Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonialibra

Mostly u can get their names frm Gau-Kush AT...

we only do gauhar fans in member list not gaushal.. no point adding anyone if they dont visit here nah πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
need help making member list presentable and adding names 
sonialibra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Rajniesh is following Gauahar too! I doubt Gau will follow anyone though... she doesnt follow many people, still doesnt even follow Hussain K aka her Zangoora! πŸ˜†

yeah she is also like me i mostly call them my close frnds and don't add them on social networking sites...But all Gaushal fans r sending req to post their pics and after req rajnish posted the pic yest
so i thnk they r also liking the attentionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonialibra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

we only do gauhar fans in member list not gaushal.. no point adding anyone if they dont visit here nah πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

need help making member list presentable and adding names 

No they also come here

Poojie
Meg
Littlesmile
me
vicky
nitu
Khammosh
desiprincess
Edited by sonialibra - 10 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yeah she is also like me i mostly call them my close frnds and don't add them on social networking sites...But all Gaushal fans r sending req to post their pics and after req rajnish posted the pic yest
so i thnk they r also liking the attentionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gauahar didnt even follow her best friend Preeti!! πŸ˜† so I dont think we should expect her to follow KKK5 contestants... it's not necessary anyways!πŸ˜› Preeti's account is deactivated now though... idk why, maybe annoying trolls. Miss all the pics of Gau and her she used to post! 
kmh2thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello yaars πŸ˜† Ki haal chaal? Sab vadiya?...Congrats for the new FC πŸ₯³*balle balle*

Thank to u hai ji for all the updates and things and stuff and more things and yeah...
N Priya ji...I can't seem to wait for the surprise (is it only me???πŸ˜†)

Oh! n Sonia ji...love u yaar❀️😳...everybody...love u yaars (no I'm not drunk, at least I think I'm notπŸ˜†...hopefully I haven't bhrasht my dharm🀣)
Edited by kmh2thebest - 10 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No they also come here

Poojie
Meg
Littlesmile
me
vicky
nitu
Khammosh
desiprincess

u forgot me and kmh2thebest i.e. Naaz πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Edited by rits08 - 10 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

No they also come here

Poojie
Meg
Littlesmile
me
vicky
nitu
Khammosh
desiprincess

from that list blue ones definitely post in this fc too
dsiprncess maybe
pooie not sure

my point is i wont add people from kushal fc if they dont post here πŸ˜³
priya185 thumbnail
OK guys come to this place at 10pm IST tomorrow(4:30GMT),  i will post the surprise then
i want people here when i post it so will end the suspense tomorrow unless i get back late because of lecture surprise will be posted then  
--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

OK guys come to this place at 10pm IST tomorrow(4:30GMT),  i will post the surprise then

i want people here when i post it so will end the suspense tomorrow unless i get back late because of lecture surprise will be posted then  

il wait for ur surprise πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Dont know if this has been posted before or not... still m posting it πŸ˜³
The HinduGauhar Khan. File photo: S. Subramanium

For actor Gauhar Khan, being happy is the first step towards being fit and healthy

Happiness, for model-turned-actor Gauhar Khan, is the best road to fitness and well being. And happiness and a health regime work hand in glove for a good life. "Fitness is for how you want to live your life and how you want it to be. If you want to be positive and want things around you to be more or less sorted, you have to be healthy to begin with," she says. A complete gym-lover, she works out for at least five days even in a busy week, and points out how in her line of work being fit is a major part of what people look up to. "As a model and actress, there are people who follow you and want to be like you, so fitness is also part of an example you set for them, which makes you work that much harder on yourself then. It is part of brand building, of course, but also part of the responsibility when you're conscious of people emulating you."

The actress is at present busy preparing herself for her next stint on television, Khatron Ke Khiladi. Knowing that the series will test physical endurance, her training is more functional at this point. "I'm doing running, weights and basically functional training to build my endurance. My emotional capabilities I think I've proved in Bigg Boss, but as far as the physical aspect goes I'm challenging myself with this show," she says. For a show such as Khatron Ke Khiladi, as for stage shows which she has done aplenty, one would reasonably speculate that stamina is of extreme importance. "Stamina is something you really need even in general life. As a dancer, it becomes even more important for someone like me. Dancing in itself, actually, is a great stamina builder. It is one of the best means to fitness as well, I feel. Being a part of Zangoora for example, and doing that routine on stage regularly has helped me a lot in building and maintaining my stamina as well as fitness."

Ask her to share a fitness tip, and after recommending drinking lots and lots of water, she returns to her first point of emphasis: "Smile, be happy. That really affects a lot in your life. People might think it is a cliched to hear or say but it isn't, really. The more grateful you are for the things you have, the more you get to be grateful for, that's my funda in life. And being positive like that is the first and most important step to being healthy and fit. So, just be happy," she signs off.

Keywords: Gauhar Khan, fitness, physical fitness, Khatron Ke Khiladi