Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@sami.  gosh Bold & Beautiful is never ending show.   just like ekta's shows  πŸ˜† 
by fluke watched an episode and liked Ronn Moss who played Ridge Forrester but after few episodes gave up.  the show seems too far fetched.

I joined IF because of Jassi Jaisi and Kkusum.  now very few shows make me follow it and GD is one of them.   watch GD on the net and read WU as family watching another indian show on rival channel
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yo Di πŸ€— btw is aging a bad thing Di?πŸ˜† y u r saying so? πŸ˜‰ i have no problem with aging .. in fact i love it :D OMG! really?i can't stay away from TV for a min .. even i study with keeping the TV on! 🀣

πŸ€— enjoy this age... aging is not bad but once u hit 30 u start feeling OMG types ,u know India has changed so much since I left many years ago...Tv has too many channels now..so I guess people have more opportunity na good to know that u love TV...enjoy the best time of your life with loads of blessings😳, you live abroad too jes I know you are Bengali and should I call u jes tooπŸ˜ƒ
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sami01

πŸ€— enjoy this age... aging is not bad but once u hit 30 u start feeling OMG types ,u know India has changed so much since I left many years ago...Tv has too many channels now..so I guess people have more opportunity na good to know that u love TV...enjoy the best time of your life with loads of blessings😳, you live abroad too jes I know you are Bengali and should I call u jes tooπŸ˜ƒ

i m from Bangladesh Di πŸ˜ƒ sorry fro late reply! πŸ˜†
yes u can :D ... oh okay! πŸ˜† yes enjoying with load and tons of studies πŸ˜† thank u Di πŸ€—
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@sami.  gosh Bold & Beautiful is never ending show.   just like ekta's shows  πŸ˜† 

by fluke watched an episode and liked Ronn Moss who played Ridge Forrester but after few episodes gave up.  the show seems too far fetched.

I joined IF because of Jassi Jaisi and Kkusum.  now very few shows make me follow it and GD is one of them.   watch GD on the net and read WU as family watching another indian show on rival channel

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya lol isn't show too far fetched, I just started watching bec of studying 18 hours a day kinda life suddenly ended naπŸ˜† to had to do something...I too joined for jassi u remember the days lol when fans bashed shilpa's clothes goshπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes only few shows or a actor can pull u ,I tried following apu but then later on I never watched anything GD is simply very touching show and actors are also very good😳
sami01 thumbnail
aww jes so sweet Bangladesh..I admire the people of Bangladesh for their love for their mother tongue. We Punjabis are not that dedicated to our language, for us in India it is still ok but in Pakistan Punjabi is really in bad shape, it saddens me to see the fate of the language of 5 rivers sometimes.
Bengali's love for their culture heritage and language got me interested in learning  and reading poems by Tagore. I am now trying to learn to read Bengali too but time kum hai πŸ˜ƒ, I love learning languages I learned Urdu same way ...
and yes the golden age is college age after that is all hypeπŸ˜†
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I hate these speculation of real life romance so much clich' involved. I just like onscreen chemistry ...they should stay professional and having rocking onscreen chemistry. Offscreen is their business only.

Thanks for the article its lovely hope to see some romance in future, right now its bad as in really bad romance going on ruining our mood...

Yeah! Who cares what they do off-screen. Its their life. They should be happy.

...Jes... thumbnail

aww jes so sweet Bangladesh..I admire the people of Bangladesh for their love for their mother tongue. We Punjabis are not that dedicated to our language, for us in India it is still ok but in Pakistan Punjabi is really in bad shape, it saddens me to see the fate of the language of 5 rivers sometimes.

Bengali's love for their culture heritage and language got me interested in learning  and reading poems by Tagore. I am now trying to learn to read Bengali too but time kum hai πŸ˜ƒ, I love learning languages I learned Urdu same way ...
and yes the golden age is college age after that is all hypeπŸ˜†

aww πŸ€— i knw u wil learn it soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
oh yes ..we used to! πŸ˜† i mean with passing time the new so called generation is no less aggressive and bold ..which is not digestible for me πŸ€” ..i hate such sopilt brats to the core .. stupid ppl thinks to be don't knw what and in reality they only atse their parents money .. shameless creatures! yet some golden hearted ppl r also there :')
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Wanderer-

Yeah! Who cares what they do off-screen. Its their life. They should be happy.

BUT i care Shreyu! 🀣 how r ya doing? πŸ€—
sami01 thumbnail
haha jes u r too funny lol...care karo chalta hai ...and and thanks for ur vote for me about learning Bengali and now am just dreaming of crying broken Nikhil lol..and that too for Laajo
...Jes... thumbnail

haha jes u r too funny lol...care karo chalta hai ...and and thanks for ur vote for me about learning Bengali and now am just dreaming of crying broken Nikhil lol..and that too for Laajo

haan Di,i know i m funny! 😎 everybody says that! 🀣
of course ..u wil defo learn and one day u wil get meanings better than me ..as u have more paasion than me for the language 😳 yep ..i m alive on this dream,imagination and and the promo! <3 gosh my whole world stuck with he promo! πŸ˜†