spread on the table..
"kab jana hai?",he asked not interested a bit...
"yehi .. 3-4 ghante me nikalte hai!",arjun remarked and sameer looked shocked.."pehle kyu nai bataya???!!!"he exclaimed
"batane wala tha...tumne phone kaat dia subah...ghar jao...n packing kar lo...yehi milte hai...sath niklenge!",arjun told...
"Aisha kya hua? ro kyu rahi ho?",neha sat beside her keeping the food on the table...and asked her...
She wiped the tears... and nodded...
"Aisha... see...hum hai na...itna tension mat lo...ok"
"7 months di...7 months... mumma papa me ek bar bhi mera phone nai uthaya... ek bar bhi mere bare me khabar nai li... ek bar bhi mujhe dhundne ki koshish nai ki...janti hu bahut badi galti ki hai maine...but kya puri galti meri hi hai?? to phir sirf mai akele kyu suffer kar rahi hu???",she wept badly n then started coughing... Neha made her drink some water and caressed her head..
"Aisha bas... chillao mat... ok...calm down... u r exhausting yourself... chalo ab kha lo n so jao...relax ok. ... ",Neha made her eat and then heard.."maasi ap kyu ro rahi ho?apko mummy ne chocolate nai dia???"
She saw naina standind at the door of her room totally baffled as to why she was crying ...
Aisha smiled through the tears at her innocent question...
"Lo... ap ye wala kha lo... mummy na... mujhe bhi nai deti...apko bhi nai deti...(pointing to her big belly) isey bhi nai deti... bahut gandi ho ap!",naina pouted and frowned at Neha...
Neha also smiled at her and then asked her to go to d table to have d lunch ...

dats all 4 now! comments plz...
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unres... me first...🥳 ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ 

Awesome update...

Arjun getting victim of Sam's anger...😆😆😆
Sam blasted on Aisha...😡😡😡 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Aisha suffered a lot...😭😭😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 
Aisha resigned ETF...😭😭😭...sab Sam ki wajah se...😡😡😡
ETF team going to panchgani...😃😃😃
Naina is so cute...only she was the one in the whole update who brought smile on my face...😃😃😃

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Edited by Snehajain - 10 years ago
naina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it 
cont soon