Sports/Cricket

Anybody else feels something like this????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I am gonna say something which will look weird to some people.  LOL

Whenever i start watching a match from first ball, i have to watch every ball of that match. I just can miss a single moment or Indian will get into a bad position. LOL If i miss while batting somebody will get out and if during bowling, the opposition team will score heavily.

There is no guarantee that India will do well if i watch completely but it
is sure that India wont do well if i dont. Ouch Yesterday i just slept for 5/10 mins and when i woke up i see india 3 wickets down. Sleepy
Same happened today I missed the first 2 hours of match and India are all out. I woke up and NZ are 4 wickets down.

Dont know if it coincidence or something else but this has been happening with me for the last 10 yrs. LOL

Edited by sscomp32 - 07 February 2014 at 5:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lizzie-AbhiLovesShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anybody else feels something like this????" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhiLovesShreya

IF-Stunnerz

AbhiLovesShreya

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Viru.. You are not alone.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I think it's the opposite for me
Whenever I look at the scores or watch it for a while the opposite time scores quite a lot and India score less

sscomp32

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

I am gonna say something which will look weird to some people.  LOL

Whenever i start watching a match from first ball, i have to watch every ball of that match. I just can miss a single moment or Indian will get into a bad position. LOL If i miss while batting somebody will get out and if during bowling, the opposition team will score heavily.

There is no guarantee that India will do well if i watch completely but it
is sure that India wont do well if i dont. Ouch Yesterday i just slept for 5/10 mins and when i woke up i see india 3 wickets down. Sleepy
Same happened today I missed the first 2 hours of match and India are all out. I woke up and NZ are 4 wickets down.

Dont know if it coincidence or something else but this has been happening with me for the last 10 yrs. LOL

My problem is more severe!
Ermm

When I sleep, I always see in my dreams India batting and a score line of 480/1 if its a Test match and 390/2 if its an ODI...How I wish I could go on sleeping and watch India achieve these gigantic scorelines!

Damn this Anushka!...She shakes me up, wakes me and says,"Virat, Virat...get up!...Indian team badly needs you to score a 50 atleast once again. No hopes from Rohit and Shikhar is a lottery.."! Confused

Edited by -Cruiser- - 12 February 2014 at 7:23am

.SanVi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top