Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously I dont want a love track in the show now..I am in no mood to watch it..I want a PAYBACK and letting the world know that she is the daughter of RK and madhubala..madhubala avenging the death of her parents and fulfilling her dreams and bollywood life style is to be concentrated which they failed greatly before the leap
I liked the episodes after RM' death..they are fast paced and wish to maintain that
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree..till now the cvs are doing good job..but can't trust them..
Beti madhu is adorable...
Still wish Vivian come back so that we can have DVD back together...
Edited by cool_sri - 10 years ago
nishsweets thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You're right I also don't want to see a love/romance story at the moment, like pennu said in her comment wait until vd back. I'm still hoping vd will back CV will bring him
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ya its totally refreshing..loving every bit of it !! even i started to wait for MB like before !!😆 but still miss RK?VD so much  wat to do ? sadly we have to move on  enjoying new look DD so much😎
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
loving this new refresing track post leap.⭐️.jr madhu is  super cute.❤️.and why not our sweetheart dd is playing the character with uttmost perfection..want to see more  of madhu and her dida..no love angle so soon..please cvs..